Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Need to get back on 8 wheels so bad!!’
imagine accepting a gifted product (£150 as well) when you haven’t even skated in ages and captioning it with that…idk why these companies send her stuff

Reactions: 14
It looks too small, the second pic bless her she looks like the band is really digging in on the top
So it does, I didn’t even notice it. I was too distracted by whatever editing she has done on her jawline.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow that outfit is not flattering at all!!View attachment 859815
AH YES I remember these trousers from God knows what haul it was. My baggy bêtes noires, my snakeskin nemeses, ill-fitting apparitions haunting the halls of my sartorial dreams.

...TBF they actually look a lot better than I remember here 😂 the top length works alright with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow that outfit is not flattering at all!!View attachment 859815
The boots I hate sorry not sorry! the trousers and top are quite nice but not together, even the top with the boots and fitted bottoms don't work because the boots are the wrong colour and although the boots are the right colour for trousers pictured they somehow don't work together style wise. I'm honestly surprised in her in this picture as she used to have quite good style but now she seems to be attempting to fit in with Gen Z styling which is too old for her and not succeeding.

Reactions: 12
It actually makes me quite sad to see influencers like Helen being gifted hundreds of pounds of skating kit (and all other manner of things) that she already bloody has, when there are many so many people struggling in this country to make ends meet. She wouldn't even think of donating her gifted items to people that might not be able to afford it but would love the opportunity to take up that hobby.
She just wants the aesthetic on her insta page, not actually get off her arse and do it.

Reactions: 20
That's what makes me sick about influencers Witchywoo. They just always want more, more, more and can't see beyond the tip of their greedy noses. So many people in the UK are struggling in the dire depths of poverty. Helen is obviously not a multi millionaire but I could not live with myself if I hoarded luxury items when I already had so much. I simply couldn't live in a bubble of sheer ignorance to the world around me and accept more unnecessary luxury items just because I can. She is pathetic imo

Reactions: 18
bring 👏🏻 back 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 kettle 👏🏻
I miss the old, quick intro with the music.
This one!

eta I just skipped through that vlog …. Two things… Who are those people? And there’s no way she’d post something as real as that video nowadays. But her loudness hasn’t changed much, yet it was somehow endearing back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It actually makes me quite sad to see influencers like Helen being gifted hundreds of pounds of skating kit (and all other manner of things) that she already bloody has, when there are many so many people struggling in this country to make ends meet. She wouldn't even think of donating her gifted items to people that might not be able to afford it but would love the opportunity to take up that hobby.
She just wants the aesthetic on her insta page, not actually get off her arse and do it.
I agree. Zoe London is literally the only influencer I've seen who takes all her gifted food to the food bank, and then will buy extra on top for her and husband to take once a week. Why? She explained that in one point during her career she was so poor she couldn't afford food, so now that she's able to she gives away what she doesn't need. She even tried to start a gifted food movement called Gift Gifted Food but surprise, surprise these spoiled bratty influencers turned round and said 'why should we?!' 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I agree. Zoe London is literally the only influencer I've seen who takes all her gifted food to the food bank, and then will buy extra on top for her and husband to take once a week. Why? She explained that in one point during her career she was so poor she couldn't afford food, so now that she's able to she gives away what she doesn't need. She even tried to start a gifted food movement called Gift Gifted Food but surprise, surprise these spoiled bratty influencers turned round and said 'why should we?!' 😏
I remember Zoe talking about the food bank stuff before and how she pays forward any gifted food, which is great and more people should do it (with all gifted things actually)! I wasn't aware of the Gift Gifted Food idea though. Did she talk about other influencers not getting involved!?

I remember Zoe talking about the food bank stuff before and how she pays forward any gifted food, which is great and more people should do it (with all gifted things actually)! I wasn't aware of the Gift Gifted Food idea though. Did she talk about other influencers not getting involved!?
I assumed because she stopped going on about it, it didn't take off in the way she had hoped - which is a shame as it's a good idea.

Reactions: 3
I miss the old, quick intro with the music.
This one!

eta I just skipped through that vlog …. Two things… Who are those people? And there’s no way she’d post something as real as that video nowadays. But her loudness hasn’t changed much, yet it was somehow endearing back then.
It’s nice to see her when she’s more humbled. Now everything is about spending and an showing a certain aesthetic.

Reactions: 4
I assumed because she stopped going on about it, it didn't take off in the way she had hoped - which is a shame as it's a good idea.
It is. I've got a lot of time for her. She actually works as a DJ, doesn't seem to take every offer that is thrown her way and donates a bunch. I wish all influencers were like this.

This reminded me of when Helen gave Mark that "true love" necklace thing that she had the other half of and it was suppperrrrrr awks. The only difference is that Phil is a willing participate, which makes me think they'll be together for the long haul.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This reminded me of when Helen gave Mark that "true love" necklace thing that she had the other half of and it was suppperrrrrr awks. The only difference is that Phil is a willing participate, which makes me think they'll be together for the long haul.
I can't work out what those letters represent, don't they say HPLD?

Edit/ oh it's the dogs

Reactions: 8