Helen Anderson #3 Noah Fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we’ve got another ikea organisation video coming up......joy.
Oh more plants for the garden!!!
Yet another dressing room organisation.
Let me just clean my house up and I’ll post it on YouTube as a house organisation.....
Her content is so lazy now I can’t get over how she’s changed.

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure it’s been said before but how is her hair still in a state when she uses Olaplex all the time? I’m about to drop £££ on all the treatments as well as No2 and she’s making me doubt the brand 🙃
I might be wrong about this, but isn't it true that if you use treatments like that too often the hair actually can become more brittle and break off?

Reactions: 7
I might be wrong about this, but isn't it true that if you use treatments like that too often the hair actually can become more brittle and break off?
Yeah.
Plus you do need to keep getting it cut to trim off all the dead ends. If she’s over doing the treatments it’s literally doing nothing but more damage. Even Little things like over using purple shampoo drys your hair out so it become brittle. If your hair has enough protein using these protein masks conditioners and sprays again snapping. But Helen knows best 🤣

Reactions: 5
I find it absolutely hilarious that Ann Summers approved this video. Helen doing a sex confidence q&a whilst holding a cushion to cover her up for the majority of the video! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She was soooo uncomfortable, it was actually uncomfortable to watch. 😬😬
🤣🤣🤣 That’s what happens when you try to squeeze yourself into an outfit two sizes too small - she looked constantly uncomfortable and too concerned with trying to squeeze her arms together and cover herself with a cushion. If she actually wore the right size she would automatically begin to feel soooo much more confident!

Reactions: 6
I must’ve missed it but what happened with Lucy and Yak?
She hounded them for a free pair of dungarees and their fan base got pissed off because they could have given them to a more sustainable influencer and actually targeted the right audience rather than wasteful Helen

Reactions: 9
I must’ve missed it but what happened with Lucy and Yak?
She hounded them for a free pair of dungarees and their fan base got pissed off because they could have given them to a more sustainable influencer and actually targeted the right audience rather than wasteful Helen
She also said she had loved Lucy and Yak for ages, yet didn’t bother to give her own money to support them.

She claimed they reached out to her but Lucy and Yak confirmed that Helen reached out to them.

She also made out in her “what I learned in lockdown” video that she bought the dungarees “I’m now finally buying from cool sustainable brands”, which is a big fat lie.

Reactions: 13
@microwavequeen @Lunamoon22 thanks for filling me in ☺ only found tattle about a month ago so still catching up on everything

it’s the same old pattern with her, she’s now saying the same about the wild deodorant showing in her latest vlog.. I don’t doubt she reached out them either 🤨

If she reached out to the deodorant brand, which I highly highly highly suspect she did alllll I can think is how greedy do you have to be to write to a deodorant company for free deodorant

Anyone else look at her garden and just think.. where's all the plants that help our pollinators (especially when they need all the help they can get at the moment)? Apart from the lavender, it all just seems to be a mass amount of green.. (sorry Helen - "tropical") which I'm all for having our faves in our gardens.. but when she has such a great garden with so much potential.. why not help the lil' fuzzy things that essentially keep our planet going, as much as possible!?! Now she's got Connor buying what just seems to be the same plants as what she has.. looked like she wasn't even asking for his opinion, just plopped them in the trolley, I guess he doesn't get a say in it when he's asked for her help!

She really hasn't got a clue how to help our planet has she!? As long as it looks good and/or it's free.. send it Helen's way.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else look at her garden and just think.. where's all the plants that help our pollinators (especially when they need all the help they can get at the moment)? Apart from the lavender, it all just seems to be a mass amount of green.. (sorry Helen - "tropical") which I'm all for having our faves in our gardens.. but when she has such a great garden with so much potential.. why not help the lil' fuzzy things that essentially keep our planet going, as much as possible!?! Now she's got Connor buying what just seems to be the same plants as what she has.. looked like she wasn't even asking for his opinion, just plopped them in the trolley, I guess he doesn't get a say in it when he's asked for her help!

She really hasn't got a clue how to help our planet has she!? As long as it looks good and/or it's free.. send it Helen's way.
I thought that too! She's so obnoxious, just putting things straight in the trolley (one was in really bad condition as well!), not asking them or suggesting to them. Not everyone gets paid to shill crap they don't even use. We've all known someone like Helen, at school or work or even in our families or friend groups. That pushy person who doesn't take no for an answer. That person who doesn't take a hint. Not a partner or best friend, from whom the following behaviour would be acceptable, but the pushy acquaintance. The cheeky one. The person who will ask "can I have a bite?" when you're eating, who will ask "can I have a swig of your drink?" or "let's try your lip balm" (am I the only one who finds this disgusting unless from someone super close to you?) She sucks and these tiny little glimpses show such an insight into what a crappy person she is.

Reactions: 13
I thought that too! She's so obnoxious, just putting things straight in the trolley (one was in really bad condition as well!), not asking them or suggesting to them. Not everyone gets paid to shill crap they don't even use. We've all known someone like Helen, at school or work or even in our families or friend groups. That pushy person who doesn't take no for an answer. That person who doesn't take a hint. Not a partner or best friend, from whom the following behaviour would be acceptable, but the pushy acquaintance. The cheeky one. The person who will ask "can I have a bite?" when you're eating, who will ask "can I have a swig of your drink?" or "let's try your lip balm" (am I the only one who finds this disgusting unless from someone super close to you?) She sucks and these tiny little glimpses show such an insight into what a crappy person she is.
Soooo true!!! In the video recently posted here (the story about when Helen got naked in front of her employee’s boyfriend) she shares doughnuts with Grace and Andy, Grace excitedly asks for the banoffee one (Helen’s “yeah” is so quiet and mad sounding lol) and Helen immediately asks for a bite before even giving it to her, and whines like a child when Grace says no. Grace backs down and lets Helen get her way, says she can have a bite but Helen demands for a bite in the centre... 🤣

Skip to 10:03 (........and then skip to 12:47 if you missed the naked story)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Soooo true!!! In the video recently posted here (the story about when Helen got naked in front of her employee’s boyfriend) she shares doughnuts with Grace and Andy, Grace excitedly asks for the banoffee one (Helen’s “yeah” is so quiet and mad sounding lol) and Helen immediately asks for a bite before even giving it to her, and whines like a child when Grace says no. Grace backs down and lets Helen get her way, says she can have a bite but Helen demands for a bite in the centre... 🤣

Ha! No way! This must have been in my subconscious because this is the exact kind of behaviour I was talking about! She sucks! People like her are only good for helping pushovers like me get better at saying "no"!

Edited to add: The reluctant "yeah" cracks me up, she's so greedy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a helen in my life as a best friend
I finally let go of that Helen and realised she was bad for me and a toxic friend
Helen is coming across more and more like her
And she was a fan of helens as well and I'm starting to see why.
January 2018 is the last time I can really remember old helen - post break up but still her, then it all went a bit south.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a helen in my life as a best friend
I finally let go of that Helen and realised she was bad for me and a toxic friend
Helen is coming across more and more like her
And she was a fan of helens as well and I'm starting to see why.
January 2018 is the last time I can really remember old helen - post break up but still her, then it all went a bit south.
I feel like "Helen" might well be an archetype.

Everyone knows a Helen. I'm sorry you lost your friend but glad you let go of a toxic person. The worst Helen I've known was a former colleague. Picked my lip balm up from my desk and just used it, always blagged (or asked to blag) my food or water, even to do work stuff for her when I had my own workload and she did duck all most of the day. She once rang through to my office and asked me to run upstairs and grab her a spoon from the break room for her yoghurt because she'd forgotten one and didn't want to waste the rest of her break. I was heavily pregnant with complications and her office was closer to the break room. She would lord over me the fact that she answered my phone for me once (I was in the toilet and certainly didn't ask her to) and ended up on the phone for 30 minutes pretending to be me to a client. She got a bollocking by her manager for taking 40 minutes to return to her office and made out like it was my fault, but not to worry, she wouldn't tell anyone. duck every "Helen" ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Honestly the way she bleeping treats her friends really just grinds on me. Especially the way she was with Josie. So loud, selfish, and obnoxious. How can anyone want to be around that. I guess thats why her "best friend" seems to change every week

She is a really selfish friend. She covers it well by giving lavish gifts (often things she has herself been gifted so actually no skin off her nose) but that's all surface.

She's the kind of person you would call about a problem and realise half way into the call she hasn't even asked you about it, she's just been talking about herself the entire time.

Anyone remember the vlog when Helen said she had got naked in front of Andy when she was drunk and Andy called Grace saying "come and get Helen she's naked"? Who does that in front of their friend's partner?! Histrionic Helen, who else.
Funny she posted this pic today on her Instagram. Her and rent-a-friend’s boyfriend Andrew getting drunk together on Xmas eve, the night she crossed the line and took her clothes off in front of him...

DAAD4863-30B0-4FF5-AA96-A7DE7FBBE48E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sustainability is something I’ve seen Helen mention a few times now in videos and on social media. I don’t know if sustainable living is something that genuinely interests her, or if she merely uses it as a buzzword to appear virtuous and to appeal to her audience. I think we all feel that the second option is entirely more convincing right now, and that to me is genuinely a shame. So, let’s pick apart why (and make no mistake, this would be posted to her directly if it wasn’t guaranteed to either be deleted or met with some flippant, sarcastic and defensive response 🤷🏽) and present either some contrasts or solutions.

1. The endless quantities of clothing and makeup. Her cosmetics shelving is burgeoning and her dressing room is full to the brim, with new pieces constantly appearing. Jamie Genevieve, by comparison showcases a pared back wardrobe and emphasises the value of versatile, flattering pieces that will let a lifetime. She also frequently gives away makeup and cosmetics to subscribers and followers, sometimes simply because she has noticed them comment on her pictures more than once. I’d love to see Helen buy second hand, create a capsule wardrobe and try living exclusively with it for a few weeks, or initiate clothing swaps.

2. The splurging on homeware and constant redecorating. She could rework the large assortment of stuff, move it around rooms, try restyling with what she already has. Her decluttering never feels like a genuine move because she’s always buying more things straight afterwards.

3. The amount of plastic in her shopping. Single servings of pre-cooked rice in packets, individually wrappered icecreams... Girl, you work from home, there’s no excuses here! Take the time to buy and prepare raw and unpackaged veg, get tubbed ice cream and use the tubs for storage and organisation once they’re empty and clean, make videos about food prep and include discussions about carbon footprints and buying local and single use plastics.

I could add more but this is already quite an essay. This could be a real change in direction for her if she genuinely wants it to be a part of her brand 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.