Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone at my work has come back for summer and keeps going on about their ADHD and using it as an excuse for everything. Maybe not being able to stop talking about having ADHD is a symptom of having it. She also says ADHD is why she can't give up vaping.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
You can report via 101 online
---

That also applies to sandwiches too I assume
It might have been reported 😉

That video is so tit, I can't believe that people watch this bollocks and enjoy it, she's got nothing, thick as tit, stupid bleeping voice, imagine being in a queue for an ice cream and that bleep rocks up filming you.

Helen, stop over emphasizing some T's to the point that they become an extra syllable only to then completely neglect other T's, stop trying to be something your not, you're a bleep and until you realise that you will always be one.

Reactions: 11
Never forget that woman at the supermarket having a go when her and Danni were filming at the entrance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good for her that she's lost weight, even if the "ADHD" helped, but she still does these faces (she said she had a doughnut, did the same face after coffee and a pain au chocolat a few vlogs ago too) and practically froths at the mouth when she talks about food so as soon as she gets out the bootcamp/PT phase and watching what she eats she'll be back to square one.

food.png

Screenshot 2023-06-22 19.01.18.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched Helen properly since that start of the Pandemic but caught up on a few videos over the past few months.
She’s in love with Andrew, right?

Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched the wedding outfit video - she’s seems stoned, she just wittering on about nothing. She‘s so self obsessed and self indulgent. All that going on about having tattoos meaning she can’t ‘dress up’ :rolleyes:. For someone who claims to be so confident and self assured she spends a remarkable amount of time worrying about what other people might expect or think of her. No one cares what you wear Helga, its a wedding, no one will be looking at you.

I cant recall where they were going but Danni and Helen were at the supermarket shopping for supplies and this woman at the entrance basically told them to move and they then moaned about it.
I remember this - they were going into Asda, blocked the doorway and when asked (fairly politely) to move, bitched and moaned. I thought at the time, you’d be taking a risk speaking to someone like that in my local Asda. Definitely running a risk of coming off worse in that exchange 😆 .
---
I haven’t watched Helen properly since that start of the Pandemic but caught up on a few videos over the past few months.
She’s in love with Andrew, right?
Ooh, I’ve never thought about that. Do you think she is? I rarely watch her videos closely (or very often nowadays) so I wouldn’t notice the subtleties.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg, she’s sooooo self obsessed. No one gives a crap what you wear to a wedding. It’s not about her!! Also, the tattoo thing is so odd. More people than not have tattoos these days… she’s not special!!!

Reactions: 16
I find it odd that she’s so self conscious about her tattoos - I have quite extensive tattoos on my arms, shoulders and the top of my back. I never really think about them, they’re just part of me. I wanted them, I still love the way they look and obviously I know they are there but I just don’t think about them very much, if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she find such joy in calling herself alternative? How is she alternative? She shops exclusively at ASOS.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Good for her that she's lost weight, even if the "ADHD" helped, but she still does these faces (she said she had a doughnut, did the same face after coffee and a pain au chocolat a few vlogs ago too) and practically froths at the mouth when she talks about food so as soon as she gets out the bootcamp/PT phase and watching what she eats she'll be back to square one.

View attachment 2258633

View attachment 2258640
That's the thing. It's not unhealthy to try and lose weight and become healthier but she stated she's not following the boots camp diet but past boyfriend type diets so chicken and salad. She's never going to keep the weight off she wants to if she puts the foods she wants to eat on a glorified pedestal. 🫠

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's bothered about her tattoos and what people think, she's just saying that for attention and to draw attention to them and make things that little more about her, it also feeds into this idea that her ADHD can be crippling. She's been tattooed for years, this isn't something new for her to have to think about and how to deal with it. I'm heavily tattooed and I have tattoos on show that I can't cover, you just own it, win people over who might judge by being a good person, you're not defined by your appearance.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.