Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be honest I actually quite like it, I agree it'd be amazing to give her hair a break from the extensions but hopefully this new change will bring a bit of confidence.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 7
Helen has such a pretty face, it's such a shame that her hair is awful now. Does she have to pay her hairdresser or does she use the quid pro quo method (or maybe Status Quo?)

Reactions: 9
I think her modelling herself on SoA Gemma has been mentioned a few times. Ive also bitchily commented Helen would never make it to Old Lady status .

Reactions: 9
I only hope she mentioned Luna in her acceptance speech. Or at least dedicated the award to that fecking kettle.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.