Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Helen would ever try and get any type of benefits tbh? I know she's a bit of a tit and how she makes seemingly so much money seems impossible but I really don't think she'd do that.

The only thing for sure is the fact that "having ADHD" is currently all she has for content. She mentions it in every single video now. It's become her entire personality.

Reactions: 23
Can we go back to talking about Helen and steer off the benefits subject? I come here for comic relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Yes I was going to say..heard of lots of people getting turned down, even some with very limited mobility.
It's taken 10 years for my mom to even be considered for a mobility car. Apparently she wasn't disabled enough the other 9 years. 🫠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I applied for PIP and denied, I have RA and struggle to walk. Have a bunch of aids in my house, just because I push myself to go to work they think I can manage.
Anywho, has Helens accent changed again in the download vlog?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
New game: drink every time Helen says "salad" in the latest vlog. You'll be on the floor by the end of the most recent vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest video at around 8m30s -9m in, is she driving, no hands on the wheel and messing with a phone?

• Angry
I doubt Helen would ever try and get any type of benefits tbh? I know she's a bit of a tit and how she makes seemingly so much money seems impossible but I really don't think she'd do that.

The only thing for sure is the fact that "having ADHD" is currently all she has for content. She mentions it in every single video now. It's become her entire personality.
And she is now a weight loss channel ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s already putting a bit of weight back on in the new vlog. Also, a lot of dangerous no -hands driving. 😡

• Angry
Lasted less than 2mins on the new vlog. How the duck is her driving not illegal? Hands off the wheel, staring at the camera and not the road. Just film your chit chat BS segment at home or when you’re parked up jeeze

Lasted less than 2mins on the new vlog. How the duck is her driving not illegal? Hands off the wheel, staring at the camera and not the road. Just film your chit chat BS segment at home or when you’re parked up jeeze
She rubs both her hands over her shoulders as she is driving, anyone wanna clip it up and sent it to Norfolk police 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her driving terrifies me, I think it's getting worse? She isn't even looking at the road most of the time, either.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Her driving terrifies me, I think it's getting worse? She isn't even looking at the road most of the time, either.

I never ever ever understand the need vloggers have to film whilst driving. Specifically in Helen’s case, wtf is keeping her so busy that she simply does not have the time to film that dialogue before or after setting off? She literally has no regular obligation to be anywhere at any specific time!? Not that I listened to what she was saying I just wanted to see the shoulder thing mentioned 🙈 But I can’t imagine it wasn’t anything that couldn’t have been just scrapped entirely !

Reactions: 15
How does that person think she has a hand at the bottom of the wheel when both are flailing around her head!?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How does that person think she has a hand at the bottom of the wheel when both are flailing around her head!?
I love how someone is trying to defend potential life threatening to herself and others behaviour from Helen. It's not like Helen has a job and is really busy, film it at home or when you're parked up you bleeping stupid bint.

Reactions: 22
I've just skimmed through that shower of tit that she posted, what on earth is the point in it "here's me just doing day to day tasks while talking like an absolute moron". Interesting to see she's replied to the driving comments, taking it very seriously as you can imagine.

Just doing this now int I

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.