Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought the naff shop and photography studio was going to be her way out of being a YouTuber, something to fall back on. But she treats it like all the other fads. It can sit on the shelf next to roller skating.

Reactions: 17
How do we know they’re not using the office?

I reckon there’s been a falling out with Grace. She’s usually clinging to Helen like a bad smell, but not heard or seen her in ages. (I don’t really watch Helen’s videos though)

Reactions: 8
How do we know they’re not using the office?

I reckon there’s been a falling out with Grace. She’s usually clinging to Helen like a bad smell, but not heard or seen her in ages. (I don’t really watch Helen’s videos though)
I watch Grace's videos (don't ask me why) and I think she has quite bad mental health stuff going on which is why she isn't there very often. I don't understand how she survives financially it seems like her partner does all the work. Not judging that at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So a few months into the lease, after all the bleeping about in there, she's not using the office?
This is the least shocking thing ever 😆 . Everything she does is a fad that she loses interest in after a couple of months. Also, she was single when she came up with the office idea, so being super clingy with Andy and Grace and desperate not to spend time alone. Now she’s got a new fella phasing in she’ll be less bothered. I thought she said that it was on a 3 year lease so if she had any sense she’ll have negotiated a break clause half way through, but as she has the financial sense/business savvy of a 5 year old, I highly doubt it.

She‘s had quieter times in her friendship with Grace before but not sure if they’ve ever actually fallen out. I can imagine anyone in Helen’s life needs regular breaks from her, she’s a lot of effort!

Reactions: 15
It’s all probably a bit awkward with Helen’s ex Mark getting married and Grace being good friends with his fiancé too

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The stripey red ASOS two piece she wants to wear 'every day'. I give it two days before it's resigned to the drawer vortex and she's got another haul on the way.

Reactions: 10
She has become insufferable since losing weight. She gives off such nasty vibes now. And clearly loves hearing the sound of her own voice. That new fave vid is a disaster. What is she on?!

Reactions: 19
Another ‘outfits’ video of shite dancing and body checking. That gold flower necklace needs chucking out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's really cringey. It's reminds me what you find on an old computer from when you were about 11/12. Or how I'd feel if I found my old bebo profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just watched her most recent video- my god the mental gymnastics Helen does to thinly veil her fatphobia with body positivity is actually insane. She tries to ground her newfound confidence in her commitment to the gym, but if that effort wasn't reflected in her body shrinking (likely due to ADHD meds) we all know she wouldn't be celebrating as much. She claims to "finally be in the body she pictures in her head when she visualizes her body", and I understand dysmorphia is a strange beast, but really, how can you claim it isn't about weight loss or being smaller when that's the only major change that's been made (and capitalized on) in the last 6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The blooming microphone chat in the new video is aaaaawful. Sounds really bad and very irritating but reckon she’s going for the whole asmr thing.
She looks older too.

edit: wait, I’m talking about her wedding guest dress video.. didn’t she have another new video yesterday or today, something about feeling herself or being herself?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This going to hell reel is like an bad audition for Would I Lie To You? Standing holding the microphone looks a bit weird idk.

It's funny how her content has changed since the weight loss, the office, the break up and the meds.

But also having to try harder cos you're paying your bills solo and have taken on a massive office space.

Reactions: 4
Wow her recent fave video was sooo heavily focused on her looks, how sad that all her happiness is in the way she looks

Reactions: 13
I cannot wrap my head around how much stuff she buys each month! Plus getting not only her hair coloured but also extensions. I haven’t been able to buy anything other than essentials for the last 9-10 months because of the cost of everything. I can only just about afford a hair cut twice a year. No kids or anything and I’m just about getting by and saving a little. Monthly Favourites just don’t sit right considering the state of the country at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gaaaah she is unbearable to watch now. What's with the mic? Yeah you've lost weight, so now what? That's all you have to talk about with your "ADHD" and shopping addiction? Little bit sad tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Look, I'm no prude, but do people actually enjoy having their nips out on show 24/7? I would hate walking down the street knowing that every person walking towards me is looking at my nipples, because you just can't not notice it - I don't care what anyone says. Is it really that uncomfortable wearing a lightly padded bralette even when you have small boobs?

Just me?
IMG_2622.jpeg
IMG_2624.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Look, I'm no prude, but do people actually enjoy having their nips out on show 24/7? I would hate walking down the street knowing that every person walking towards me is looking at my nipples, because you just can't not notice it - I don't care what anyone says. Is it really that uncomfortable wearing a lightly padded bralette even when you have small boobs?

Just me?
View attachment 2288636View attachment 2288637
They're just nipples, there's nothing wrong with them. We all have them and I don't think people with breasts should be shamed into wearing a bra.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.