Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the only time I do think about mine is when I have to dress up and look kinda nice/fancy (full sleeves, quite a few on my legs as well and those are really silly ones mostly like Simpsons characters etc) I feel like they’re a little distracting when trying to buy dresses especially patterns. But that’s just me lol

Reactions: 6
Grumpy comment incoming. I’m PMSing so let’s blame it on that. I find it kind of annoying that Helen has used the solstice as an excuse to upload some thirst traps on Instagram. Hippy as it may be it’s actually an important festival to a lot of people.

Reactions: 20
I agree she does look good credit where it’s due.
Lol at who’s in her likes
View attachment 2260775
Celebrating standard/average body types is good when it's not Helen. Before I get shot down, when I say standard/average I mean there's nothing out of the ordinary here, no real work has gone into this, you ate too much and then you didn't and here's the end result, basic bitch 101 weight loss plan fast tracked with medication that curbed bad eating habits. There's a reason her arms are tucked behind her back, they haven't lost any timber yet. Scathing I know but I'm not praising someone like Helen for this. I know women with full time jobs and families and they look incredible because they're consistent with what they do and you can tell that they put effort in, this just feels a bit slack.

Shoot me, I don't care, it's Helen "Look No Hands" Anderson we're talking about here, a slacker, never had a real job.

Reactions: 25
Quite a read, another Helen defender in there. I'm surprised with how immature Helen is, she's a massive twat
The WAY she replied to that person who said they had lost someone “my brain actually allows me to do multiple things at once whilst I’m driving” fucking idiot
---
I wonder if she replied to those comments whilst driving, seeing as she can do so much at once

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Just because your brain can concentrate on several different things whilst driving, doesn’t mean you should let it. If you can’t focus on driving and being in complete control of your car, you should not be behind the wheel. Stupid, ignorant cunt.

Reactions: 23
I noticed in her latest reel she used an Ike and Tina song. Do you think Helen, who claims to be “rock and roll” and loves to “rock out”, knows a single thing about what an absolute Twat bastard Ike Turner was?! I’m sure if she did, she would’ve just used a Tina solo song, especially considering it’s so soon to when she died as well.

Reactions: 15
Just put my head through the first few seconds of that dress video, apart from the subject matter really scraping the barrel I had to turn off because her stupid voice and impressions, a shit attempt at being witty, was as painful as a uretha scrape.

Reactions: 5
Has Rock Queen Helga had anything to say about GnR ruling Glastonbury last night?

Reactions: 5
I binged a few in one go and she talks about him in such an infatuated manner. Maybe she’s a pick me girl and that’s just how she speaks to and about men?

Reactions: 9
Quesadillas?!? Is it an inside joke or is that really how she pronounces it? I had to rewind and watch again a few times to check!

Reactions: 3
She always says things wrong just for effect I think as she’s constantly corrected and still chooses to say things wrong.

All part of her qwurky personahlity, innit

Reactions: 11
Okay I am normally a reader of comments but my god is she getting more stupid or what. Everything she says ATM is just dam stupid. Either she contradicts herself or she said stuff to " look cool" who are u looking cool for Helen??? Be urself that's why we subscribed years ago . Turn Ur channel to a food blog cause that's the only thing that seems to hold any interest
I commented today on the dyer vlog about her not knowing a planet from a star cause it's "solstice maaaaaaan" fuck off
Ps feed Ur dogs u stupid cunt
Rant over

Reactions: 14
APPY AN ELFY her accent is getting worse the more she hangs out with Dani

I wish she’d stop acting like she’s got her shit together and living her best life. This bitch only uploads if it’s sponsored or a video of her eye-fucking herself in Asos haul (purely for the attention and comments towards her weight loss). She’s gonna plateau soon and the comments will dry up. And the cycle will begin again.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.