Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was talking about what Tattle had to say about Phil, which means she must have all the most recent threads bookmarked.

Do I regret what I've said on here? No. I'd be quite happy to say it to her face and use her videos as evidence to back my points up.

She can say all she wants that people are upset she's grown up, and that we're all missing Helen from seven years ago but that's simply not the case. Not for me anyway. The fact that she's losing subs, and people here are saying the same things over and over again about her behaviour, it can't be wrong. It's not like one or two people here are saying 'ohhh yeah she's a bit odd'; we're on thread #21 and new people are coming here all the time to say exactly what we've said. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just had a look at the comments on the video, the usual “they’re jealous bitter trolls/bullies with nothing else going on for them/unhappy in life/jealous blah blah”

Why do people always come back to this? I’ve noticed on this site so many educated, hard working, happy people with families/relationships etc who use this platform as a way to express their FRUSTRATION at the way these people can seem to get away with everything (covid restrictions being the thing this past year) and still get paid and tonnes of free tit whilst the rest of us get pay cuts, lose jobs, struggle to afford meals etc

There is no way to offer constructive criticism as these people delete anything that isn’t up their arse. They don’t want to be told that sometimes what they’re doing isn’t the best, or is offensive, or tone deaf. Hence why people come here!

Also, any mention of Tattle online fails to mention the REAMS of support threads on here talking about subjects like miscarriage, pregnancy, relationships etc that have literally been people’s lifelines. Helen, you want to acknowledge mental health but fail to acknowledge this? Maybe spend some time on those threads and look at people supporting each other, it may open your eyes a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Can someone with patience please do a summary of her last video? I haven't watched her for a goooood while but if she's talking about Tattle I'd love to know what she's saying (I want to point out the thing I mainly comment on is her faux cockney accent because HELEN. You are NOT FROM LONDON). Also Helen, if you don't want people commenting on the colossal amount that you eat perhaps show what you eat less, your channel isn't a food channel.

Reactions: 14
So this is what she said about tattle:
- "The stuff people write on there is so ridiculous it makes me giggle."

- "They refer to me as Helga."

- "They say that I'm lying about being a size 14 because I've put on sooo much weight that I could possibly be a size 14."

- "I'm an alcoholic and probably take god knows what."

- "They call Phil a hobbit and say hes got horrible hair."

- "They say my career is failing and joke that I say I'm working hard and compare it to other jobs."

- "Making friends being mean about people they dont know. Hi everyone, rip this to shreds why don't you!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm here on tattle so I'm not here to criticise but I am genuinely intrigued...

Has that video made any of you from the Helen threads regretful for things you've written or think about what you write going forward? Here or on other threads?

Genuine question!
On my old account I always said I liked Helen. But she is an influencer so she should be a positive in her viewer lifes. Such as giving away her excess PR supplies. Receiving two expensive Dyson and what not. Could have when to maybe a nurse??? Especially during covid.
I dont like Fil. He is taking advantage of her. I do think Helen to dress and ear what ever she wants. Do whatever she wants with tattoo after care. I dont care. Just she is super greedy and always complaining about things she has done. She doesnt have boundaries. Gets jealous of her friends.
Her love language is buying things for people. And she wants 24/7 affection. Which is very hard for anyone who is not like that.
Anyway I never wrote anything bad so I just think that ppl are getting paid to advertise to others. There should be a place to criticise them. Not everyone is a troll. Helen doesn't listen to her fans. Barely engaging with them. And that why her channel dying a slow death. I do wish her the best though with her health both mental and physical.

Reactions: 15
"They call Phil a hobbit and say hes got horrible hair."

I mean, we all have eyes Helen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So this is what she said about tattle:
- "The stuff people write on there is so ridiculous it makes me giggle."

- "They refer to me as Helga."

- "They say that I'm lying about being a size 14 because I've put on sooo much weight that I could possibly be a size 14."

- "I'm an alcoholic and probably take god knows what."

- "They call Phil a hobbit and say hes got horrible hair."

- "They say my career is failing and joke that I say I'm working hard and compare it to other jobs."

- "Making friends being mean about people they dont know. Hi everyone, rip this to shreds why don't you!"

Thanks for this, she's such a spectacular dullard that even when she's talking about something interesting (us ;) ) I can't be fucked to watch her

Reactions: 17
I think Helen should come off YouTube, because it's not a viable career in the long term and it clearly affects her MH.
I don't feel bad for being on this site, I don't comment on appearances because of my own however life choices and characteristics, yes.
Influencers anger me because I feel it's an easy way to make a good amount money.

Reactions: 16
Just don’t get why she’s going on about Tattle again. You’re just driving people to the site, I actually think I only discovered GG and Tattle via a video she did ages ago reading out the posts.
If there was a thread about me on something like this there’s no way I’d be reading it. You’re never going to stop people talking about you, especially doing a job where you are the brand. Is it nice when people say unpleasant things about you? No. But it’s not as if it’s on the front page of a newspaper. Just stop coming on the site and it’s no longer an issue for you surely.

Reactions: 25
I only watched half of the video (it was quite ranty, couldn't be arsed to watch more), but @Loopulia's post seems a good summary of it.

I did genuinely feel sorry for her when she described her down day / spiraling into self-destruct mode and reading this thread, of course.

And I actually agree with her that - bar a few possible Tattlers who are possible neighbours and (friends of) friends - we don't know her personally, and what we assume about her is just that, speculation based on what she shows.

*****However**** I thought that she as usual quite disingenuous about a few things she said:

- Yes we often write that we miss 2014 Helen, but it's not just that she's grown and evolved like we all do, it's because her behaviour has been getting worse and worse over time. Especially since lockdown.
- Yes we laughed at how she wouldn't stand a chance in a 9-5 nowadays but when she said that "they I say I'm not working hard" it's ignoring the fact that we say that she barely puts any effort into her videos anymore (which she *did* admit around Christmas time if I recall well?) rather than painting all Youtubers with the same brush. Some content creators actually do put effort into researching before filming, avoid recycling old ideas, and follow up with series projects rather than drop them after 1 video...
- Yes we have talked about her size, but mostly because she surfs the Body positivity wave when it suits her while sending an aweful message to her younger vulnerable viewers re: constant cycles of dieting/exercising then boozing/overindulging and "not giving a duck" + she's hung up on size number and probably dishonest about her size for fitted / non-stretchy clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just had a look at the comments on the video, the usual “they’re jealous bitter trolls/bullies with nothing else going on for them/unhappy in life/jealous blah blah”

Why do people always come back to this? I’ve noticed on this site so many educated, hard working, happy people with families/relationships etc who use this platform as a way to express their FRUSTRATION at the way these people can seem to get away with everything (covid restrictions being the thing this past year) and still get paid and tonnes of free tit whilst the rest of us get pay cuts, lose jobs, struggle to afford meals etc

There is no way to offer constructive criticism as these people delete anything that isn’t up their arse. They don’t want to be told that sometimes what they’re doing isn’t the best, or is offensive, or tone deaf. Hence why people come here!

Also, any mention of Tattle online fails to mention the REAMS of support threads on here talking about subjects like miscarriage, pregnancy, relationships etc that have literally been people’s lifelines. Helen, you want to acknowledge mental health but fail to acknowledge this? Maybe spend some time on those threads and look at people supporting each other, it may open your eyes a bit.
That's such a juvenile argument. Reminds me of when my sister was 13 and I'll tell her no it's not appropriate to sneak out the house at midnight/be on the phone all night/take drugs and she'd spit 'you're just jealoussss' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, is Helga clapping back at the haterz yet again? At this point, she's merely circling the drain.
giphy (5).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The jealous argument is just funny to me. Imagine going to your annual performance review and your manager telling you you haven't been meeting your targets and you tell them they're just a jealous hater.

Whether influencers like it or not, their job exists because of the people watching it. Companies aren't sending Helen products out of the goodness of their hearts. It's because she has access to us. If she wants to continue having viewers she can essentially sell to marketing departments, she has to live up to our expectations. Soz.

(And by "our" I mean the viewers in general, not tattle, cos she's too bleeping boring for most of us to stomach)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just trying to re-ignite her thread by talking about this site directly.

Again, no thank you. I've seen what I needed to see....just no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact there are 21 threads and literally thousands of comments saying the following things:

- she's rude
- arrogant
- poorly put out content
- lack of regard for Covid rules
- hypocrisy
- wasteful
....the list goes on!

How is it that thousands of comments from jEaLoUs HaTeRs can be wrong even with receipts?

It's like that guy we all know who says all his ex girlfriends are crazy but doesn't realise what the common interest is.

Reactions: 33
I don’t feel bad for being here. There are a lot of threads on here that are horrible and there’s some comments in Helen’s threads that are below the belt so I don’t engage with those for the most part. But there’s also a lot of valid and constructive criticism.

I used to enjoy watching a lot of youtubers and so many have shown themselves up to be arrogant and self serving, especially since Covid and I’m not about to tell someone that on their video. I’d rather just disengage with them.

it’s bizarre tp be always seeking out tit talk about yourself, I couldn’t do it I’d be miserable if I knew what people really thought of me 😂

If she really thinks we are all just trolls and haterz, why not just ignore instead of repeatedly mentioning the site and driving more people here. How does she think a lot of us trolls even found the place!?

Reactions: 23

agree 💯

I don’t feel bad for being here. There are a lot of threads on here that are horrible and there’s some comments in Helen’s threads that are below the belt so I don’t engage with those for the most part. But there’s also a lot of valid and constructive criticism.

I used to enjoy watching a lot of youtubers and so many have shown themselves up to be arrogant and self serving, especially since Covid and I’m not about to tell someone that on their video. I’d rather just disengage with them.

it’s bizarre tp be always seeking out tit talk about yourself, I couldn’t do it I’d be miserable if I knew what people really thought of me 😂

If she really thinks we are all just trolls and haterz, why not just ignore instead of repeatedly mentioning the site and driving more people here. How does she think a lot of us trolls even found the place!?
also agree 💯

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I very seldom comment on here but..

I don't have sympathy for influencers that can't take criticism despite doing nothing (because sorry, being an instagrammer is not a real job!) and earning thousands upon thousands a year for it. Their whole lives are based upon consumerism and capitalism - receiving free luxury items and it's their sole job to encourage people who probably earn no where near as much as them to spend their hard earned wages trying to attain a lifestyle that looks similar to there's. It doesn't sit right with me when you're pissing away £100 on a bin, holding onto dyson hairdryers because it's MINE, filling your house up with shite with money you're earned from big brands and ADS when there are children literally starving in this world.

"BuT ThAt IsNt My FaUlT" yeah okay. BUT influencers like Helen have no interest or desire to use their platform for anyone's benefit but their own and are completely oblivious to the world beyond the tip of their nose. Influencers may argue that's not their job or they aren't qualified to educate etc but the sheer amount of consumerism and unconscious spending is ridiculous. Instead of spending a couple of hundred quid for a haul video and probably claiming it back in expenses, spend a couple of hours researching a topic that isn't too complex to discuss or spend a bit of time giving back to people. Idk, you're a creative so think of something!

I'm sick of faux and overnight activism, sharing of info graphics when they likely haven't read them and sheer bloody ignorance. Helen shared something recently on her IG story about abortion rights following the situation in Texas, despite Northern Ireland having pretty much the exact same laws until last year.... Which is like what? A 40 minute flight away? I note Helen was not the only UK influencer to do this but it shows they haven't a clue about the world around them unless it is presented to them in a nice font via instagram.

I do think that some comments on Tattle are unwarranted and nasty. But for the most part, I have actually found 90% of the comments to be spot on tbh. I am also not a jealous hater because I am not motivated by greed, money, arselicking and products :D

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.