Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me Helen could be a 4, 14, or 24 and she’d still be the same irritating and arrogant piece of work 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To me Helen could be a 4, 14, or 24 and she’d still be the same irritating and arrogant piece of work 😂
The fact of the matter is no one cares about her size, they care about the lying and misleading and the complexes that it can breed in vulnerable people.

Reactions: 22
She's now gone off on her insta, saying if people think your clothes don't fit that's their problem...

• Haha
She’s got a vastly different sized top and bottom half. I could see her top half being a 12/14 but the bottom half is 18+. It could be an optical illusion, the difference making her bottom half look even bigger.

Reactions: 15
She's now gone off on her insta, saying if people think your clothes don't fit that's their problem...
The problem here is, she is saying that it’s other peoples problem if they have an issue with how her clothes look or what size she chooses to wear, and goes on about ‘don’t let someone ruin your day, wear what you want blah blah blah’.

She bangs on about doing your thing and how she’s not bothered by other peoples comments, however, no one else would know about these comments/questions unless SHE chose to share them. They are anonymous, she chooses to give them breathing space, thereby proving she is in fact bothered.

“be yourself and if anybody is not very nice to you or makes comments, it’s their problem. They’re the one that needs to have some self-reflection.”
influencers are honestly the leeches of society and I am sick of them and their assumption that they’re above criticism. The reason I’m on this site is because I’m actually capable of some critical thinking and need a place to discuss some of the things I see on social media. I genuinely believe most people on this site (in the threads I browse anyway) are intelligent and just want to have a chance to discuss what they see because they are silenced on people’s socials from saying anything that isn’t arse-licking.
I’m not ashamed to say that sometimes I make the odd bitchy comment about Helen’s looks, because this is the real world and if I saw someone walking down the street in a very questionable choice of outfit I would say to my friend. And I refuse to believe that Helen wouldn’t do the same. I seem to remember her making comments about “city girls” or something in a video, talking about girls in Norwich who dress and do their make up a certain way? Yes it’s 2022 Helen, dress how you want and wear unflattering stuff if you want. I can still think it’s ugly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She said herself in a video she was now buying jeans in a size 16 cause she realised they fit better and she had “room to breathe”
Because duh you need to be able to breathe in your clothes.
I don’t care what size she is but she’s the one who labels and tags videos as “size 14” so it sounds like she’s the one obsessed about her clothing size.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Size doesn’t matter for Helen except when it’s her size and it’s above 14.
Your opinion doesn’t matter to her except if your criticising her.

She also mention something yesterday about coming off of her antidepressant because when she got her ADHD diagnosis she realised it did nothing to her. Did I hallucinate all the video she did telling people how getting her meds changed her life and was the best decision ever and she regretted not doing it sooner ?!
I know nothing about antidepressants nor ADHD but this seems a bit weird ?
27B1CEED-1145-4E04-A27C-2A819793CBB9.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Size doesn’t matter for Helen except when it’s her size and it’s above 14.
Your opinion doesn’t matter to her except if your criticising her.

She also mention something yesterday about coming off of her antidepressant because when she got her ADHD diagnosis she realised it did nothing to her. Did I hallucinate all the video she did telling people how getting her meds changed her life and was the best decision ever and she regretted not doing it sooner ?!
I know nothing about antidepressants nor ADHD but this seems a bit weird ?View attachment 1375507
I thought the exact same thing. She was raving about anti-depressants and how much they helped her not that long ago. Now she's claiming they didn't do anything at all now that she's realised they don't work for her "real issues" which she claims is now ADHD. (Anti-depressants dont work for ADHD as they up the Serotonin rather than the Dopamine).

Sounds like a classic case of confirmation bias to me. She thought it worked for the condition she thought she had at the time so felt better, now she's realised she's got something else it doesn't work for suddenly "no they never worked"??

Here's Helen last year raving about the great effect antidepressants were having ...

Reactions: 7
She’s got a vastly different sized top and bottom half. I could see her top half being a 12/14 but the bottom half is 18+. It could be an optical illusion, the difference making her bottom half look even bigger.
I sometimes see my body shape in Helen - and my bottom half is bigger than my top. It can look a bit deceiving in pictures and videos and I can look bigger than I am in real life which bugs me but it is what it is. I can be a 10/12 on my top half and anywhere from 12/14/16 on the bottom. But I feel like I dress for my shape rather than ram myself into clothes that are too tight. If I wore some of the stuff Helen did it would be an endless cycle of chafed thighs and yeast infections

Reactions: 13
When I saw her she is definitely more petite than you might think. It’s so hard to guess someone’s size but she could probably fit a 16 comfortably.
As others have said, clothes sizes are so hit and miss now that it barely even matters. I suppose it would just be helpful to tell followers whether you sized up or down depending on the fit. Don’t even need to state size (just don’t fib about it).

Reactions: 7
For some reason the video I posted starts mid video but she talks about it from the start.

Reactions: 4
Just because you can squeeze into a size 14, doesn't not mean you are a size 14 Helen 😅
Just because it goes on, doesn't mean it fits.

She said herself in a video she was now buying jeans in a size 16 cause she realised they fit better and she had “room to breathe”
Because duh you need to be able to breathe in your clothes.
I don’t care what size she is but she’s the one who labels and tags videos as “size 14” so it sounds like she’s the one obsessed about her clothing size.
I reckon she buys a 15 to show the tag and an 18 when she puts them on and goes ooh look they fit. But they're not the same.

Reactions: 3
Why ask the question about what people think of her if you're not going to like the questions?!

Reactions: 11
Hasn't she been seeing a therapist in, like, forever? Why didn't the therapist pick up on potential ADHD? Surely it would be obvious to a qualified therapist.

I think Helen is desperate for a diagnosis of something to blame all her issues on rather than looking at her behaviours and thoughts. With a diagnosis she can just excuse everything and continue to be a dick. "My adhd made me do it!"

Also it's true that you shouldn't worry about what others think but that shouldn't stop you checking yourself regularly to make sure you're not doing or saying anything that could hurt yourself or others. Especially when you choose to put yourself and your thoughts out there!

As for her weight I've seen her irl and wouldn't put her any higher than a size 18.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.