Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very long time lurker, but really felt the need to comment on Helen currently. I see in her comments she's backtracking and saying her wording was off and she should have said things differently in reflection. Why are you speaking on matters that literally concerns your job (YouTube and social media in general) without thinking about it too deeply, and then share it on the same platform people are speaking out against........as part of your JOB? Just boggles my mind she didn't feel like she had to contemplate her words too hard.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers this, but she's always been so defensive - I remember years and years ago when tikka headpieces became a thing in the mainstream and she wore them often. People tried to tell her that it's appropriating culture without caring of the meaning and she was super defensive and said she would wear them if she wanted to and that was the first time I sort of went off her. Just funny reading her comments now, even her getting defensive about someone saying she should be careful sitting on furniture and touching so many items she doesn't intend to buy. She comes off as so childish.
TOTALLY AGREE!!!

62D0B3AE-3087-4654-8CB3-2BF4AC847AA6.jpeg
9731887F-961A-48BE-AF24-DC27312A38E6.jpeg

She’s trying to back track hard now, but yesterday she was constantly saying we should forgive peoples past mistakes.... she’s a WHITE woman telling BLACK people who and what they should forgive and when, just because she feels (and everyone else should too) someone has changed. She then back tracks claiming she didn’t realise that Jenna decided to cancel herself - did she not seeeeeee Jenna’s video? Well we all know the boyfriend didn’t he’s never heard of Jenna or what happened but decided it was his place to spout to the world his illogical nonsense - if she had any sense she would cut that out of the vlog.

(Also “there’s some pretty terrible people out there who shouldn’t have a platform” is that you judging others, Helen? As reference to your post about judgement earlier... does that define you.. hmmm?)

492C5B8B-087E-4DD7-916B-C65D679B9182.jpeg
E5CC792C-3674-4B07-88A4-530451473193.jpeg
7308B4E7-A887-49C0-B1F8-86BF3AB799A1.jpeg

Just trying to think over her excuses....WHY was the conversation done with ‘not much thought’ edited and also put as your thumbnail and added to your video title?

There’s a lot of thought going into that, you’ve had to listen to it again during editing and maybe it was a way for you to get more views and you can hate on the ‘cancel culture haters’ - are you going to do publicly apologise for your comments the same way as you declared them?

There’s a lot of posts on her YouTube saying they agree with her views and that’s just really damaging to put those uneducated thoughts to her adoring fans.

362C0432-ECCB-44DE-9093-06600F4D8770.jpeg

^^^ bleeping LOL Helen you’re not the one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It is okay to give people a hard time. We should be giving ourselves a hard time. That is literally the least we should bleeping do. This girl.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Helen isn’t suited to YouTube anymore, she should explore other avenues.

It’s a totally different environment to what it was during her prime. It’s competitive and over saturated.

Her content is bad. Views are dropping like flies & she can’t be arsed to film most days.

What does she give her “fans” ?

Vlogs of her picking her nose with greasy hair.
Shots of her arse squeezed into leggings *size 14 of course* ;)

Her latest creation was yet another vid of her twirling around in slow motion & chatting bollocks for 11 minutes. Is this really all she can bring to the table?

If this was any other work place, if your slacking... your out. Bye.

So why does she keep forcing herself to do it when clearly she is not in a good place & the only things her audience get are adverts for ice lollies & air freshener?

Please wake up Helen.

We all know you read here. Just think about how your being perceived.

Don’t delete the honest comments, see it as constructive criticism like a bleeping adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen the shopping / touching everything comment....

361272B6-3BB0-4EAB-AFD5-A86B9C569EAC.jpeg

Her response:

37432C17-3F11-4E34-8A65-2CE3CA2DA606.jpeg

Just because you have hand sanitizer doesn’t mean that you have a free pass to man handle everything in the shop with your piss smelling hands, you dumb bleep!

And wear a mask for fucks sake. You’re an influencer - stop influencing your idiocy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also are we supposed to believe that she hand sanitizers frequently when she has admitted to skipping washing her hands after using the toilet on the daily? Dirty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Been lurking a while! 👋🏼 Followed her for a while and I always kinda liked her DGAF personality, but she’s gone so far off the rails recently I can’t bear it. Like girl get some self respect.

What I don’t get is why a firm like gleam took her on? Her channels been on a downturn for a while and it’s clear she doesn’t really enjoy youtube, but is too lazy to do anything else. Maybe it’s just because she can be a #ad cashcow through insta?

i’m also sick of having her arse and saggy tits shoved in my digital face every 5 mins so it’s an unsubscribe from me.

Reactions: 12
Also are we supposed to believe that she hand sanitizers frequently when she has admitted to skipping washing her hands after using the toilet on the daily? Dirty cow.
and we all have seen those fingers slide up her nose every 2 minutes!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Shes bleeping gross. I can't get that image out of my head of her picking her ear, rolling whatever came out between her fingers, and then wiping it on her thigh 🤢- Also picks her nose ALL THE TIME.
and then she has the nerve to post a sarcastic reply to that comment about COVID. Helen, who does at that and doesn't wash her hands goes around the shop touching everything. Just imagine if she contracted the virus, she'd spread it like wild fire.
Ew.

Reactions: 10
Exactly, you're hardly known for your hygiene hun.

So please excuse us if we think you're a dirty witch based on tonnes of evidence from your own mouth and things we've seen with our own eyes.

Why not just say 'you are right. I've been using hand sanitizer but that isn't foolproof. I should be being more careful, I just forget sometimes'

Reactions: 6
I miss the old purple haired Helen, she seems like a completely different person now ( of course I don’t actually know her, but she really does seem quite different) I dunno..she seems lost. It is crazy watching her repeat the same cycles over and over..
I used to love watching her videos and now I could care less. I still will go back and watch the older ones though. She just doesn’t seem genuine..

I miss the old purple haired Helen, she seems like a completely different person now ( of course I don’t actually know her, but she really does seem quite different) I dunno..she seems lost. It is crazy watching her repeat the same cycles over and over..
I used to love watching her videos and now I could care less. I still will go back and watch the older ones though. She just doesn’t seem genuine..
i genuinely believe with all this money she’s splurging on unnecessary tit like garden furniture and yet more clothes, she should invest in a therapist. She cycles through the same problematic relationships when her relationship with herself, her diet and her body are obviously not healthy. She needs to look after her head - I think that would help her massively.

washing her hands might help, too.

Reactions: 10
Been lurking a while! 👋🏼 Followed her for a while and I always kinda liked her DGAF personality, but she’s gone so far off the rails recently I can’t bear it. Like girl get some self respect.

What I don’t get is why a firm like gleam took her on? Her channels been on a downturn for a while and it’s clear she doesn’t really enjoy youtube, but is too lazy to do anything else. Maybe it’s just because she can be a #ad cashcow through insta?

i’m also sick of having her arse and saggy tits shoved in my digital face every 5 mins so it’s an unsubscribe from me.
I feel like you hit the nail on the head - her DGAF attitude has extended to herself and it's like she doesn't respect herself anymore and that is what is so off putting?

She's lazy in all aspects of her life and it's just gross to see.

So she's obsessed with trainers now because the Current Boyfriend likes running.

Her faux accent is grating on me to the point where I can't stand watching her tbh "LEVVER LEGGINZ"

• Haha
Anyone seen that meme that says "when you don't have a F in life what you have is a lie." I know it's meant to be a joke, but it reminds me of her right now.

Reactions: 3
Hi much more stuff for her home does she need to buy!?! She’s always buying home stuff. I like her home decor but there is only so much stuff you can do to it.

Reactions: 9
Hi much more stuff for her home does she need to buy!?! She’s always buying home stuff. I like her home decor but there is only so much stuff you can do to it.
Probably redoing everything because she's in a new phase of her relationship and she wants to redecorate "together" since this is "their" house now.

• Haha
Oh that guy is definitely staying there after all this, guaranteed!! She will be like “he was going to go home but we figured he might as well move in as we’ve got on so well and his home situation isn’t great...”.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.