Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was reading on a Katie Snooks interview at Gleam, other influencers answered some questions on the covid 19 situation

https://www.diarydirectory.com/news...the-changes-theyve-seen-since-lock-down/30857

Have a read what everyone else said then read the very very very teeny tiny input from bare-minimum-Helen. 🤣
Well that's a 'points for participation' post if ever I saw one. She doesn't have enough thoughts to write down and has no desire for introspection or change so I can't say I'm surprised.

Or she came out with such self indulgent wank the website didn't even want to post it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe if someone tells her they don't offer bedazzled ventilators she'll put on her bleeping mask (not.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wow is that it
Why did they even bother putting that in
Also absolute LOL that she thinks it might be a little less wasteful and extravagant when she’s literally The bleeping queen of blowing loads of cash on pointless tit and fast fashion 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also absolute LOL that she thinks it might be a little less wasteful and extravagant when she’s literally The bleeping queen of blowing loads of cash on pointless tit and fast fashion 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
'Other people might be less extravagant and wasteful but I won't be! Come sit in the gazebo I bought for one weekend up close and personal with my friends'

Reactions: 12
I must admit I have a big box like that full of different drugs like immodium,hayfever tablets, paracetomol, plasters etc. We do call it the drug box but its stashed away in the spare room not in my kitchen.

Also I'm curious if this new guy is paying towards this garage workshop which lets face it, she isnt going to use. £840 and thats not counting the other kitchen stuff and then a trip to the garden centre again, the massive shops she does and al lthe takeaways. I wish i had over a grand to just piss away every other week. I'm nosy as hell and would love to know how much she spends weekly. Some weeks I dont even spend £50.
I wasn't criticising the size of the box, I was commenting on the way she goes wide eyes and says "PILLS!" after she says pills the first time, like she's connecting it with illegal drugs or something. Was just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wasn't criticising the size of the box, I was commenting on the way she goes wide eyes and says "PILLS!" after she says pills the first time, like she's connecting it with illegal drugs or something. Was just a thought.
I was 🤣 it just seemed excessive for just one (or two people) to have such a large box filling her cupboards and her cupboards are deeeeeep.

But yeah I get what part you mean, it was odd!

Reactions: 4
So I was reading on a Katie Snooks interview at Gleam, other influencers answered some questions on the covid 19 situation

https://www.diarydirectory.com/news...the-changes-theyve-seen-since-lock-down/30857

Have a read what everyone else said then read the very very very teeny tiny input from bare-minimum-Helen. 🤣
It just shows how little YT friends she has and how little she talks to anyone under her same management.
It's painfully obvious she hadn't spoken to any of them about what they were writing..her lazy contribution stands out for sure but not in a good way (but I guess that applies to everything Helen does).

She literally thinks she's a martyr for sacrificing her views through doing less hauls. She constantly likes to remind us her hauls used to do so well and be her most popular vids like we should all throw her a celebration for doing the bare minimum. But plot twist she can't even do just that, instead of high street clothes she's just spread out her consumption of tat across various different shops so no one can directly refer to anything and address her issue

Reactions: 5
It just shows how little YT friends she has and how little she talks to anyone under her same management.
It's painfully obvious she hadn't spoken to any of them about what they were writing..her lazy contribution stands out for sure but not in a good way (but I guess that applies to everything Helen does).

She literally thinks she's a martyr for sacrificing her views through doing less hauls. She constantly likes to remind us her hauls used to do so well and be her most popular vids like we should all throw her a celebration for doing the bare minimum. But plot twist she can't even do just that, instead of high street clothes she's just spread out her consumption of tat across various different shops so no one can directly refer to anything and address her issue
Spending all that money (and can I add driving a hired van ALL THE WAY TO LONDON to do so) to do up her garage FOR THE BOYFRIEND WHO ONLY MOVED IN FOR LOCKDOWN is pretty extravagant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s definitely reading this! She did EVERYTHING people have been mentioning on here in that last vlog. Constant picking of nose. Looking off her face. Featuring Phil more and addressing the relationship. Not wearing a mask but mentioning it etc etc etc. It’s like she’s doing it all on purpose because she’s seen people saying about it on here. Also Helen just because you ‘don’t have to wear a mask everywhere’ doesn’t mean you shouldn’t - especially in shops which are the places you should be wearing them if you’re gonna wear at all 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s definitely reading this! She did EVERYTHING people have been mentioning on here in that last vlog. Constant picking of nose. Looking off her face. Featuring Phil more and addressing the relationship. Not wearing a mask but mentioning it etc etc etc. It’s like she’s doing it all on purpose because she’s seen people saying about it on here. Also Helen just because you ‘don’t have to wear a mask everywhere’ doesn’t mean you shouldn’t - especially in shops which are the places you should be wearing them if you’re gonna wear at all 🤯🤯
YES!!! Note the sombrero was worn when she was showing us her attic? Not seen that at all since the party about 18 months ago and suddenly its in a vlog the day after people talked about it on here. There was absolutely no need to put it on, its OBVIOUS she's reading and deliberately putting everything people are moaning about in her vlogs to make a point!

Reactions: 13
We need to stop allowing incredibly stupid people like Helen to be 'influencers' in the first place.

Reactions: 16
YES!!! Note the sombrero was worn when she was showing us her attic? Not seen that at all since the party about 18 months ago and suddenly its in a vlog the day after people talked about it on here. There was absolutely no need to put it on, its OBVIOUS she's reading and deliberately putting everything people are moaning about in her vlogs to make a point!
Yes!! And that bit!!!! There’s a few bits I noticed that had def come up here in the last few weeks!

Spending all that money (and can I add driving a hired van ALL THE WAY TO LONDON to do so) to do up her garage FOR THE BOYFRIEND WHO ONLY MOVED IN FOR LOCKDOWN is pretty extravagant!
seems mental that she hired a van to get all that tit just cos she didn’t want to wait for delivery?! The garage renovation she’s just decided to do must happen THAT SECOND.

then moans that Ikea doesn’t have alot of stock and big queues... funny that! Every other twit has decided it’s life or death that they go buy house tat too. Pfft.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here..I've accidentally become addicted 😅. I only joined to stop myself becoming a YouTube troll..but the latest vlog just got me baffled. Am I right in thinking she's actually paying nearly a grand for her (likely short-term) boyfriend to have a workshop in HER garage, hiring a van, driving for hours to London to get it, and then he tells her she's not allowed to get food on the way back 😂 Is her next tattoo going to be 'twit' written right across her forehead?!

And why are her little sycophantic fans so quick to defend her lack of hygiene and care in general..I made a comment asking why she bought a mask and doesn't wear it and it's all 'yOu DoNt HaVe To WeAr ThEm EvErYwHeRe'..like sure I'm sure she's much more likely to spread covid in her back garden than in bleeping IKEA 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
seems mental that she hired a van to get all that tit just cos she didn’t want to wait for delivery?! The garage renovation she’s just decided to do must happen THAT SECOND.

then moans that Ikea doesn’t have alot of stock and big queues... funny that! Every other twit has decided it’s life or death that they go buy house tat too. Pfft.
yes that stood out for me but forgot to add it to my summery - why couldn’t she just wait for delivery? Would have been so much cheaper and less stressful than going through the hassle of hiring a van and going to IKEA during a pandemic! But then she prob was desperate for content and a dramatic video title to get people watching.

I dunno why she needed to overhaul the garage anyway - it looked fine after she got rid of all the tit and had a tidy up.

Can’t waaaaait to see the video (yawn) I very much doubt we’re going to be wowed by her booger fingers putting up a storage unit to house a few of Maff’s old tools 🤣

While I’m at it does anyone else really cringe at the transitions in her instagram tv videos? The little hops or the chin flicks like at the start of this new Lucy and yak... just really makes me itchy!!!

Like why does she have to jump.... it reminds me of the pink elephant sequence in Dumbo for some reason...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here..I've accidentally become addicted 😅. I only joined to stop myself becoming a YouTube troll..but the latest vlog just got me baffled. Am I right in thinking she's actually paying nearly a grand for her (likely short-term) boyfriend to have a workshop in HER garage, hiring a van, driving for hours to London to get it, and then he tells her she's not allowed to get food on the way back 😂 Is her next tattoo going to be 'twit' written right across her forehead?!

And why are her little sycophantic fans so quick to defend her lack of hygiene and care in general..I made a comment asking why she bought a mask and doesn't wear it and it's all 'yOu DoNt HaVe To WeAr ThEm EvErYwHeRe'..like sure I'm sure she's much more likely to spread covid in her back garden than in bleeping IKEA 😩
omg please tell me you were the noah fence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.