Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messy recap (there isn't much to recap) - But first, bald spotS check, hairline is receding on both sides now:

1635320831644.png
1635320874911.png

(for the love of God, bring back the bob!!)

Vlog very much on the "mudayyyne" side of life. Sofa days, lunch deserts, Starbucks, half-arsed squats and burpees...

So she announced Phil tested positive to Covid yesterday (Tuesday 26th) and that he'd gone to the test centre the day before (Monday 25th).

In the week leading to that test: on Wednesday 20th, they had Grace (and possibly her bf) over for dinner,
then on Thursday 21st, Helen went to a café, then to Connor's house, then to another café or bar afterwards to attend Zoom meetings (couldn't she do that at home?), then went for a meal out with the FlaNgE (and of course she had to touch the bar's decor with her dirty ham slabs!!)
Better hope she didn't bring the virus home to her darling.

1635321850812.png

What is that makeup?! The blusher is such a weird color, like an old bruise... She looks like a Spitting image puppet here:

1635321552599.png

Helen complained that Phil is "always on his bloody phone", like she would with Maff. Jesus Christ, let the man breathe.
Then they had a busy weekend doing things around the home. I personally don't mind the black doors and banisters, but as pointed out, she was so messy and careless in the execution, ugh.

I hope Phil is doing OK. I think it was hinted last year that he might have been clinically vulnerable to Covid?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Great recap. And yes I think that was mentioned! Look at us with our concern and Helen just gives an ‘oh well’.

Reactions: 6
To those of you saying how selfish she is for not isolating - I do agree to an extent but the rules do say that if you are double jabbed (plus daily lfts) then you don’t need to isolate. I as a teacher didn’t have a choice last week when my husband had covid, my pcr and daily lfts were all negative so I HAD to go into school, I stayed downstairs in the living room all week and we avoided each other. It was pretty grim tbh. Obviously safer to stay at home but it wouldn’t count as sick pay for me so not an option.

Reactions: 17
To those of you saying how selfish she is for not isolating - I do agree to an extent but the rules do say that if you are double jabbed (plus daily lfts) then you don’t need to isolate. I as a teacher didn’t have a choice last week when my husband had covid, my pcr and daily lfts were all negative so I HAD to go into school, I stayed downstairs in the living room all week and we avoided each other. It was pretty grim tbh. Obviously safer to stay at home but it wouldn’t count as sick pay for me so not an option.
If you’ve got no choice to isolate, that’s fair enough I won’t blame anyone for having to pay the bills, but Helen hasn’t got a “proper job” she could just as easily stay in and film a metric fuckton of lookbook or “current favourite” videos. There’s no need for her to be pottering about here there and everywhere, it’d only be for a week or so anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I get you, and I understand the rules are easier on us vaccinated people because we're less at risk of contracting and carrying the virus.

*HOWEVER* when you have no kids to take to school, no elderly parent to care for, that you work from home *and* have basically complete freedom on your schedule, then: you stay home. I think the daily walks with the dogs are absolutely fine if she isn't meeting anyone/popping to the shops on the way, but that's it. It's not a big deal to stay at home, we all did it for months on end (for some less fortunate, it's been like that for 19 months)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly. She has a comfortable size home to potter about in, not like she’s stuck in a tiny flat alone or anything. Plus she’s always banging on about her snuggly that ugly sofa is, and now she’s got the perfect excuse to stay on it and be a lazy oaf all day.

Reactions: 14
Also: Helen is blessed with a solid support network of friends & family living nearby, so she has zero need to run errands over the next 10-14 days.

Reactions: 15
"Just as ai've started up me weekly vlog n that ai've gotta bloody isolate thanks to this wally getting COVID and now me vlog will just be me at home which me viewers love but I 'ate becoz its not creatif so I've decided to do nothing extra creatif this week despite hafing me own studio to work in!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am on 1900, i followed an equation i found online to work out how many calories i should be consuming. Takes in to account your activity level, heigh, weight and age. 🙃
The BMR equation changed my outlook completely. They say that you should work out your base calories (BMR - lots of places online to do it) then either eat a deficit or burn 500 more than your intake to lose 1-2lb a week. I lost a stone over a month or so eating 1400 a day, it’s actually quite easy to do if you pick the right foods, and I’ve never felt hungry or In need cos if I want something I’ll have it and just tweak the calories and eat less of something else. It’s transformed my outlook to weight loss and also then maintaining, as that’s what I’ve always been worried about. Now I understand the whole BMR thing I feel when I get to my target weight I’ll understand how to maintain more than on ‘fad’ diets like WW or SW. My base calories are 1680 per day (I’m not a professional this is all just my opinion and experience incase anyone picky is reading 🤣)

Also WHAT A KNOB for not isolating. If someone in your household is positive you should isolate because it’s common bleeping sense. Or if she REALLY needs to go out, Fil should be keeping to one room til he’s better, so proper isolation not just keeping 2m apart 😒😒😒😒 imbeciles. It will be a miracle if she doesn’t catch it, how dirty her kitchen etc is already if he’s still going and using stuff… as well as the fact the virus spreads indoors.. it’s now winter so she won’t be ventilating and you can bet the heating is on full whack, just what germs loooove

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Couple weeks ago he was wiping their tea towel on his mouth. Then they have guests over for dinner. Yum…. Germs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The BMR equation changed my outlook completely. They say that you should work out your base calories (BMR - lots of places online to do it) then either eat a deficit or burn 500 more than your intake to lose 1-2lb a week. I lost a stone over a month or so eating 1400 a day, it’s actually quite easy to do if you pick the right foods, and I’ve never felt hungry or In need cos if I want something I’ll have it and just tweak the calories and eat less of something else. It’s transformed my outlook to weight loss and also then maintaining, as that’s what I’ve always been worried about. Now I understand the whole BMR thing I feel when I get to my target weight I’ll understand how to maintain more than on ‘fad’ diets like WW or SW. My base calories are 1680 per day (I’m not a professional this is all just my opinion and experience incase anyone picky is reading 🤣)

Also WHAT A KNOB for not isolating. If someone in your household is positive you should isolate because it’s common bleeping sense. Or if she REALLY needs to go out, Fil should be keeping to one room til he’s better, so proper isolation not just keeping 2m apart 😒😒😒😒 imbeciles. It will be a miracle if she doesn’t catch it, how dirty her kitchen etc is already if he’s still going and using stuff… as well as the fact the virus spreads indoors.. it’s now winter so she won’t be ventilating and you can bet the heating is on full whack, just what germs loooove
yeah what the hell he has covid he shouldn't be pottering about down stairs spreading germs to Helen that she can carry out to everyone else as shes not isolating. She should be isolating though, those rules are risk based and allow for people who are lower risk to not isolate but still there is a risk and no need for Helen to leave the house, there is no necessary reason for her to go so why would she put other people at risk. Ah well I suppose she thinks we're the covid police. I hope she doesnt actually get covid because it can have unbearable effects that can last for months or years if you have PMDD it can make it so much worse.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
yeah what the hell he has covid he shouldn't be pottering about down stairs spreading germs to Helen that she can carry out to everyone else as shes not isolating. She should be isolating though, those rules are risk based and allow for people who are lower risk to not isolate but still there is a risk and no need for Helen to leave the house, there is no necessary reason for her to go so why would she put other people at risk. Ah well I suppose she thinks we're the covid police. I hope she doesnt actually get covid because it can have unbearable effects that can last for months or years if you have PMDD it can make it so much worse.
OMG just seen the stories, can't believe she's taking covid so lightly. There's no point whatsoever sleeping in different rooms if they're sharing the common spaces unmasked 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
A lot of people I know who had Covid in fiwls situation where they have to isolate on their own from their household got take away food left out side their room instead of mixing with the house I bet helga was looking for an excuse to get a take away and watch a movie with him and share the food together on the soggy arse sofa of nightmares like there’s no way she is eatting on her own without him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do not understand why she is still with the man who said he does not find her attractive (since gaining weight). That would eat away at me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23