Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After freaking ages of trying to load that website, I finally made it to the page 😂Who else came over to Tattle cause GG was too painful to load?
Yep Ive officially given up over there now! Thank you for going through all that haha!

That’s the pic is better than remembered it to be 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Smelen is being discussed in an ethical clothing Facebook group I'm in (Lucy and Yak - they make ethical dungarees but the unofficial group is a cesspit full of people with munchausens who pose with crutches in all their photos and all think their kids have autism even though doctors and teachers have told them they don't). Sorry, I digress... these are some of the better comments about her.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Smelen is being discussed in an ethical clothing Facebook group I'm in (Lucy and Yak - they make ethical dungarees but the unofficial group is a cesspit full of people with munchausens who pose with crutches in all their photos and all think their kids have autism even though doctors and teachers have told them they don't). Sorry, I digress... these are some of the better comments about her.
And people think Tattle is savage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
...but the unofficial group is a cesspit full of people with munchausens who pose with crutches in all their photos and all think their kids have autism even though doctors and teachers have told them they don't.
Actually laughed out loud in hilarious shock. WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually laughed out loud in hilarious shock. WTF.
It's bleeping bizarre. I don't know why this nice, decent clothing brand has attracted such a following but I refuse to leave the group because it's a ridiculous car crash I can't look away from. Much like Helen. I take screenshots of the more outlandish fuckery and send them to my friend who got booted from the group for suggesting it wasn't intentionally ableist of them to remove elastane from their dungarees. 10/10 would recommend joining the group.

• Haha
Hahah I’m one of the people on that Lucy and Yak thread, I am NOT supporting her though and actually told someone to come and have a look on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg will it ever end. I don't think I was rude tbh! Off to get a life, brb.

View attachment 175311
Don’t worry about it, you weren’t rude. After she’s tried to send her minions from her ig rant to back her up, sadly so far it seems only two came to her ‘defence’

......maybe the rest actually agree that she’s a drunk nugget, high on whatever drug makes her incapable of speaking and make her eyes do that weird thing 🤣

Don’t worry about it, you weren’t rude. After she’s tried to send her minions from her ig rant to back her up, sadly so far it seems only two came to her ‘defence’

......maybe the rest actually agree that she’s a drunk nugget high on whatever drug makes her incapable of speaking and make her eyes do that weird thing 🤣
Sadly it's the same one, so just one. Haha

• Haha
Oh for duck sake what is with this girl and ramming her finger up her nose.
HYGIENE GIRL. bleeping HELL.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO CONSTANTLY SHOW US HER PICKING HER NOSE!!!! not even 20 seconds into her latest vlog and she’s picking her fkin nose!!!! JUST EDIT IT OUT NO ONE CARES OR WANTS TO SEE UGHHHSHSHSJSKDNOWJW S

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh for duck sake what is with this girl and ramming her finger up her nose.
HYGIENE GIRL. bleeping HELL.
WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO CONSTANTLY SHOW US HER PICKING HER NOSE!!!! not even 20 seconds into her latest vlog and she’s picking her fkin nose!!!! JUST EDIT IT OUT NO ONE CARES OR WANTS TO SEE UGHHHSHSHSJSKDNOWJW S
Because all her stupid stans will be like OmG HeLeN u QuEeN tHat ShOt oF yOu piCkIng Ur NoSe iS So RelAtAble So ReFrEshInG tO sEe SoMeOne So ReAl oN YoUtUbE tHiS iS wHy I lOvE yOu

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Already saying “our loft” how long until she gifts Phil with a ‘death do us part necklace’ I wonder 🤣

Helen and the racist sombrero makes its appearance again. (It’s cultural appropriation dahhhhhling.)

Bootcamp she says they’re exercising in a group of 10 - but the guidelines for covid group exercise is being a group of up to 5 people. 🙄

Also she completely slobbers kisses on another persons dog... just for that person to stroke it... covid 19 anyone?

She didn’t think sorting out a van hire would be that difficult.... in a pandemic...has she forgotten covid is still a thing?

She really can’t stop mining for that nose gold can she 🤣

Shows off her mask to Josie... you realise you’re not supposed to man handle the thing with your crusty unclean booger fingers... kinda defeats the object if you’ve already contaminated the damn thing...

ÂŁ840 spent on ikea garage shelving - not including all the other crap she bought for the kitchen an what not. Teaches people how to check items are in store on their website. Jesus.

According to Helen, an Ikea trip is a REAL test for a couple (🤣) and they’re stressed before they’ve even got through the door.

Annnnnd yes 100% confirmed, she did not wear a mask to ikea... even though it was the day after she filmed how much she loved her mask in the June faves. Absolute idiot.

She still can’t keep those pesky little fingers from going up the snout.

Complains about feeling stressed while scanning things because she ASSUMES people in queues will be huffy and impatient, (despite not actually experiencing anyone doing this to her) she says “duck ‘em they can bleeping wait”...... who are you talking about? You just said it was fine and nothing happened? Is this describing how YOU are in queues, Helen?

“And then... I was ‘Ungray” but Phil wouldn’t let her stop to get some lunch, he says no because it was only 3pm and you can wait till you get home - it’s only 2 hours.... “bleeping 2 hours” ...........wait... wut... why are you letting this cretin decide when you can eat? Despite saying you only had breakfast that day? Wow. Controlllllllllling.

More fingers up the schnoz

She admits the ikea haul video wasn’t going to be that exciting...

More finger to nose nuzzling.

Blames her “storm head” (humid weather) for making her drowsy and a bit woahhhh (could also be the booze and other substances, love)

Green flickering seizures at the end of her Vlog - at this point I think she’s bored her camera to death 🤣

Big old pick and flick of the old nose mine

Off for a not very social distance walk with hiking people (aka Mark’s friends), stands right near them with no mask. “fun fact” Stop right there Helen, no.

Also she tried to make her dogs hike along but Diane wasn’t having it. They’re TINY dogs.... What are you even doing? I won’t be surprised if the have absolutely fucked knees after being made to hike like that. bleeping hell.

MINI MAGNUM in the party bath - what happened you Nuii? Not so favourite after all? Took the money, ate the ice cream and rannnnn back to magnum 🤣

25BBA1EA-EFEF-4588-A1F6-7C5D1C9013BE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Already saying “our loft” how long until she gifts Phil with a ‘death do us part necklace’ I wonder 🤣

Helen and the racist sombrero makes its appearance again. (It’s cultural appropriation dahhhhhling.)

Bootcamp she says they’re exercising in a group of 10 - but the guidelines for covid group exercise is being a group of up to 5 people. 🙄

Also she completely slobbers kisses on another persons dog... just for that person to stroke it... covid 19 anyone?

She didn’t think sorting out a van hire would be that difficult.... in a pandemic...has she forgotten covid is still a thing?

Shows off her mask to Josie... you realise you’re not supposed to man handle the thing with your crusty unclean booger fingers... kinda defeats the object if you’ve already contaminated the damn thing...

ÂŁ840 spent on ikea garage shelving - not including all the other crap she bought for the kitchen an what not. Teaches people how to check items are in store on their website. Jesus.

According to Helen, an Ikea test is a REAL test for a couple (🤣) and they’re stressed before they’ve even got through the door.

Annnnnd yes 100% confirmed, she did not wear a mask to ikea... even though it was the day after she filmed how much she loved her mask in the June faves. Absolute idiot.

Complains about feeling stressed while scanning things because she ASSUMES people in queues will be huffy and impatient, (despite not actually experiencing anyone doing this to her) she says “duck ‘em they can bleeping wait”...... who are you talking about? You just said it was fine and nothing happened? Is this describing how YOU are in queues, Helen?

“And then... I was ‘Ungray” but Phil wouldn’t let her stop to get some lunch, he says no because it was only 3pm and you can wait till you get home - it’s only 2 hours.... “bleeping 2 hours” ...........wait... wut... why are you letting this cretin decide when you can eat? Despite saying you only had breakfast that day? Wow. Controlllllllllling.

Blames her “storm head” (humid weather) for making her drowsy and a bit woahhhh (could also be the booze and other substances, love)

Green flickering seizures at the end of her Vlog - at this point I think she’s bored her camera to death 🤣

Big old pick and flick of the old nose mine

Off for a not very social distance walk with hiking people (aka Mark’s friends), stands right near them with no mask. “fun fact” Stop right there Helen, no.

Also she tried to make her dogs hike along but Diane wasn’t having it. They’re TINY dogs.... What are you even doing? I won’t be surprised if the have absolutely fucked knees after being made to hike like that. bleeping hell.

MINI MAGNUM in the party bath - what happened you Nuii? Not so favourite after all? Took the money, ate the ice cream and rannnnn back to magnum 🤣

View attachment 175444
This is sheer brilliance.

• Heart

According to Helen, an Ikea trip is a REAL test for a couple (🤣) and they’re stressed before they’ve even got through the door.

Green flickering seizures at the end of

View attachment 175444
she needs a netti pot or some sort of nasal wash if her nose is so crusty. Bluefhgh.

Reactions: 3
Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it....Helen seems to be going down the SacconeJoly route of trying to "get back at the haters" which I've only ever seen make things worse for the person. To the point where I think its too far and people start taking things beyond a forum. She was picking her nose at the start of the video and saying see you next Tuesday at the end to get a reaction, just like the washing hands thing just trying to double down instead of saying whoops I f'd up without whinging or blaming others.

• Haha
Actually I think somebody above may have hit the nail on the head - weed. Look at her eyes in the second half of the Ikea video. Defo had a morning pre-filming spliff with her boyfriend that one. Hence the fact he got the munchies and ate all the crisps and chocolate lol

Oh and did anybody spot, when she was discussing her 'hydroconda' box, the way she said it was full of pills, and then realised what she said and said PILLS!! With a shocked face. Reckon that was a reference to the fact the may do a few pills together.
I must admit I have a big box like that full of different drugs like immodium,hayfever tablets, paracetomol, plasters etc. We do call it the drug box but its stashed away in the spare room not in my kitchen.

Also I'm curious if this new guy is paying towards this garage workshop which lets face it, she isnt going to use. ÂŁ840 and thats not counting the other kitchen stuff and then a trip to the garden centre again, the massive shops she does and al lthe takeaways. I wish i had over a grand to just piss away every other week. I'm nosy as hell and would love to know how much she spends weekly. Some weeks I dont even spend ÂŁ50.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.