Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly though the Josie thing mentioned above is such a tricky situation. I mentioned before that I have broken up with my long term partner and my parents suggested instead of finding a rental to move home and they would help me purchase a home, I want to have a roommate in September and would love to move in with my friend but have a sense of guilt that her rent would be going towards my investment, it's a fine line !!

Reactions: 6
I might be giving Helen too much credit here, but maybe him being so together and genuinely successful made her have to tell herself some uncomfortable truths and she wasn't/isn't really ready to be honest with herself. I think it's quite obvious that she is miserable in my opinion and I know when I've been a mess in the past, friends, partners etc who had a normal, sensible life really triggered me in a way because they reminded me of how much I needed to pull myself together. I would tell myself that I was mad at them for being 'boring' but actually I was ashamed of myself and jealous of them. Maybe I'm projecting, but just speaking from experience as an ex-absolute mess.
Agreed, I think it's a mix of Helen both feeling inadequate compared to Mark who had it together, and her preferring a partner that is less smart/less mature so she can have the upper hand.

Reactions: 12
I haven't been on the thread for like 3 months as works so busy but I feel like I have missed so much! Catching up I am so sad to see Luna gone 😪

also to weigh in on the honeybee post, I hope Helen finds it in her to end it with sméagol and live her best life without any toxic relationships for once. It's sad to think she's dealing with this so she doesn't have to start again.

Phil you are literally a wet dish cloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm a little shocked that our Helen pays so much for her hair and pubes to be lazered off, yet won't get herself some decent health insurance?!? In my opinion if you have have money it's one of the best things to buy yourself - just in case.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 663854
I wonder if she’s ever thought about going private? Yes fair enough with the whole ‘nhs is under strain’ which I feel as I’m a nurse but she clearly has the means to afford it. Idk it just urks me a bit when I see influencers complain about the NHS and getting appointments etc but they can afford to get it sorted quicker
Okay, first off- I don't know the exact problem Helen is having but.. Isn't it a well known fact that a lot of period problems are caused by a poor diet and/or a bad bmi? Can't help but think that the first thing a doctor is going to look at/say is maybe she should focus on becoming a healthy weight and eat more of a nutritional diet, and see if that improves the problem? (Let's face it though, she'll lie to their faces and say that she treats her body like a temple)

Why put the NHS under more stress, when you could actively make obvious changes to your lifestyle, to see if that helps your problem first?

Reactions: 18
Can we see this photo again of marks' new gf?!!
As much as I‘d be curious for her as well, it would be quite unfair, as she chose to be a private person and has nothing to do with Helen. It‘s normally against the rules of even gossip forums to reveal pictures of unrelated people outside of the public eye. We should respect their privacy.

Reactions: 25
I don't think the resemblance between Helen and Mark's girlfriend is that strong anymore. She has red hair and is curvy and is quite natural looking in terms of make up etc. Helen doesn't look like that now - her hair isn't red, she's past being curvy and progressed to overweight and usually trowels on the slap.

Reactions: 23
The bedroom makeover started playing on the YouTube app.

WHO BALANCES THEIR MUG LIKE THIS!?
Screenshot_20210716-191850_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Okay, first off- I don't know the exact problem Helen is having but.. Isn't it a well known fact that a lot of period problems are caused by a poor diet and/or a bad bmi? Can't help but think that the first thing a doctor is going to look at/say is maybe she should focus on becoming a healthy weight and eat more of a nutritional diet, and see if that improves the problem? (Let's face it though, she'll lie to their faces and say that she treats her body like a temple)

Why put the NHS under more stress, when you could actively make obvious changes to your lifestyle, to see if that helps your problem first?
Agreed. I'm trying to be mindful of what I say/think because of a lot of internalized fat-phobia, but it's so true.
She should at least *try* being active and skipping the junk food/booze for a few weeks in a row just to see if there's an improvement on her migraines.

Reactions: 15
Agreed. I'm trying to be mindful of what I say/think because of a lot of internalized fat-phobia, but it's so true.
She should at least *try* being active and skipping the junk food/booze for a few weeks in a row just to see if there's an improvement on her migraines.
It will never happen. Her eating habits are her security blanket. No I don't feel sorry for her. She's had years to sort her act out. I know this will trigger people. But being greedy makes you fat. Simple. The British mentality of being big and proud isn't always the best. Just like we are expected to have children, a mortgage and a steady job all by the end of our 20s. It's so yawn. We should not be encouraging people to be comfortable being obese or being overweight. Drinking cola!/beer and eating McDonald's like its going out of fashion will put our NHS under stress. Duh. Jonathan Ross daughter comes to mind when I think of this issue. Always flaunting about. Now don't get me wrong poverty is often linked to poor diet. But Helen has no excuse. It's lazy and it's putting the wrong signals out. It's deep routed tit, like when people are pregnant and say 'they are eating for two' it's pure fallacy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The number of times she said loike and her loud af breathing in the last video was just grotesque tbqh.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So the neon light with the song lyrics are meaningful for Helen and Phil, how long do you think she will keep that when they break up?

Reactions: 10
Good grief. I rent a 2 bed bungalow in the Highlands for £550, heating included. Also a garden.

London is obscene.
Would like to point out dublin is now more expensive than this 🙂🙂 mate in work whos a reg renting one bedroom apartment in City centre 1900€ 😒🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Some of the comments made about weight really don't sit right with me.

Yes, Helen has a terrible diet and an unhealthy lifestyle but a size ten person going to the GP for the same reasons (period issues) wouldn't have the same assumptions made about them, even if they literally have the same diet and lifestyle. BMI isn't always the most reliable indicator of health and there is a lot of fat phobia within health services. For example, Amanda Lee who kept being turned away because of her weight and then discovered she had bowel cancer. Sometimes over consumption makes us put on weight, but sometimes it doesn't and no one should be judged on their weight alone because there are so many other factors. Lots of people of lots of sizes do things that might put the NHS under stress, like drinking, smoking, eating sugarry foods.... so I don't think it's fair to point the finger at those who happen to be classed as overweight. Lots of people are lots of sizes for lots of reasons. Everyone deserves to be comfortable in their own body, even people who lie about being a size 14.

Back to Helen, I predict she'll keep the neon sign when they break up but it'll end up in the downstairs loo or something when she redecorates again.

ETA clearly anyone should be advised that it isn't always a great idea to eat 3 Hello Fresh boxes, some Colin cake and a McDonalds in one day followed by a boozy brunch the following morning if it's making them feel bloated. I'd make that same comment if it was a much smaller person as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Some of the comments made about weight really don't sit right with me.

Yes, Helen has a terrible diet and an unhealthy lifestyle but a size ten person going to the GP for the same reasons (period issues) wouldn't have the same assumptions made about them, even if they literally have the same diet and lifestyle. BMI isn't always the most reliable indicator of health and there is a lot of fat phobia within health services. For example, Amanda Lee who kept being turned away because of her weight and then discovered she had bowel cancer. Sometimes over consumption makes us put on weight, but sometimes it doesn't and no one should be judged on their weight alone because there are so many other factors. Lots of people of lots of sizes do things that might put the NHS under stress, like drinking, smoking, eating sugarry foods.... so I don't think it's fair to point the finger at those who happen to be classed as overweight. Lots of people are lots of sizes for lots of reasons. Everyone deserves to be comfortable in their own body, even people who lie about being a size 14.

Back to Helen, I predict she'll keep the neon sign when they break up but it'll end up in the downstairs loo or something when she redecorates again.

ETA clearly anyone should be advised that it isn't always a great idea to eat 3 Hello Fresh boxes, some Colin cake and a McDonalds in one day followed by a boozy brunch the following morning if it's making them feel bloated. I'd make that same comment if it was a much smaller person as well.
Yes of course its not just obesity that puts the NHS understress. I thought that was obvious apologies . My point was, what's wrong with realising you have a bad habit and wanting to better yourself? What's hard about trying to correct behavioral patterns that no longer serve us well. As people we must accept surely, sometimes it is 'us' and not 'them' how do we grow as people if we don't handle criticism. They has to be balance surely.
Helen is like she is because she refuses to take a long hard look at herself and change. She's lazy. (I've been there most of us who are in our 30s have I reckon) She may preach being comfortable in her own skin but to anyone who has sense you can see a lot of her behaviour is a cry for help (refusing to accept she's gone up a size for example) . When help comes knocking she rejects it. Hence me not feeling sorry for her....Imagine a world where people owned up to there mistakes imagine if Helen said 'look I admit it I'm not happy now let's do summit about it' how cool and inspiring would that be to her followers?Instead it's this pretence that all the drinking and eating ... Man swapping.. And consumption is making her happy. Social media wraps people in cotton wool and hopes for the best. Sigh. Helen has the time, space and opportunity to live a fantastic healthy lifestyle, mind/body ect but just pisses it up the wall and encourages others to do so. Just my opinion after living and learning... I mean I'm still learning. And I could be wrong. Because duck me there's nothing wrong with admission.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.