Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conveniently left out the fact that there was a young kid at the “festival” too 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow Dani so haven’t seen her instagram posts only from what’s been on here but I agree I think she knows they’ve been caught out. I will definitely be watching the video and seeing what she has edited out to try and make it look like she’s had less people round. I know everyone is mentioning the absence of the boyfriend too but she still has 2 cars outside her house so I think he is still there just not on her social media. (We put the bins out sometimes for her)

There were others round that I saw that weren’t even mentioned on her story so it’s almost as if she’s asked them to keep quiet and not post about it! she made them all breakfast fry ups in the morning after which they sat and ate under the gazebo as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t follow Dani so haven’t seen her instagram posts only from what’s been on here but I agree I think she knows they’ve been caught out. I will definitely be watching the video and seeing what she has edited out to try and make it look like she’s had less people round. I know everyone is mentioning the absence of the boyfriend too but she still has 2 cars outside her house so I think he is still there just not on her social media. (We put the bins out sometimes for her)

There were others round that I saw that weren’t even mentioned on her story so it’s almost as if she’s asked them to keep quiet and not post about it! she made them all breakfast fry ups in the morning after which they sat and ate under the gazebo as well.
Maybe he spent the time playing call of duty on his new tv in the bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can't believe she's managing to keep her tutoring job while showing all this crap online. Not exactly a good example to students (and they must follow her). I'd be ashamed.

Whilst I appreciate all the inside info you’re giving us 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 please be careful! They very obviously read here and she’ll likely know that it’s you posting and I don’t want you to end up with any stressful neighbour beef hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Whilst I appreciate all the inside info you’re giving us 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 please be careful! They very obviously read here and she’ll likely know that it’s you posting and I don’t want you to end up with any stressful neighbour beef hahaha
I thought the same! I was imagining her screeching at you over a fence hahaha

Yeah exactly. I'm sure you're right about it all but not worth the stress! Hopefully she will just own up to all of this on her own. Be honest about breaking the lockdown. The last thing we want is for this to be a witch hunt against you because you've been honest about what you saw.

Reactions: 1
I love that we have a neighbour here, I often wonder how other neighbours view her. I’d be a right curtain twitcher if I lived next door haha

Reactions: 8
Dani, have a day off love. Sort your friend out, she’s the one you need to put your energy into . Don’t read here? I don’t understand why they are so against sites like these, just don’t look?

Could someone screenshot Dani’s stories. I don’t know about anyone else but I’m worried about looking like a stalker

Reactions: 2
Could someone screenshot Dani’s stories. I don’t know about anyone else but I’m worried about looking like a stalker
Edited to add the stories where she’s trying to pretend they all distanced and went to her own bed.

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s just laying it on so thick haha wish I’d got a screenshot of her in the kitchen with Helen. Defo not 2m distance.

I thought the same! I was imagining her screeching at you over a fence hahaha
thanks guys - I feel like I haven’t said anything bad about Helen on here and I would happily mention this to her face if she was outside the house. I’d never disrespect her privacy and post any photos or details of location etc. I have thought about maybe popping a note through the door as I was so frustrated to see her have all of her friends round when I myself haven’t seen more than 2 people at a time for weeks and weeks! 99% of the time she’s a great neighbour to have and you don’t hear a peep from her! I shall continue to read the forum as I do find it interesting! (I’m not right next door either so no fence fighting here haha)

Reactions: 13
“After 3 months staying away from everyone staying 2m apart almost felt natural”

Oh duck off love.

What about your drunken arse going right up next to Helen in the kitchen cackling about the pickle juice, Dani? Oh that was ‘naturally’ 2m apart - you’re not even meant to be inside the house, but we allllll know exactly what you were all doing because you couldn’t help but to share it to the world.

If strangers feel this way just seeing what Helen and you put out there, what do you think people YOU know in real life think about your shenanigans? By doing this tit you all have totally disrespected the front line workers as well as those people who HAVE to keep shielding, so don’t witch about people bitching about your lard arsed drunken friend. BE A FRIEND AND STOP ENABLING HER.

Also it’s hilarious that they read these forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What are we posting that's discriminatory? She had more people around than she should have. I read books and listen to podcasts. I'm educated. A lot of us are 😂

We are allowed to have an opinion about someone who puts their bits (quite often literally) out there for people to see. Some of us have commented on Helen's videos in the past. The comments either got shouted down or deleted 🤷 So here we are.

You know shite all about us because we don't post every moment of our lives online. So I don't see how you could generalise about anyone on here. At least comments on Helen are about tit she's actually y'know, POSTED.

Reactions: 11
Dani, have a day off love. Sort your friend out, she’s the one you need to put your energy into . Don’t read here? I don’t understand why they are so against sites like these, just don’t look?
Funny she said on ig that people are cowards as they won’t say this kinds of stuff to Helen’s face... yet she hasn’t got the guts to come here and say it to our face.... just saying... 🤷🏻‍♀️

People do say this stuff publicly. I've seen it. It gets deleted almost immediately, but not until after her minions all come to her rescue and accuse them of bullying and/or being trolls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.