Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I have a big box like that full of different drugs like immodium,hayfever tablets, paracetomol, plasters etc. We do call it the drug box but its stashed away in the spare room not in my kitchen.

Also I'm curious if this new guy is paying towards this garage workshop which lets face it, she isnt going to use. £840 and thats not counting the other kitchen stuff and then a trip to the garden centre again, the massive shops she does and al lthe takeaways. I wish i had over a grand to just piss away every other week. I'm nosy as hell and would love to know how much she spends weekly. Some weeks I dont even spend £50.
We have a similar thing but it’s like a cabinet and we call it the Medicine Cabinet and it’s in the downstairs bathroom

Reactions: 1
People are commenting on there about her not wearing a mask and picking her nose

7D99AAFB-6FFD-47F1-BD22-8CA1C3F0EB18.jpeg

E0CFC614-55AF-495B-8557-E29ADFCA1B43.jpeg

Wow, she’s has reached stupidity level 100

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
1399BFD7-0233-4B15-88FD-A766A0DBADCC.jpeg

F1247985-B06E-416F-B472-DFF21ED209B6.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣 witch needs to get a new hobby. She’s just rooting for covid at this point!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
When DOES she feel like you have to wear a mask if not in crowded stores where people are touching the same things?! I’m a Brit in the US so I’m aware things are being run pretty differently during the virus, but can’t she see how hard people are pushing wearing masks online? She has to understand as an INFLUENCER, what you do will influence your audience, especially of young people. Here, masks have become a very strong political opinion...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When DOES she feel like you have to wear a mask if not in crowded stores where people are touching the same things?! I’m a Brit in the US so I’m aware things are being run pretty differently during the virus, but can’t she see how hard people are pushing wearing masks online? She has to understand as an INFLUENCER, what you do will influence your audience, especially of young people. Here, masks have become a very strong political opinion...
Exactly! The mentality of “well everyone else isn’t wearing one so I’m not going to” is stupid. Plus the fact that the UK government has been a humongous failure in this whole ordeal so just because they say you can doesn’t mean you should. It’s crazy that there are thousands of Helen’s out there being uneducated and roaming around 🤣

What is the point of her job if she ISN’T going even try to be a positive influence?

But you know this whole thing hasn’t affected her I’m in the slightest, she clearly hasn’t had family or friends who are still shielding or had caught covid or died from covid. If she did she wouldn’t be so reckless.

Some doctors and nurses have been giving this simple advice which me and my family have been using from day one “A way to stop covid spreading is to act like you have the virus” - it really makes you more aware of what your touching and how it can spread!

it’s not hard to wear a goddam mask, and if you’re going to pick and choose when to wear it then you’re not really doing anything to help, you might as well not bother at all 🙄

Reactions: 4
She is so gluttonous.

Over eating

Boozing daily

Spends stupid amounts of money on utter tit every week.

Then thinks she’s fooling us that her only “sweet indulgence” is a mini magnum.

Pffft...not with that gut hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7757A41A-6464-43D3-927A-DFE6B3E4AD7D.jpeg

“why?” Because most people don’t have weird booger fetishes like you, love. “Why?” get a brain.

Also I’ll never get why people say “JuSt DoN’t WaTcH hEr ViDeOs” ....it’s like her beloved minions are actively trying to ruin her channel by decreasing her views and follower numbers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wonder if the new bf will move back to his place or just officially move in to helen's. definitely seems like he has no plans of leaving.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 175651

“why?” Because most people don’t have weird booger fetishes like you, love. “Why?” get a brain.

Also I’ll never get why people say “JuSt DoN’t WaTcH hEr ViDeOs” ....it’s like her beloved minions are actively trying to ruin her channel by decreasing her views and follower numbers 🤣
duck, imagine picking your nose being your signature move. "CLaSsIc HeLeN" duck offff these sycophants have gutter standards for what they enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think for a single second that she will use that mask at all!
As soon as I got mine I started wearing it whenever I was inside with other people around (supermarket, petrol station, pet shop etc etc) regardless of whether or not I was able to adhere social distancing measures. It’s just being bleeping responsible.

It is solely for appearances with her, so she can LOOK like she’s woke (just like all her BLM ally bullshit which was pretty swiftly shown to be empty and performative)

• Heart
4997DC01-DBA8-416C-9DBA-D733E3BB52C3.jpeg

How is it ridiculous to be concerned about her not wearing the mask outside? What an idiotic thing to say. No wonder the UK has the highest death toll in Europe with imbeciles like these.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I went to the supermarket today and saw one other person with a mask on. Unfortunately people like Helen are in the majority.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She wont wear a mask for the same reason why she thought it was okay to drive around with bald tyres.

I'm alright Jack.

Wont happen to me or someone I know and if it happens to someone i dont know i dont care.

Reactions: 16
Can't believe ppl think they've been blessed because they get to see Helen pick her nose like ~omg she must rly think we're all besties if she can do that in front of us hehe, our classic Helen x~....they're literally grateful that someone chose to pick their nose to them I CANT

Reactions: 12
9144DF2E-A622-4C5E-9084-2A8F8008375D.jpeg

Haha! People are really getting bent out of shape and defensive over the whole pointing out the whole nose and mask thing! It’s entertaining to watch 🤣

View attachment 175740

How is it ridiculous to be concerned about her not wearing the mask outside? What an idiotic thing to say. No wonder the UK has the highest death toll in Europe with imbeciles like these.
I always question the IQ of a person when they don't know how to use their/there/they're anyway 🙄

Imagine how germ infested her home is. She picks and carries on typing and cooking.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.