Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen’s like “have you never touched something in your car while driving?”
Yes I have. BUT i’ve never had BOTH hands off the steering wheel multiple times, while looking at my phone/camera (that is filming me driving for no reason, other than vanity!), with the back of my car filled with stuff so I can’t see out of the rear window. I also check my mirrors regularly rather than staring at myself on a recording. It’s not like it’s the first time, she has a pattern of this.

Reactions: 22
Just put the weight video on YouTube on. Haven't watched her in a while. I feel like her voice is weird now, she looks stoned aswell and just seems much slower. Which I'm assuming is the adhd meds. Also....this whole weight loss stuff...if she's still on adhd meds surely that's what has helped ten fold? As it stops binge eating?! Most people on adhd meds can lose the weight much easier. So I hope she honest that the meds helped her do this. What annoys me as people like her who have privilege and access to private healthcare can access meds like that. When the rest of us suffer from mental health problems, undiagnosed adhd, binge eating disorders etc. I'm sure if we got prescribed stimulants we would lose the weight too! The big reason she's managed is because the meds!! She's saying you can only do it if you really want to!! I'm pretty sure binge eaters, people who are obese, people with mh problems really don't want to have a weight problem or be the size they are and they want to be thinner so bad, but they struggle. It's not through lack of really wanting it. How dare she be on her high horse whilst shes munching stimulants that switch off that part of the brain that wants to eat and interrupts the tit out of hunger signals. This is like the z listers getting lipo and claiming they worked it off. One thing I'm enjoying about her being on meds is she doesn't seem manic anymore and isn't screaming and doing the voices constantly. Although....she often does that around others so haven't seen her in the group setting in a while. So when there's nobody around to be showing off to then she will be quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why on earth is she trying to justify her poor driving with pathetic excuses?
She’s such a twit

Reactions: 15
That ‘influencers are the worst’ comment just shows how she thinks she’s above it all.
Would happily report this to the Norfolk police if anyone knows where to, would love to see her have a rude awakening

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Quite a read, another Helen defender in there. I'm surprised with how immature Helen is, she's a massive twit
Another thing I noticed is that the first comment she replies to clearly starts my saying they lost a family member to someone dangerous driving. So not only is the poster giving a reason for their opinion, but they're also sharing a piece of personal information. It wouldn't take Helen a few seconds to pause and at least acknowledge this loss before going on the defence, but no, she just straight off launches into her defense of herself, blazing past the fact someone died.

Reactions: 28
how can she even say oh plug my phone in, touching your phone Helen has become a bigger offence than it used to be
She is rattled and I wonder if she will cut that footage or she’ll keep doing it but ramp it up in future vlogs
All of that needs sending to the police!

Reactions: 18
I reported Liv Humby yesterday for doing the same thing. Just google ‘Norfolk constabulary report a crime’ - it doesn’t take long to fill out the form.

• Heart
I used to just find helen annoying, ignorant, privileged, obnoxious, etc. But I'm actually bleeping LIVID. Absolutely duck that dumb bleep. What a selfish little witch to sit there and act as if she is above the law. As if there isn't a reason it exists. I don't give a duck if this "doxes" me, I have to vent to this thread, so apologies for the vulgar language. But I lost one the most important people in my life to a driver like her. I will never get them back and there is a massive void in my life, all because someone was driving distracted. Their life ended at such a young age. Done. Never coming back. Its a permanent loss of life. And this stupid bleeping bleep is really defending her bleeping driving habits. duck her. Until she feels the same pain that victims and families of victims feel from this sort of ignorance, she will continue to be a stupid bleeping bleep. I dislike her. I don't wish my experience on her, but she's so full of tit she will never be able to empathize until she does. I have wanted to comment on her vlogs for so long because seeing her drive made my skin crawl but I couldn't articulate how I was feeling. My loss was raw and I felt vulnerable and angry and didn't want to resurrect those emotions. Helen's response just validated why she isn't even worth the effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
My brain is able to do a few things at once.

Like duck around with a camera and run over pedestrians 🤘🏼 multitasking babehhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pretty sure legally if you have ADHD and it affects your driving you need to notify the DVLA.

I've never seen someone drive and not have their hands on the friggin wheel as much as she does, let alone have recorded it and put on the internet.

Reactions: 32
The police have responded to my report already and I sent them the story that I’d screen recorded. I’d really recommend doing the same for Helen (might look a bit odd if I go and report another one)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her driving terrifies me, I think it's getting worse? She isn't even looking at the road most of the time, either.

That road in the first clip is really busy as well, so dangerous. She’s not too busy to record whatever she wants to say elsewhere, people commute in their cars to work and then do the work when they get to the workplace. Imagine if everyone was driving along looking at their phones because they were reading emails because that’s part of their job. Do it when you get to the office!

"My brain is able to do several things at once" said so snarkily feels somewhat at odds with "I struggle a lot with ADHD/hyperfocus/lack of focus/MY ADHD BRAIN" etc.

Which is it?

Reactions: 41
I used to just find helen annoying, ignorant, privileged, obnoxious, etc. But I'm actually bleeping LIVID. Absolutely duck that dumb bleep. What a selfish little witch to sit there and act as if she is above the law. As if there isn't a reason it exists. I don't give a duck if this "doxes" me, I have to vent to this thread, so apologies for the vulgar language. But I lost one the most important people in my life to a driver like her. I will never get them back and there is a massive void in my life, all because someone was driving distracted. Their life ended at such a young age. Done. Never coming back. Its a permanent loss of life. And this stupid bleeping bleep is really defending her bleeping driving habits. duck her. Until she feels the same pain that victims and families of victims feel from this sort of ignorance, she will continue to be a stupid bleeping bleep. I dislike her. I don't wish my experience on her, but she's so full of tit she will never be able to empathize until she does. I have wanted to comment on her vlogs for so long because seeing her drive made my skin crawl but I couldn't articulate how I was feeling. My loss was raw and I felt vulnerable and angry and didn't want to resurrect those emotions. Helen's response just validated why she isn't even worth the effort.
Well said and so sorry for your loss.. Helen's a bleeping hole with her driving.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_9349.jpeg
IMG_9350.jpeg

---
Even if her argument is “everyone does it”, she’s still the only one dumb enough to film it and put it on the internet.

Reactions: 20
With the exception of the comments calling her out the comments section for her video is ridiculous, how can anyone enjoy watching this rubbish? Stealing a living.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely agree. I feel for you. ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.