Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck does she thinks she looks like in the latest insta video 🤣😂🤣😂 agree with the above poster why does everything she does have to be so cringe, she just screams tragic, why can’t she just be normal she copies Sammi Jefcoate enough so can’t she copy her styling videos they are just so much more classier than Helens, also nearly £1000 for the garage I almost feel sorry for her she’s so desperate to please, how has she got so much money, I dislike her attitude it’s so greedy (I don’t just mean with food) she wants something she has an idea and she has to have it right there and then no matter the cost she makes me sick.

Reactions: 7
Another long time lurker finally joining in here! 🙌
Am I the only one who finds it really weird that Helens carried on this walking thing with Mark and HIS friends?
She's like an annoying little cling on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love lucy and yak! I'm just surprised that they are sending helen items to style... as she buys so many new clothes all the time and they are all about sustainable clothing and ethical item! Weird choice.
I make a point to avoid companies who do this kind of tit. There’s so many eco friendly influencers actually trying to make a difference, why not support their graft instead of giving it to someone who constantly buys fast fashion and does nothing ethical.

She says loves the company but has never bought anything from them or even mentioned them - but will rave about them when she gets free stuff. If you love them so much and know they do good things where’s your coin to support them??

Also, she made those dungarees look absolutely shite - looks like a giant toddler with a massive nappy on. Looking on insta there are so many other plus size girls who make them look stylish and nice.

Helen says they’re a size “Large”... I think she’s missing a few X’s off the beginning of that L 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If nothing else this pandemic has shown who the really entitled people are

Reactions: 10
I really wanna know if shes gonna stop accepting Boohoo/PLT/nasty gal free gifts seeing as whats been found out about them :)

Reactions: 11
I really wanna know if shes gonna stop accepting Boohoo/PLT/nasty gal free gifts seeing as whats been found out about them :)
someone just commented about that.
619C49CC-B906-489F-8F47-0AAC69CF64EC.jpeg

She’ll do her best until they give her freebies to promote.

also a “midsized influencer” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's making out like her life is sooo stressful when she has to flounce around on a £1,000 IKEA spending spree for the day with a nandos for lunch. Aww waaa poor Helen.

This has been bothering me for ages but why does she increasingly sound more and more like a bloke/geezer? When it's put on in this fake way it's just very unattractive!

She's already starting the winging at the bf thing she used to do with Maff asking phil for permission to do things and crying at him like he's in a parent role - very strange.

Also the lack of social distancing on the walk really grinds my gears!!! Just because you want Covid to be over and to no longer be an issue, doesn't mean that it has *POOF* gone away!?! Whilst it may not affect Helen herself the selfish asshole, I for one certainly cannot afford to enter a second lockdown because people 'cannot be bothered' to be cautious anymore!

I get why it could seem totally unacceptable for him to suggest she just wait to have another meal when they get home, but when you really think about it it doesn't seem so unreasonable to me. She didn't just have porridge, she also had several other snacks (and that's what she's admitting to) PLUS she's been pretending she's trying to get her tit together and stopping to get fast food is quite self-destructive towards that end.

I get why it could seem totally unacceptable for him to suggest she just wait to have another meal when they get home, but when you really think about it it doesn't seem so unreasonable to me. She didn't just have porridge, she also had several other snacks (and that's what she's admitting to) PLUS she's been pretending she's trying to get her tit together and stopping to get fast food is quite self-destructive towards that end.
Yeah it's not unreasonable she's constantly stuffing her face. It is kind of like he's saying stop being a fattie. But why does she insist on asking for permission when she is an adult? I find her behaviour in relationships so weird - Freud would have a field day with this one (#daddyissues).

• Haha
I make a point to avoid companies who do this kind of tit. There’s so many eco friendly influencers actually trying to make a difference, why not support their graft instead of giving it to someone who constantly buys fast fashion and does nothing ethical.

She says loves the company but has never bought anything from them or even mentioned them - but will rave about them when she gets free stuff. If you love them so much and know they do good things where’s your coin to support them??

Also, she made those dungarees look absolutely shite - looks like a giant toddler with a massive nappy on. Looking on insta there are so many other plus size girls who make them look stylish and nice.

Helen says they’re a size “Large”... I think she’s missing a few X’s off the beginning of that L 🤣
I am actually shocked Lucy&Yak would do this, for two reasons:
1. Plenty of ethical/low waste influencers to partner with who are more their target audience in regards to style anyway
2. A lot of their stuff is sold out constantly at the moment, supposedly due to supply chain/delivery delays, the limited releases are going for 3x the normal price on Depop... do they seriously need more exposure right now!!

New thread suggestion:
Helen Anderson: Noah Fence, can you stop picking your nose?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That baby tit she does with her the rotating door of boyfriends drives me crazy.

She talks like she's this boss witch and then whines at them, desperately seeking their approval. If you want to have a Maccies because you're a greedy cow, own it. Don't ask his permission. Don't spend hundreds on kitting out your garage for the latest waster because you can't be alone for five minutes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, she's reading here and then playing up to it in her vlogs. Watch the start of her most recent vlog. There is no need for that shot at the start aside from her making a point of picking her nose! And there is no need for her to wear that sombrero in the attic aside from teasing the 'trolls'!

And whoever mentioned her 'geezer' voice earlier on is spot on! That's a fab way of describing it! And I agree its so unattractive. Her natural voice is quite sweet and far more appealing.

Yes, she's reading here and then playing up to it in her vlogs. Watch the start of her most recent vlog. There is no need for that shot at the start aside from her making a point of picking her nose! And there is no need for her to wear that sombrero in the attic aside from teasing the 'trolls'!

And whoever mentioned her 'geezer' voice earlier on is spot on! That's a fab way of describing it! And I agree its so unattractive. Her natural voice is quite sweet and far more appealing.
The thing that got me was the mini magnum at the end of her vlog 🤣

It’s weird that we have that kind of “power” that she would make herself look like a fool for her entire audience just to... what...? show us that she does read here? Why else would she put on her racist sombrero? Keep acting the fool, girl. 🤣

Its kinda hilarious watching her videos and spotting every single thing that we mentioned - what else can we get her to do? 😂

Reactions: 9
The thing that got me was the mini magnum at the end of her vlog 🤣

It’s weird that we have that kind of “power” that she would make herself look like a fool for her entire audience just to... what...? show us that she does read here? Why else would she put on her racist sombrero? Keep acting the fool, girl. 🤣

Its kinda hilarious watching her videos and spotting every single thing that we mentioned - what else can we get her to do? 😂
Just goes to show she has nothing more productive occupying her mind.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.