Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I brought this bodysuit the other day in a size 12 and definitely need the size 14 and I’m nowhere near the size of Helen! I know Miss Selfridge can sometimes come up smaller, like Topshop (also I cannot stand their sizing as you have to wear two sizes up than your normal?), but it’s clear that she’s not accepting that her sizing has changed and that’s okay?
I feel like New Look sizing is quite good and accurate (a little big if anything), new look sizing has always been the most accurate for me and all of my friends, the fit is always spot on, and everytime I see Helen try new look clothes, whether that be shorts, skirts, bodysuits etc, she ALWAYS complains that it is too small, and more often than not she can barely get it over her legs, and she always says “size 14”, and they are WAY too tight. So she needs to start facing reality and accepting it’s OKAY to be bigger than a size 14, you don’t need to lie and pretend you’re still a size 14. I think the only time she was a genuine size 14 was when she was with maff, she looked healthier, happier, she was glowing and her body looked HEALTHY. She is no way still a size 14

Reactions: 9
I’ve always felt sorry for Maff, I wondered if he was under all sorts of pressure to perform and film the a perfect proposal... He never seemed the type of guy who liked a lot of attention, or over the top theatrics. My proposal wasn’t overly special but that’s cos my guy is quite shy and very low key when it comes to these things, but I never sulked about how I got a ring... it’s like you’ve been with the guy that long, you know kinda know what to expect, no?

Didn’t she get him to re propose? Or am I thinking of someone else?

The proposal was the beginning of the end for them, it became all about Helen’s big day and Maff was just left out of it, it should have just been called Melon Fest without the wedding.

Agree with the Confetti Girls channel, it really looked like Helen was using Kat to be a part of Rock n Roll bride. Don’t get me wrong, Helen can pull off some really great party planning, but to try and come across as an expert in marriage and wedding planning was laughable.

just saw this edit! I thought she got him to re propose, I remember the second ring now actually!!!! 🤣 Poor guy! GIANT RED FLAGS!!!! 🚩
How did he propose again? I think I’ve mentally blocked that all out haha

Video is just her setting up the tent all week, complains boyfriend fucked off out of helping her, footage of her painting the campsite & arena sign (we had a neighbour confirmed here) then a “here’s how it went“ picture slide show of 4 of her friends - no picture of Grace or the young girl who was with them. Then goes on to say that download was posting pictures of at home festivals and shows large groups of people not social distancing (prob to make herself look good)

makes excuses that she didn’t film it because she was having such a good time with her friends.

mentions social distancing a bunch and had hand sanitizer and wipes everywhere (as Josie had posted she was in her bathroom at the time)

mentions everyone brought round their own drinks, some people came some people went (just how many people were there? Oh yeah 6 cars worth at the same time)

FORGETS to mention that it was a 3 DAY BENDER and that she had other people sleeping there over night (Danni leaked that info on her instagram at the time with pictures)
How much fun could you possibly be having sitting in a chair in your garden that you couldn’t pick up your camera? Come on Helen, it’s your job and you’re just finding what happened

Reactions: 2
So why did we need to see it?

Not your friend.
she said “Just a daily reminder that social media is an edited version of people’s appearance and lives”

We know Helen, you photoshop / filter yourself on every post, and lie about your size. So....

Reactions: 13
she said “Just a daily reminder that social media is an edited version of people’s appearance and lives”

We know Helen, you photoshop / filter yourself on every post, and lie about your size. So....
I came here to say this! WHY does she lie and have and edited version of herself on social media but then “remind” everyone that it’s not real??? Hypocrite

• Haha
A few thoughts on the new vlog...

I've never noticed before but her hair is starting to bald on the sides (noticeable when she has her hair up). I suppose years of bleaching, crappy extensions, and excessive heat styling is starting to take its toll. 🤔

She looked really confused when she was vaguely mentioning white privilege and how she has been considering it. She generally came across really dim and lazy when talking about the blm movement.

Diane clearly thought she was being told off when Helen was yelling/summoning her outside for a poo. Explains why Diane ran back into her cage and showed her tummy to try to get some love - poor dog must be so confused all the time living there!

Very poorly formed star jumps I don't even know how it's possible 5 year olds can even do them better. 😅

Gradually showcasing more and more Phil in her vlogs. Just like with all the others, I'm sure he'll become a regular feature until the annual breakup in Nov/Dec. There really seems to be little chemistry there too.

For equal measure, I did enjoy her asmr and she is much more likeable when she is calm.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many more people have read this thread since Helen and her mate started hinting towards ‘gossip sites’ talking tit about them.

I guess this can apply to Helen, Demi, Hannah gale and Megan Ellaby equally. But recently loads of YouTubers/Instagrammers have been pointing out stuff that’s being said about them online, and obviously out of morbid curiosity you go looking for said websites. I found tattle after that woman was found to be slagging off her mates and husband incognito (can’t remember her actual name!) but I’m sure a lot of the time they bring it to their followers attention so people go and look and then send messages and leave comments blowing smoke up their arse and that we’re all just trolls.

this comment isn’t well worded cos I’m knackered but you know what I mean 😂
Basically if they really hated these sites they wouldn’t advertise them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Sorta feel like they had a "make it or break it" moment, where she agreed to get her tit together so they could stay together (also wouldn't be surprised if they exchanged forced I-love-you's.) She always gets into these kicks of meal planning, exercising, etc. when her relationship is on a temporary upswing, right after a low.

She does doesn't she? Although I always think with Helen there's no point doing these bootcamps (or in her case trying to even perform a single exercise correctly) when she's boozing and eating as much as she does.

Exercise makes you feel good FOR SURE, but if you really cared about that you would also tone down the boozing and eating. Her portions are always massive and I have never once seen her engage with that or talk about portion control. Control and balance are not two words I would ever use in association with Helen.

And until she admits she has a problem with this and just the problems she has general, I think we are due another repeat. So hold onto your hats for post Halloween break up!

Reactions: 6
AF2EAC72-8C3B-4335-AB15-319A62BF66D1.png
Oh you don’t have to worry about the sexualise bit Helen....

5B9DBD21-08D8-4F92-82A2-7A9E4D8AC8A6.jpeg

aint nothing sexy about that 🤣🤣🤣

As for the shame part well it’s a SHAME you don’t wear clothes that actually fit you #notasize14

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2017 - just after marriage - primark haul - Helen shows a pair of underwear sized 14-16. Now, I don’t know about you, but I don’t tend to buy over sized undies!

View attachment 162596

If you look at that time period she definitely looked a healthy size 14 during that time, flatter tummy, no neck rolls and a little junk in the trunk.
View attachment 162605

View attachment 162610

And then we come to 2019... still claiming to be a size 14
View attachment 162597View attachment 162598View attachment 162599

Trying to squeeze herself into size 14s. Sure this was maybe to show that all shop sizes vary, but she still is labelling her other haul videos as size 14, as if she was still a 14. She clearly is not.

2020 - admits to putting on a lot of weight during lockdown. Comes out with ANOTHER size 14 video.

View attachment 162603
Complete random commentary but I do buy underwear that's a little bit big 😂 Better to be comfy than feel like you're squeezed in especially if it's dual sized like that 😂 Like at the time that first video was posted I think Primark only did size 10-12 or 14-16 so if t you're in between it would make sense to size up. But I agree she looked much smaller then.

Reactions: 7
Complete random commentary but I do buy underwear that's a little bit big 😂 Better to be comfy than feel like you're squeezed in especially if it's dual sized like that 😂 Like at the time that first video was posted I think Primark only did size 10-12 or 14-16 so if t you're in between it would make sense to size up. But I agree she looked much smaller then.
Primark actually did do a 12-14 size in underwear. But I get what you’re saying 👍🏻 my point was if she was a size 14 in 2017 there is no possible way for her to be the exact same in 2020 with all the huge amount of weight she visibly put on

I really don't get it. Fat positivity is massive at the moment (no pun intended). Why she doesn't cash in on it is beyond me. She must really hate how big she is.
I agree with this totally! As soon as she starts labelling her try on videos as plus size she’ll get a tit ton more views and revenue, but she’s in major denial still. Just embrace what you really are Helen! People only talk about her size because she keeps lying and trying to fit herself in a perfect size 14 box.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I want to start this by saying I do not give a tit what size Helen (or anyone) is. Like many others have said, she can be a size 6 or 20, it makes no difference, just be honest. Especially if your “brand” is partly about loving yourself etc.

I think a major part of her unwillingness to accept she is now bigger than a 14 is that Helen didn’t make peace with the fact she was a size 14 herself, it was only after Lucy Wood started the average sized girl thing that Helen began saying she too was a size 14. It was like Lucy’s honesty gave her permission to embrace it? And now she’s put on some weight and perhaps gone up a size or two, she’s back at square one in denial. It’s the same thing again just a few sizes up the sizing chart!

Why is she so obsessed with being one size? Who the hell is one size in every shop for every part of their body?! I literally don’t know anyone who is so uniform in their clothes size! Why can’t she just say she’s a 14-16 (or whatever) depending on what shop she goes in? I range from 8-14 depending on the shop / part of my body (small boobs, big bum probs) and if someone asked me my dress size, I’d say that range.

Reactions: 14
Primark actually did do a 12-14 size in underwear. But I get what you’re saying 👍🏻 my point was if she was a size 14 in 2017 there is no possible way for her to be the exact same in 2020 with all the huge amount of weight she visibly put on

I agree with this totally! As soon as she starts labelling her try on videos as plus size she’ll get a tit ton more views and revenue, but she’s in major denial still. Just embrace what you really are Helen! People only talk about her size because she keeps lying and trying to fit herself in a perfect size 14 box.
I completely agree with you she's definitely put on weight/lost muscle tone since 2017 and I do think size 14s in her try on videos don't fit her too well. If trousers/skirts etc fit me like that then I go and get a size up without thinking. I don't blame it on the brand sizing.

I think I've just realised how bad my Primark must have been Haha or I guess 12-14 is a popular size and they've made more now because I've only started to find 12-14 stuff since they did their whole size upheaval thing a bit ago.

Reactions: 3
A169545C-C6FC-4196-9495-F7F6B53EB654.png

Girl is going off on one 🤣 No idea what this is related to - but Helen is soooo not the one to preach, she never acknowledges any of her problematic behaviours, nor does she ever grow from them. She’s more like the red part of her statement 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.