Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the yellow dress in her new video but go to have a look....it's £76 and sold out 🤦
Mentioned not having a small bag, isn't the designer one she brought in the airport relatively small?
Total shopping addict behaviour, now she’ll ‘need‘ to buy a small (probably expensive) bag for a wedding/event she isn’t actually going to, because ‘she will need one at some point in the future‘.

The ADHD is pish IMO, her real issues are her spending and eating addictions, and fear of being alone.

Reactions: 15
Okay, so Helen definitely DIDN'T write this. Also, why is she speaking like she's been pregnant and then given birth? I agree with her points but this another thing where she's trying to make it all about her personal experience despite never actually having a child. 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She wants the speculation to boost her engagement. What a twit.

Reactions: 10
Okay, so Helen definitely DIDN'T write this. Also, why is she speaking like she's been pregnant and then given birth? I agree with her points but this another thing where she's trying to make it all about her personal experience despite never actually having a child. 👀
I saw that and breezed right past it after the first lines. So obvious she didn’t write it and I can’t be arsed with her fake interest in world politics to up her engagement. She’s proved time and time again she has no interest in current affairs, she barely knows what’s going on most of the time, so this is just virtue signalling/wanting to be involved.

I actually need to stop following her on Insta, I really can’t be arsed with her any more.

Robert Welsh holding a fundraiser for abortionfunds.org tonight. 100% of superchats and Adsense will be donated and doubled by him. That is the action of someone who genuinely wants to make a difference and a statement, using their platform for positive action. Not just a bit of lip service to look good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah I saw this - couldn’t be more obvious she didn’t write this herself, as the spelling and grammar are actually worlds apart from what hers is usually like.

Reactions: 10
I saw Connor today. He was alone and chatting on the phone smiling and laughing. You never see him looking particularly happy or alive in Helen's vlogs. I'm guessing he finds them way embarrassing!

Reactions: 16
I always think Connor looks like he secretly hates Helen 😂.

Is as good looking in real life as he looks on film/in photos?

Reactions: 8
Total shopping addict behaviour, now she’ll ‘need‘ to buy a small (probably expensive) bag for a wedding/event she isn’t actually going to, because ‘she will need one at some point in the future‘.

The ADHD is pish IMO, her real issues are her spending and eating addictions, and fear of being alone.
New here 👋🏻 I'm actually shook that Helen is still around! I watched her back in the day as Melonlady before she became vastly unrelatable and annoying.

Kinda surprised but not about the ADHD stuff and how this wasn't picked up before but there has been an influx of washed up "influencers" who now have ADHD 🥴

Reactions: 14
Well I don't personally find him good looking lol but he's much shorter than he looks on vlogs etc
I would have had such a crush on him when I was 18 😆 , he is just the type of lad I used to go for. I am old enough to be his mother though (albeit I'd have been a young mum) so now I just find him aesthetically pleasing.

A lot of people appear to be shorter in real life then they look on film/video.

Reactions: 4
If anyone wants a laugh, Helen is using some kind of anonymous question box on her page, and her responses are… well, as you’d expect.

Grabbed a couple for you below, but as expected she’s only sharing posi things
a size 12... in each leg?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she doesn’t go on tattle how does she know it’s all vile and bad stuff?
There’s lots of positive helpful forums on here as well just general chit chat about tv and celebs. She’s mentioned it enough times in videos for it to be obvious she’s still reading here.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.