Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is all to do with her new boyfriend. She probably thinks that he’s watching her vlogs, so she’s trying to come across as cool and doesn’t give a crap.

Reactions: 10
I'm tempted to comment on the fact around 50% of what she says lately is slurred or pronounced incorrectly (or she simply uses the wrong word), but the comment would just vanish in moments. Someone dared though:

Mexicaninit.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Been out of it for a while... Can someone please catch me up on Jake Varley as a super fan... Where did this come from? Any additional goss? 🤣

Reactions: 6
Been out of it for a while... Can someone please catch me up on Jake Varley as a super fan... Where did this come from? Any additional goss? 🤣
I think he just likes her Insta all the time.I’m sure he’s also raved about her in some TPD festival video - I think they met her at download a few years back??

I think he just likes her Insta all the time.I’m sure he’s also raved about her in some TPD festival video - I think they met her at download a few years back??
Yeah unfortunately for Jake I don’t think she knows who he is she doesn’t follow him back on IG.

Reactions: 5
Having her dogs loose, with no harness and no life jacket on that paddle board pissed me right off. They’re tiny, what if they fall in? What if Lola sees a tennis ball and dives in after it? Do we think Helen would jump in after her? Even if she did, they would mean Diane would get tipped in or follow them.
Absolutely ridiculous. At least have them tethered to your belt or something! I don’t care if I’m overly paranoid, but if my dog walks into fast moving water for a dip, I have her on the leash because no way on earth am I putting her at risk for anything.
Disgraceful.

Reactions: 19
Having her dogs loose, with no harness and no life jacket on that paddle board pissed me right off. They’re tiny, what if they fall in? What if Lola sees a tennis ball and dives in after it? Do we think Helen would jump in after her? Even if she did, they would mean Diane would get tipped in or follow them.
Absolutely ridiculous. At least have them tethered to your belt or something! I don’t care if I’m overly paranoid, but if my dog walks into fast moving water for a dip, I have her on the leash because no way on earth am I putting her at risk for anything.
Disgraceful.
This is Helen though remember when she let Diana fall through a frozen pond and filmed her struggling to get out?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How can she get away with this? I don't know about legal copyright or things like that but how is it possible? Anyone here a bit more knowledgeable about that kind of thing?

Reactions: 9
How can she get away with this? I don't know about legal copyright or things like that but how is it possible? Anyone here a bit more knowledgeable about that kind of thing?
Copyright would only protect your clothing line if it were completely original. That Hellflower jumper is far from original, there’s barely any craftmanship, the font/type isn’t even their own, they’ve essentially bought a fruit of the loom jumper and machine embroidered some Old English text on it, you could do the exact same thing if you wanted. If they had created a one of a kind, hand drawn print and somehow created their own brand-new fabric, it would automatically be copyrighted and they would likely win a lawsuit if it came to it but it would cost them a lot to go through court, so most companies don’t bother.

Reactions: 14
I'm just catching up with Helen's videos. The format of the wedding guest dress try on and the weight loss one are very ASMR-like by talking into a microphone.

Reactions: 3
Hadn’t realised quite how bad she’d ripped off Hellflower with this jumper but jeeez, brazen.

ETA: she follows them on the doggydoo insta as well so literally no excuse
I sent the post to them to bring it to their attention but I think they got the wrong end of the stick cause they’ve blocked me 😂😂😂
Wasn’t calling them out was trying to call Helen out 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Copyright would only protect your clothing line if it were completely original. That Hellflower jumper is far from original, there’s barely any craftmanship, the font/type isn’t even their own, they’ve essentially bought a fruit of the loom jumper and machine embroidered some Old English text on it, you could do the exact same thing if you wanted. If they had created a one of a kind, hand drawn print and somehow created their own brand-new fabric, it would automatically be copyrighted and they would likely win a lawsuit if it came to it but it would cost them a lot to go through court, so most companies don’t bother.
Thank you! That makes a lot more sense 😃

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched graces vlogs to know whether or not she's even been using the office?? I feel like that place must be empty 80% of the time.

So a few months into the lease, after all the bleeping about in there, she's not using the office?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.