Helen Anderson #3 Noah Fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo true!!! In the video recently posted here (the story about when Helen got naked in front of her employee’s boyfriend) she shares doughnuts with Grace and Andy, Grace excitedly asks for the banoffee one (Helen’s “yeah” is so quiet and mad sounding lol) and Helen immediately asks for a bite before even giving it to her, and whines like a child when Grace says no. Grace backs down and lets Helen get her way, says she can have a bite but Helen demands for a bite in the centre... 🤣

Skip to 10:03 (........and then skip to 12:47 if you missed the naked story)
seeing as that was only 18 months ago she seems so different now. Still loud and selfish and obnoxious but I can’t put my finger on what it is... just worse? Lockdown has bought out the worst in her it feels.

she cannot just be quiet either can she? When they’re walking she has to fill the air with waffle. Just shuuuuuut up

edit- duck it was from this year?! 8 months difference. Rapid decline then

Reactions: 4
Funny she posted this pic today on her Instagram. Her and rent-a-friend’s boyfriend Andrew getting drunk together on Xmas eve, the night she crossed the line and took her clothes off in front of him...

View attachment 203849
She's totally that "friend" that would try to shag your partner. It would validate her to be wanted that way.

She walks among us 😂
Yikes. The truth hurts 😂

This could be a real change in direction for her if she genuinely wants it to be a part of her brand 🤔
She doesn't. She just wants to stay relevant. People idolising her for being a fat alcoholic train wreck who dresses like a clown are becoming fewer and further between. She's trying to rebrand but with minimum effort and it shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She walks among us 😂
We touched a nerve guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love people asking her about gossip sites - constantly promotes others to come have a peep and join in, thanks for the promo Hels 👍🏻

A0C34987-DC3E-4A06-A1AC-8E259BEFE26D.png

How about addressing the fake BLM support when you told people to “get over it” when a YouTuber’s blackface past resurfaced?

Or how you told a black viewer “I’m not racist but...” and gave a bunch of bullshit excuses?

How about addressing the covid home illegal home festival scandal where you lied about social distancing and lied about how many people were really there?

Or when you have a million excuses of why you didn’t want to wear a mask and constantly went out without one and touched everything in the shop and had a go when viewers pointed it out?

Or how you slammed people wanting to get their hair done but then 5 days later you went and got yours done?

No? wanna pretend that didn’t happen? Is that just people “hating” or is covid something that could affect us and our loved ones personally because of your idiot actions? That tit affects everyone personally, dipshit.

But sure, just play the mental health and victim card with your sad face filter. Poor Helen, imagine putting this stuff online as ‘content’ and then being surprised when she gets backlash for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"it's also mind blowing to read the justifications of using a gossip site 'we cant say how we feel online becoz , it gets deleted, or her minions defend her' - nah, it's because you know that what you're writing is wrong."

I can't fathom being someone who actively deletes comments (and everything else she's accused of doing) and yet can convince themselves this statement is also somehow true. But I guess that's what it means to be a liar narcissist. Hi Helen.

Reactions: 8
She walks among us 😂

Well....in the past I have defended Helen, granted it was getting harder and harder to do so, but I did think deep down she was just a damaged human acting erratically to avoid her issues....but duck it. Drink yourself into a drunken stupor and carry on bending over backwards for men whilst recklessly behaving and putting people's health in jeopardy, all whilst displaying wilful ignorance. You do you!

Reactions: 11
She walks among us 😂
This has really boiled my piss 😂😂 no one gives a toss solely about your eating habits, Helen. duck knows I have a poor diet, currently being out of work and having about £7 a week for food. If I could eat like you right now I probably would and it would be stellar !!! The thing that annoys people is that you eat the way you do and still profess to be a size 14 and a vision of health. Stop saying you’re a 14 for clicks and views. It’s perpetuating the thought that smaller is better!! Eat the bloody donuts, be a size 16 and be done with it. And the shopping !? With the shopping alone, personally, I couldn’t give less of a duck. It’s when you drone on about wanting to create less waste and be better to the environment, yet make choices like hiring a van to lug heavy furniture back from London then to just make an online order a while later as well?? Buying tat upon tat for your monthly faves, clearly kissing brands arse for free stuff that should really (and I think we all know this) should be going to bigger and more relevant influencers. Man. Just. Idek what to say anymore 😂 Maybe actually stop reading this thread if it affects you that much? Or start trying to see where the critique is coming from and use it to better yourself. Instead of lurking on the daily and pretending like you don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Locals will probably know the answer, and I'm only curious because I was a student there: Does she actually live in Norwich, or is it actually outside in places like Brundall or Taverham?
It’s classed as Catton, somewhere in the estates next to/behind the airport X

Reactions: 1
Best bit of her newest video right here, Helen-IQ-getting-lower-by-the-day-size-14-Anderson:

David Brent. Really. It's true.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s classed as Catton, somewhere in the estates next to/behind the airport X
I had a feeling it was Catton. Part of me is tempted to look up how much she bought her house for on rightmove but there’s definitely a line. I reckon she’s put the cost of the house itself into the decorating and utter tat she fills it with.

Reactions: 2
So now we all know what Helen has been doing during lockdown (instead of you know, her job and making interesting content and stuff)

It's easy to blame us. Means you don't need to look at yourself. Have another drink. Keep reading. Seems to really be helping so far.

Reactions: 6
I had a feeling it was Catton. Part of me is tempted to look up how much she bought her house for on rightmove but there’s definitely a line. I reckon she’s put the cost of the house itself into the decorating and utter tat she fills it with.
I have no line - £256,000 - granted she has done so much to it, it’s quite impressive really

• Wow
Reactions: 8
‘I tend to steer clear’ then lists everything we ever discuss word for word.

we’re sad for discussing your life but YOURE sad for reading a forum about yaself.
JINX, BIATCH

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have no line - £256,000 - granted she has done so much to it, it’s quite impressive really
I live about 10 mins from her. Honestly, comparing her current home pics to what the house was like when she bought it, she's done so much with it. I do like her house now, she's really put a lot of effort into it...but she needs to be careful with posting so many clips of the front of her house. It was really easy to find once I knew roughly where she lived.

Reactions: 10
I live about 10 mins from her. Honestly, comparing her current home pics to what the house was like when she bought it, she's done so much with it. I do like her house now, she's really put a lot of effort into it...but she needs to be careful with posting so many clips of the front of her house. It was really easy to find once I knew roughly where she lived.
Yeah I totally agree. It always concerns* me when she shows to much of what her property looks like, she’s really not hard to find!

*I forgot Helen’s rules - are we allowed to be concerned about her on a gossip forum? duck it - witch, stop sharing so much of your tit then you won’t be so easy to track down. 🤣

Yeah I totally agree. It always concerns* me when she shows to much of what her property looks like, she’s really not hard to find!

*I forgot Helen’s rules - are we allowed to be concerned about her on a gossip forum? duck it - witch, stop sharing so much of your tit then you won’t be so easy to track down. 🤣
inb4 "ThEYrE sTALKING mE and preTenDINg tO bE CONcERNed"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.