Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if the new bf will move back to his place or just officially move in to helen's. definitely seems like he has no plans of leaving.
Why would he, he has a nice free ride there and unless he gets a better offer or, finds a new woman he likes more who insist on fidelity he won't leave.

Maybe if someone tells her they don't offer bedazzled ventilators she'll put on her bleeping mask (not.)
With her bmi, and the fact she smokes (i'm sure she does) she should be more worried aboit having a bad reaction to it. Aren't her parents vulnerable too?

Reactions: 6
Thought I'd leave these suggestions here before i forget them!

Helen Anderson #3 greedy grab-it gnome geezer, just listen to her flaps she's a teaser!

Helen Anderson #3 desperado consumerist spreading corona around one troll booger at a time

Reactions: 6
Helen Anderson #3 Selfishly refuses to wear a mask, social distancing? Don't even ask!

Reactions: 7
Helen Anderson #3 I bought a mask. What's it for? Gonna pick my nose some more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In her insta comments she said (regarding her Lucy and Yaks) 'I got them in a large and they fit like a dream!'
I'm a size 14 and wear a medium, honestly she thinks we're stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep saying Boris said you have to stay where you are? People could go home lmao, if you were out at a shop when he announced lockdown you didn't have to stay in the shop Helen. I honestly think as well that that whole "something was going on at his" is total BS, shes incapable of not having someone to whine to.

Good thing Mark got out when he did otherwise his life would have been hell!

Reactions: 16
VIDEO: What I’ve Leant in Lockdown

1. Her love for cooking and eating. (No tit)
Blames her “one” of her exes for her boring structured diet of chicken, rice and veg (because she’s a weak woman who needs to be told what to eat by men)

2. Making simple fun (green strobe lighting from her camera - it’s already bored of her yapping)
She turned the house into a pub one day... made a den... did pie Friday but stopped cos they kept eating too much pie... did an Easter egg hunt.... put a tent up in the garden... baking together.... just little things. (Sounds like a riot)

3. the slower pace of life - and how important it is.
She got fed up with having a routine, having to be here there and everywhere (you know... like having an actual job). Slowing down was a shock to her system 🙄 She took the whole lockdown literally as “do nothing, stay at home” she was so exhausted from previously working so hard poor likkle bwaby. Fought with wondering whether she should be productive or have a break.

If only it was the same for the millions of people who’s work was in jeopardy, struggling to try and feed their families, people who HAD NOT CHOICE but to work because they were on the front lines. Shove your guilt about deciding whether you wanted to work or go on a break right up your bleeping hole. “Learn to take a slower pace, we should take some of that with us” ok say that to the doctors and nurses working around the clock.

3. Take the time to enjoy the process of renovating your house says this impatient fool who just couldn’t wait for an IKEA delivery.

“I really enjoyed painting my fence - I didn’t want it to be over!” ....Wow. Simple things for simple minds.

4. 2020 isn’t cancelled (of course it’s bleeping not, idiot. Why are you so obsessed with the everything being “cancelled” Jesus Christ.)

“We shouldn’t wish away our life, we shouldn’t wish away lockdown just so we can have our lives back” .... wut.

“We’re very lucky to be here, we’re very lucky that we’re not personally affected by this. And we should be grateful” finally you admit you haven’t been affected by covid - so you could have done some work then, yeah? or maybe you could have helped out people who WERE and still ARE affected? Nah of course not, you’re too selfish.

“At first I was really angry about it, I felt cheated” Woooow. “Now I’m trying not to put pressure on myself and just have fun”

Says when fast food opened again she was NOT of those people who went to the drive thru. She’s really not that bothered going now anyway. (....but...she got... Nando’s takeaway the other day.... so you did bothered Helen)

She says the only places she’s been to is the supermarket, b&q and the garden centre - everywhere else she’s not that fussed about (uhm hello Ikea? Are we pretending that didn’t happen now?)

5. Relationships during lockdown
Acknowledges that she always gets comments about how she can’t be on her own, how she always has to have a boyfriend, how she’s always rushing things... No one can make that judgement unless they know her as a person or knows what her past relationships have been like... (you live your whole life online... wut?) She would never say that about anyone she knew either (yet she loves to keep commenting on Josie’s ig with puke emojis whenever Moonface puts up pictures of her and her boyfriend)

She doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks.

They stated dating in January and the reason why boyfriend couldn’t come home cos someone there was sick and said to keep away, then Boris was like you got to stay where you’re at and boyfriend didn’t actually want to go home anyway... (ok well it wasn’t sick from covid cos you literally just said you haven’t been affected by the whole covid situation.... sooo I’m calling bullshit) She thought lockdown was gonna last 3 weeks (cos she’s incapable of looking past the end of her nose and seeing what’s happening in the world)

“Would have I moved in with my boyfriend this soon if it wasn’t for covid? HELL NO” (but really yes because you have a history love) “This time I thought I’d take it slow” you do realise you could have said no? Like you just met the guy... you do realise that he has other options, but you just said he didn’t want to go he wanted to stay... You can say no and still have a relationship. I’m smelling some BS with this story.

“He’s a very active person, he likes to keep busy” yep busy racking up those kill streaks on Call of Duty

“when he was bored I took it really personally” RED FLAG RED FLAG THERE! This woman has issues!!!!

Gushes over boyfriend being so similar to her (that’s cos you’re morphing into him love)

“if anything was going to be a real relationship test, it was this” (wait I thought the real relationship test was IKEA? 😂)

She might grace us with her wisdom of relationships in more detail another time (yay.)

6. we’re less wasteful and more resourceful (says the woman who spent thousands on brand new tit for her house. So resourceful)

boyfriend has taught her how to be more resourceful with food (yeah by not letting her eat it 🤣) makes her second guess what she buys from a food shop (controllinggggg)

7. Supports independent small businesses (Like Ikea and Topshop)

8. Appreciates her face more 🤣🤣🤣
“Oh this is what my face looks without make up” (she edits her videos right... she’s not wearing makeup a tit ton in her vlogs...)

9. “Getting hair and nails done Ain’t the be all and end all”
No tit. Jesus. “Having no nails feels more me now” how long until she changes her mind and gets those god awful cat claws on her stubby nubs?

OH CLASSIC “All the people hounding hairdressers for a sneaky hair cut should feel ashamed of yourselves. There’s people bleeping dying every single day and businesses being closed down. And you’re more concerned about your hair. Shameful.” (WHAT ABOUT YOU BREAKING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HOSTING AN ILLEGAL PARTY JUST SO YOU COULD HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS DOWNLOAD EXPERIENCE WITH ALL YOUR MATES?)

10. How much I love my friends and family she realised who matters and who puts out the effort for you. She praises people who reached out and did a zoom call to check in and see if she was ok. (It works both ways Helen, did you check in with them?)

11. I love my garden and my home (yawn)
It had bad energy from previous “things” that have happened in her life and now she’s “hexercized” it “be gone of demons”

comments from the last section where she read other people’s lockdown lessons...

“why do we work all the bleeping time? Why do we work to live?” Well you don’t Helen...

“I’ve started tracking my periods, I became a little self scientist... it was really fun”

“you don’t need to spend money to go out or drink with your mates to have a good time” says the girl who spent a tidy bundle on a home download festival for all her mates....

“I’ve become less materialistic, and stopped impulse buying things just because they were there... so true! Ok I have bought a few things over lockdown... in terms of a tv... a bin... I barely bought any clothes... I don’t have to buy stuff I don’t have that feeeling any more, I’m not interested...” neglects to mention garden crap and massive ikea haul which she had to rush out and grab ... (and she filmed this after she went ffs)

“I’m now finally buying from cool sustainable brands” then states that she bought her Lucy and Yak dungarees which is a big fat lie they were GIFTED

“I can appreciate my own company” Then a couple of comments later she says “I can’t be alone... I’m never alone.” It’s ok Helen, the first step is admitting it. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Blames her “one” of her exes for her boring structured diet of chicken, rice and veg (because she’s a weak woman who needs to be told what to eat by men)

2. Making simple fun (green strobe lighting from her camera - it’s already bored of her yapping)
She turned the house into a pub one day... made a den... did pie Friday but stopped cos they kept eating too much pie... did an Easter egg hunt.... put a tent up in the garden... baking together.... just little things. (Sounds like a riot)

3. the slower pace of life - and how important it is.
She got fed up with having a routine, having to be here there and everywhere (you know... like having an actual job). Slowing down was a shock to her system 🙄 She took the whole lockdown literally as “do nothing, stay at home” she was so exhausted from previously working so hard poor likkle bwaby. Fought with wondering whether she should be productive or have a break.

If only it was the same for the millions of people who’s work was in jeopardy, struggling to try and feed their families, people who HAD NOT CHOICE but to work because they were on the front lines. Shove your guilt about deciding whether you wanted to work or go on a break right up your bleeping hole. “Learn to take a slower pace, we should take some of that with us” ok say that to the doctors and nurses working around the clock.

3. Take the time to enjoy the process of renovating your house says this impatient fool who just couldn’t wait for an IKEA delivery.

“I really enjoyed painting my fence - I didn’t want it to be over!” ....Wow. Simple things for simple minds.

4. 2020 isn’t cancelled (of course it’s bleeping not, idiot. Why are you so obsessed with the everything being “cancelled” Jesus Christ.)

“We shouldn’t wish away our life, we shouldn’t wish away lockdown just so we can have our lives back” .... wut.

“We’re very lucky to be here, we’re very lucky that we’re not personally affected by this. And we should be grateful” finally you admit you haven’t been affected by covid - so you could have done some work then, yeah? or maybe you could have helped out people who WERE and still ARE affected? Nah of course not, you’re too selfish.

“At first I was really angry about it, I felt cheated” Woooow. “Now I’m trying not to put pressure on myself and just have fun”

Says when fast food opened again she was NOT of those people who went to the drive thru. She’s really not that bothered going now anyway. (....but...she got... Nando’s takeaway the other day.... so you did bothered Helen)

She says the only places she’s been to is the supermarket, b&q and the garden centre - everywhere else she’s not that fussed about (uhm hello Ikea? Are we pretending that didn’t happen now?)

5. Relationships during lockdown
Acknowledges that she always gets comments about how she can’t be on her own, how she always has to have a boyfriend, how she’s always rushing things... No one can make that judgement unless they know her as a person or knows what her past relationships have been like... (you live your whole life online... wut?) She would never say that about anyone she knew either (yet she loves to keep commenting on Josie’s ig with puke emojis whenever Moonface puts up pictures of her and her boyfriend)

She doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks.

They stated dating in January and the reason why boyfriend couldn’t come home cos someone there was sick and said to keep away, then Boris was like you got to stay where you’re at and boyfriend didn’t actually want to go home anyway... (ok well it wasn’t sick from covid cos you literally just said you haven’t been affected by the whole covid situation.... sooo I’m calling bullshit) She thought lockdown was gonna last 3 weeks (cos she’s incapable of looking past the end of her nose and seeing what’s happening in the world)

“Would have I moved in with my boyfriend this soon if it wasn’t for covid? HELL NO” (but really yes because you have a history love) “This time I thought I’d take it slow” you do realise you could have said no? Like you just met the guy... you do realise that he has other options, but you just said he didn’t want to go he wanted to stay... You can say no and still have a relationship. I’m smelling some BS with this story.

“He’s a very active person, he likes to keep busy” yep busy racking up those kill streaks on Call of Duty

“when he was bored I took it really personally” RED FLAG RED FLAG THERE! This woman has issues!!!!

Gushes over boyfriend being so similar to her (that’s cos you’re morphing into him love)

“if anything was going to be a real relationship test, it was this” (wait I thought the real relationship test was IKEA? 😂)

She might grace us with her wisdom of relationships in more detail another time (yay.)

6. we’re less wasteful and more resourceful (says the woman who spent thousands on brand new tit for her house. So resourceful)

boyfriend has taught her how to be more resourceful with food (yeah by not letting her eat it 🤣) makes her second guess what she buys from a food shop (controllinggggg)

7. Supports independent small businesses (Like Ikea and Topshop)

8. Appreciates her face more 🤣🤣🤣
“Oh this is what my face looks without make up” (she edits her videos right... she’s not wearing makeup a tit ton in her vlogs...)

9. “Getting hair and nails done Ain’t the be all and end all”
No tit. Jesus. “Having no nails feels more me now” how long until she changes her mind and gets those god awful cat claws on her stubby nubs?

OH CLASSIC “All the people hounding hairdressers for a sneaky hair cut should feel ashamed of yourselves. There’s people bleeping dying every single day and businesses being closed down. And you’re more concerned about your hair. Shameful.” (WHAT ABOUT YOU BREAKING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HOSTING AN ILLEGAL PARTY JUST SO YOU COULD HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS DOWNLOAD EXPERIENCE WITH ALL YOUR MATES?)

10. How much I love my friends and family she realised who matters and who puts out the effort for you. She praises people who reached out and did a zoom call to check in and see if she was ok. (It works both ways Helen, did you check in with them?)

11. I love my garden and my home (yawn)
It had bad energy from previous “things” that have happened in her life and now she’s “hexercized” it “be gone of demons”

comments from the last section where she read other people’s lockdown lessons...

“why do we work all the bleeping time? Why do we work to live?” Well you don’t Helen...

“I’ve started tracking my periods, I became a little self scientist... it was really fun”

“you don’t need to spend money to go out or drink with your mates to have a good time” says the girl who spent a tidy bundle on a home download festival for all her mates....

“I’ve become less materialistic, and stopped impulse buying things just because they were there... so true! Ok I have bought a few things over lockdown... in terms of a tv... a bin... I barely bought any clothes... I don’t have to buy stuff I don’t have that feeeling any more, I’m not interested...” neglects to mention garden crap and massive ikea haul which she had to rush out and grab ... (and she filmed this after she went ffs)

“I’m now finally buying from cool sustainable brands” then states that she bought her Lucy and Yak dungarees which is a big fat lie they were GIFTED

“I can appreciate my own company” Then a couple of comments later she says “I can’t be alone... I’m never alone.” It’s ok Helen, the first step is admitting it. 🤣
Oh Luna, your posts are my absolute favourites. How do you so succinctly, superbly and savagely pinpoint everything that is wrong with her (and her videos)? You'd make a cracking restaurant or film critic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Luna speaking our brains! This was me whenever I watched her. I would keep pausing to go 'what? What the duck are you talking about?' every 30 seconds.

Honestly if she ever actually changed for the better I think I would collapse from shock

Reactions: 9
Oh Luna, your posts are my absolute favourites. How do you so succinctly, superbly and savagely pinpoint everything that is wrong with her (and her videos)? You'd make a cracking restaurant or film critic.
Haha, thanks! 🥰 I have a low tolerance to bullshit and that video had heaps of it! 🤣

Also, it saved others from having to give her a view, so I’ll take one for the team 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Some people will never be self aware. Narcissist springs to mind. I just can’t with this woman any more, she’s unbearable. I can’t even put into words any more how unreal and delusional she is.

Reactions: 8

Lol instead she now has a boring diet of the same few meals over and over and over.
How many times do we reckon she has chilli in a week? I’m gonna say at least 4

(see also vEgAn sweet potato curry, chicken/peppers on the george foreman and I mean that’s it really isn’t it? Those are her three options)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she said she had been tracking her periods and “what’s going on down there”....I hope we’re not going to see a “whoopsie” pregnancy in a few months time! She’s made it clear in the past that she really wants a baby but I just don’t think she seems ready for that kind of commitment at all. I might be reading too far into that comment though 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.