Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 708931

1. Where's Phil?
2. Why does she not just put other bedding on if the other stuff is in the wash? Also does that mean she is only using that ridiculously expensive yellow John Lewis stuff over and over again?
3. That is rank, bring the washing in if it's still damp. It's probably only going to get more damp overnight! It's like the 3 day clothes drying fiasco all over again.
I just realised... she could have also just taken that duvet from the guest room but take it to her bedroom...?

Reactions: 18
I'm a tiny bit taller than Helen and a size 16/18. She is definitely thinner than I am. Even when you "suck it all in" your hips/shoulders/love handles etc are still the same width. Looks like a 14 to me.
I'm an inch taller than Helen and a size 14, she is MUCH larger than me! Its maybe just how we carry weight?

Reactions: 15
I'm a bit confused as to why someone as spendy as Helen only appears to have two duvet covers. You'd think she'd have loads of bedding, she seems to be the type.

Reactions: 28
So this profile came up on my discover page on insta and after going through her profile, it is blaringly obvious who the latest person Helen is copying is (and she does follow her)
I’ve followed this one for a little bit and I do have to say I think it’s the other way round unfortunately. I’ve noticed a lot of profiles with similar styles, and when they Q&A they always put Helen down as style inspiration 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is illiterate as Fuuu... that post! That's written so so badly, saying saving a puppy and trapping a spider is brave, talking about her dumb therapist again, talking about body confidence and being offended about being called brave for her body?? crazy.
She's not brave for getting her body out, she's brave for her fashion sense!
Also she looks bit like a ham in that bathing suit, it's not a nice suit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
When I saw it, the first thing that crossed my mind was « she looks like a big pink toad » so…
83743801-809E-4356-A6CA-2D6EBB929CBF.jpeg
EEDAE099-C683-40B9-A0C7-695902BDF50D.jpeg

Probably the inspiration for her pictures and outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember Jeremy Clarkson once saying..

'as feminine as a burst sausage'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t half chat some tit 🙄. It always amuses me when Helen claims to ‘ooze confidence’ because she’s so obviously desperately insecure.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t half chat some tit 🙄. It always amuses me when Helen claims to ‘ooze confidence’ because she’s so obviously desperately insecure.
She absolutely does not ooze confidence, what she has is overcompensation of being incredibly insecure, it comes out as taking the piss out of yourself, being louder and "funnier" in social situations than others, pulling faces A LOT. Outrageous fashion choices to look like you don't care because you're so confident! And then all the nakedness and relationships. The word-vomit!
It's all a sign of a severe lack of confidence.
It took me years to get out of this state of mind myself for I too was as abnoxious as Helen when I was a teen/young adult 😕
Once you emotionally mature you no longer act the way Helen does.

Reactions: 30
Sup tattlers. Checkin’ in.

lemme know when Helga does anything of value 👀
You'll be waiting a while then😂 Shes surely got to be thinking about a big stunt to save her sinking page? She's had her fingers burnt with a wedding before so bet it'll be a baby? Oh god pregnant Helen... Pregnancy fashion Helen... Alternative baby fashion... a baby Phil, please no 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
FBCBD819-7C12-40B7-AF7F-E61FA079F834.jpeg

I saw this really interesting response to Helen’s post.

I totally agree with the above.

but also it seems like Helens issue with these kind of comments is that it feeds into her own insecurity at the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also… what about her “if someone gives you a compliment you HAVE to accept it” ? If in their eyes it is a compliment, doesn’t she HAVE to just accept it and say thank you ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.