Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is all about the brands isn’t she? Most people who are familiar with outdoor brands know that The North Face are much more of a fashion brand now rather than a technical brand.

If anyone reading this is actually interested in hiking, check your local TK Maxx because they sometimes have Montane clothing (actual decent technical clothing) discounted.
The part where she said she chooses to wear leggings because the trousers look 'super dorky' got me. It's not a fashion show.

She looked miserable in Canada. Gagging for a pint and food and a shopping spree at every opportunity. As someone who has always wanted to travel around Canada, especially British Columbia and Alberta I was so excited to see what she did and saw but it was disappointing to watch and didn't show much tbh.

She's making such an effort not to be all slurry, which is funny because she said she wasn't drunk in that Ikea video at all and she "just seems that way all the time". Welllllll she hasn't been like that since it was commented so... :sneaky:

Reactions: 11
I’m really confused about the converse video, she says her first pair were “the flames at about 16” but she definitely only bought those flame converse last year when they were (possibly?) rereleased?

Reactions: 4
The what I wear hiking video has enraged me enough to make a tattle account in order to rant about it. She said that the down coat gives her the heebie jeebies, so why did she buy it?! That was a conscious decision to buy a down coat, I know that Rab make synthetic coats in a similar style because I have one!

She really is all about the brands isn’t she? Most people who are familiar with outdoor brands know that The North Face are much more of a fashion brand now rather than a technical brand.

If anyone reading this is actually interested in hiking, check your local TK Maxx because they sometimes have Montane clothing (actual decent technical clothing) discounted.
Welcome! You're not alone, we've all been enraged enough to come here

In regards to the down her "it is what it is" comment really pissed me off. She does not give a tit about anything. Does not care about animal cruelty, BLM, waste and plastic consumption, - nothing, f*CK all. She does not have an ethical bone in her body.
She did not have to buy it. What H. wants, H. gets, and she does not give a sh*te about the consequences.

**Excuse my mini rant**

She certainly showed she doesn't have much compassion for anything when her oaf of a boyfriend was making that chicken carcass dance a few videos back while they were having a BBQ, and she was cackling away in the background. I have no time for that tit and was disgusted by the two of them. Even in death any animal should be allowed dignity and respect. And that comment about the down jacket was such bullshit too.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Helen Anderson - Stop the spread? Hell no. Food, booze, bogeys and her man of the mo.

Reactions: 10
She certainly showed she doesn't have much compassion for anything when her oaf of a boyfriend was making that chicken carcass dance a few videos back while they were having a BBQ, and she was cackling away in the background. I have no time for that tit and was disgusted by the two of them. Even in death any animal should be allowed dignity and respect. And that comment about the down jacket was such bullshit too.
I haven't watched the new video cause it looks boring. But whats this comment shes said? Has she bought from an animal cruelty brand?

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched the new video cause it looks boring. But whats this comment shes said? Has she bought from an animal cruelty brand?

It's just at the start of the new video when she is talking about her jacket, which is a down jacket. She says she wasn't happy herself that it was made of down feathers and that fact gives her "the heebie jeebies", but "it is what it is." I just felt it was quite a vapid and flippant way to address it, especially when she admits herself she has an issue with it!

Reactions: 12
She talks about how hiking is so important to her but literally it's just been an excuse to drink lol

She’s being so lazy with her videos at the moment. ‘what I wear to hike’, ‘Ikea hauls’ and ‘my converse collection’ aren’t exactly groundbreaking. I understand there’s only so much you can do during a pandemic but bloody hell shes scraping the barrel. No wonder her views are low.

Reactions: 5
I thought I’d just do a quick little summary of the thread, hopefully will be helpful for anyone who creates the new thread to stick as a the first post TLDR - please add anything that I might have missed out!
THREAD SUMMARY;

• Moved in a boyfriend full time because she couldn’t be alone during lockdown and he had a “bad situation” at home - they had only been dating for less than 2 months at the time

• Bought boyfriend a very expensive, brand new tv for the bedroom for him to play Call of Duty all day

• Revealed that she has to sometimes sleep in the spare room while boyfriend gets her bedroom

• Held an illegal at home festival with her friends in the midst of the covid pandemic. Her friends and her posted drunken IG posts showing them breaking social distancing. Helen lied in her Download video stating that there were only a “few” people there, but in actuality - from her and her friends IG posts - they showed a lot more people. Tattle also had a neighbour confirm that there were 5 cars parked outside her house. Helen also lied and said she “forgot” to film the gathering, despite Grace mention that she was there filming specifically for Helen event video.

• Still lies about being a size 14. She even posted a body positivity photo on IG of how she’s gained so much weight during lockdown, got a lot of praise for being raw and honest, but then she continues to post size 14 look book videos. (She’s been a “size 14” since 2016)

• Her dog still shits on the floor

• Bought a mask because it “looked cool” then said to her viewers that she doesn’t know how or when to wear it. Never actually wore it on the multiple shopping trips or close social gatherings after buying it and when asked about it from viewers she said “YoU dOn’T hAvE tO wEaR tHeM eVeRyWhErE”

• In the midst of a pandemic she went on shopping trips and kept picking her nose and touching every item, without intention of buying them. When people called her out she said “i HaNd SaNiTiSe MuLtIpLe TiMeS” as if that gave her a free pass to keep doing it

• Constantly picks her nose and when commented on by viewers being put off by the sheer amount of times she edited in her nose picking, she stated it’s her “favourite hobby”

• She stated in her “Q&A” video that she doesn’t wash her hands after she’s been to the toilet

• Drinks so much all day, most days, that it has noticeably affected her speech and movement in her videos - when commented on by her viewers as to why she looks and sounds so out of it, she replied “HaVe YoU eVeR bEeN tIrEd?”

• Used lockdown as an excuse not to film any proper content - she’s incapable of filming simple videos such as her look book without Grace.

•Used BLM as an excuse not to film any content, instead she was “educating” herself. Had a rant about “cancel culture” (re: Jenna Marbles past racist videos) and said people should “get over it, live in the now” and her boyfriend (who has never heard of Jenna) said that people who were upset over the videos were “just haters” - completely disregarding BLM and proving their white privilege

•Posted a moral rant about cultural appropriation yet forgets that she owns a Buddha head vase in her living room and also forgets that she had previously filmed herself throwing a Mexican party with her mates, where they all dressed up in sombreros and fake moustaches, all very stereotypical and racist. (Once tattle pointed that out, she then dug out the sombrero from her attic and wore it in her vlog)

• Tried to become a sexpert on IG live but instead just crudely over shared the gory details about her sex life (and revealed that she is hard work in bed) Someone asked her advice on “How to feel confident when you’ve gained weight during lockdown” Helen answered “buy something new”

• Ranted about people selfishly demanding hairdressers do their hair while people are dying every day, then shortly after she dyes her niece’s hair and gives her other niece a makeover (putting on false lashes for her) at her house with no social distancing and lots of physical contact

• Ranted about people selfishly demanding hairdressers do their hair while people are dying every day, then shortly after she dyes her niece’s hair and gives her other niece a makeover (putting on false lashes for her) at her house with no social distancing and lots of physical contact

• Says she shopped less and become much less materialistic during lockdown but spent an absolute fortune on: a £100 bin, a soda stream, a new TV, an ASOS haul, a new gazebo, a dressing room makeover, a whole new garden makeover, a whole new garage makeover, a whole new kitchen storage makeover (and more!)

• Bought a RAB down feather jacket for hiking, she said that she wasn’t happy with herself for getting it as it gives her the heebie jeebies but just had to get it anyway because “it is what it is” and she’d much rather pay for a brand name and be uncomfortable rather than buying from a more ethical cruelty free brand

• Clings herself onto her ex’s walking group and uses hiking as an excuse to drink more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just had a look at her YouTube channel and I can't believe that she has learnt so little from lockdown it can be summed up in one unimaginative headline.

Most of us have learnt so much about other people but all of Helen's lessons are to do with her own life. Sustainable? witch, please.

No wonder people aren't watching. Shallow videos, shallow person.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t bother to watch it either it just looked so boring. I love hiking but really didn’t feel like Helen is a person that anyone would want equipment / hiking wear advice from... she has bleeping converse hiking shoes to go with her converse collection for fucks sake.

Also I make a point of never trusting anyone who goes hiking caked up in make up

40FFE96D-A357-4817-B311-D7C0E7FF321B.jpeg
CF55A893-6A9F-4FD3-B9D0-2B22E24F4302.jpeg

4D64E91D-E496-4D99-B736-291B8CEDA468.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Enjoying the great Canadian outdoors (it looks like I tried to get bad screen caps but I didn't, there was just so many of these moments)!:

6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hike a lot, and the amount of bulky layers, accessories and make up she loads on to ‘hike’ makes me feel GRIMEY.

decent pair of boots, Good socks, breathable top and waterproof is what you need. Not a bleeping borderline cultural appropriation Navajo fleece and Mountie hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hike a lot, and the amount of bulky layers, accessories and make up she loads on to ‘hike’ makes me feel GRIMEY.

decent pair of boots, Good socks, breathable top and waterproof is what you need. Not a bleeping borderline cultural appropriation Navajo fleece and Mountie hat.

Yessss that fleece is so bleeping ugly !!! She included it in her favorites and was like so sorry I didn't get it online so idk where you can find it and I remember thinking "who would ask for THAT"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could only manage a minute of the hiking video. She thinks it's a bloody fashion show, anyone who actually hikes for a hobby doesn't do it to look pretty for the rest of the world. I remember I went to the Lake District just before she did with Mark. I went hiking with my baby on my back, no makeup, hair in pigtails, no fucks given. Does she not see how embarrassing this facade is she's playing up?

I didn't get to the part about her talking about the down coat but the fact that she says that while wearing the gifted dungas from ethical brand Lucy and Yak is so hypocritical.
She's a walking talking contradiction.

Reactions: 15
I could only manage a minute of the hiking video. She thinks it's a bloody fashion show, anyone who actually hikes for a hobby doesn't do it to look pretty for the rest of the world. I remember I went to the Lake District just before she did with Mark. I went hiking with my baby on my back, no makeup, hair in pigtails, no fucks given. Does she not see how embarrassing this facade is she's playing up?

I didn't get to the part about her talking about the down coat but the fact that she says that while wearing the gifted dungas from ethical brand Lucy and Yak is so hypocritical.
She's a walking talking contradiction.
Omg yes! Someone on here emailed Lucy & Yak stating that shes probably the wrong choice for them to work with and this just PROVES she IS the wrong choice!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember how dismissive she was off Matt. Whenever he would be saying what a difficult day of work he'd had she would be talking over him like 'oh well back to ME and what I'm scoffing my face with' bla bla bla....

And viewers wondered why he was snappy with her. He seemed quite moody to be fair but she is something else! Hard demanding bratty work I don't know how these guys do it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.