Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
If I had a boyfriend who played video games all the time and did nothing productive I’d be kicking him out

Reactions: 13

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Especially considering she's lived with him full time for 2-3 of those months?! That's a LONG time to spend with someone without knowing your true feelings.
Didn't Helen and Mark break up around November? November is 6 months ago...her new house tour where she was alone was 5 months ago, before she announced they'd split. She mentioned she was starting to date again in a video 4 months ago. The timeline doesn't match for her saying they've been together 6 months. Seems more like they were together 2 months max, if not less, before he moved in.

I also find it odd she doesn't know how she feels yet, he's moved in.

Last edited:

sorenips

View attachment 174188
THINGS HELEN ANDERSON LEARNED ABOUT HERSELF IN LOCKDOWN:

1. She needed to move in a man she’d literally just started dating because she’s so afraid of being on her own - but both aired out and used his troubles at home as an excuse.

2. Found it so tough to film any content because she works from home and there was no way she could have possibly pick up a camera to film

3. Diane still shits on the floor, proving that no amount of time at home and off work will make Helen train that dog. Maybe she enjoys shouting at that little devil too much.

4. She can pile on the pounds, posted a bikini pic with a whole spiel that she put on weight - gained a lot of ‘well donee’ for being a fat activist but then says fuck you all and posts a bunch of size 14 videos (despite being size 14 for about 5 years)

5. She can drink like a fish from morning to noon and slurs her words in multiple videos - but magic! she’s not drunk guuuuys!

6. She can spend a ridiculous amount of money on her garden and house, the place is a money pit! (Flex flex flex, she has such a hard time guys, quarantine is so tough!)

7. She can literally put out a piece of shit as her content and it will get lapped up (“omg Helen! Where did you get that piece of shit from? I must have it!”)

8. Her friends love reading here and just have to share with each other, but will publicly say how it’s sooo awful, but what it really does is just brings in more gossipers! (cheers!)

9. She thinks she ‘got away’ with breaking lockdown by hosting a big ass download party with her drunk friends posting on their socials what was going on at the time, it was going to be such an epic video that Grace filmed - but oh no! Caught out! We’ll just shove some pics up in the video and say “whoops I forgot to vlog”

10. She can totally use BLM as an excuse not to post anything for a week,“I’ll educate myself” she states, doesn’t bother doing that and her and uneducated boyfriend display their white privilege by complaining about people backlashing against Jenna Marbles’ blackface and racist content - “they’re just haterssss!” “Just get over it!”

11. She is so against cultural appropriation, but only in tattoo form as she has a Buddha head vase in her living room and vlogged a Mexican themed party where her and her friends wore stereotypical sombrero and fake moustaches

12. She can’t figure out how or when to wear a mask, doesn’t bother to wear it in the multiple shopping trips her and boyfriend go on, nor does she wear it around her group of friends - but look guys! It’s sparkly, totally going in my June favs video!

13. “Guys! I can finally film a crappy look book now I have Grace back! Lord knows how I could have done one at home allllll by myself! Editing the slow motion twirls is hard! It’s my best one yet!!!!”

14. “Nuii is my favourite ever ice cream, I’ve never mentioned this before because shhhh my real real favs are magnums which I’ve been on about for years and everyone knows but these guys are paying me to say this now, so I need to do an elaborate ad which has nothing to do with ice cream, it has to be all about me - cue the slow mo twirls, Grace!”

15. As above but for Gillette. “Slow mo montage of me me me, despite it having nothing to do with the actual product... then just throw in a quick shave at the end. Slow mo that thing Grace!!”

16. “I’m a sexpert now, I’m a sex pest, I love crudely describing my sex life because I don’t give a fuck. Listen to ma flapssssss!”

17. “I’m snot drunk, jus’ tired! HaVe YoU EvEr BeEn TiReD?!”

18. “I don’t have to take accountability for anything I say or do because I couldn’t give a shit about anyone else especially during this pandemic”

19. “I can touch everything in the shop without intention of buying it because I have hand sanitizer!” (she says with her finger up her nose)

20. She’s a cunt 😁
I mean, we can pretty much shut the thread down now. You've said it all, so fucking perfectly, too!

(Also, "listen to ma flapssssss", I'm DEAD!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Witchywoo92

In her insta comments she said (regarding her Lucy and Yaks) 'I got them in a large and they fit like a dream!'
I'm a size 14 and wear a medium, honestly she thinks we're stupid!

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
God she’s a brat. Global pandemic ruined a chance to see your mates? Oh sweetheart I’m sorry.

She says ‘girls holidays’ like she means Dubai or Marbella, there are plenty of cities that fit your fucking brand. Berlin, Amsterdam, Budapest... nope, just a fiend in derby please. Her download vlogs are shit anyway.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I feel like her new bf has zero personality, them talking on the bed was so dull and uneducated. Mark came across so much better and more likeable.
I was also getting the vibe that the Veet wax strips thing was an ad.....Demi also used Veet wax strips recently. It just seemed so out of place and quickly out in. And her asking her bf about his eyebrow felt like she was saying that Veet is also good for men.I don’t know it might just be me.

• Haha

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Just seen Danni's stories! Chill out Dan. And while you're at it maybe support your friend in getting some help instead of acting as an enabler and filming her at her lowest and posting it all over the Internet!

• Haha

BadassQueenMelon

She’s definitely reading this! She did EVERYTHING people have been mentioning on here in that last vlog. Constant picking of nose. Looking off her face. Featuring Phil more and addressing the relationship. Not wearing a mask but mentioning it etc etc etc. It’s like she’s doing it all on purpose because she’s seen people saying about it on here. Also Helen just because you ‘don’t have to wear a mask everywhere’ doesn’t mean you shouldn’t - especially in shops which are the places you should be wearing them if you’re gonna wear at all 🤯🤯
YES!!! Note the sombrero was worn when she was showing us her attic? Not seen that at all since the party about 18 months ago and suddenly its in a vlog the day after people talked about it on here. There was absolutely no need to put it on, its OBVIOUS she's reading and deliberately putting everything people are moaning about in her vlogs to make a point!

What I don't get about her is just how much money she spends on her 'looks' and she always looks this dishevelled and trashy? I'm sorry but not sorry it's a talent for sure!

The nails, hair extensions, bootcamps, hair dye, hair cuts, balayiage, clothes, clothes, clothes, shoes, hair curlers, massages, holidays, makeup, tattoo makeup, other beauty products.... On and on and looks like hillbilly trash.

I'd be gutted absolutely gutted if I spent all that money and looked like that. Not even 30 too.

• Haha

maiamoo22

I find it quite funny how she is promoting lee stafford yet years ago when she met him at the clothes show she said he wasn't that great, shows you what the difference money makes

BooksNCats

Exactly. She's a teaching assistant. The way she talks about it like she's a lecturer. Nothing wrong with being a teaching assistant whatsoever but don't pretend you're a teacher when you aren't because you haven't studied to be.

I posted that she wasn't a teacher ages ago and got blocked for it. The truth hurts apparently 🤷
Thanks for clarifying, it did piss me off that she was a "lecturer", it took me seven years to get to my role as a HE lecturer - seven years of intense study and not picking my nose on camera just to clarify :)

Also, so when she says she planning lessons and delivering, what does she actually mean? When I worked in FE, the TAs had no involvement in that whatsoever.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
I'm fed up of nobody caring anymore. I have noticed the media aren't running stories about sad deaths any more and we are not seeing updates on every channel and the NHS are no longer mentioned so without all these reminders people are assuming it's all getting better now
I fear the previous strict lockdown will have been wasted effort sadly.

Bet she will post a pic of her standing in a cool pose at the protest holding a sign on a stick, probably in her cowboy hat!!
lmao I can vision the picture right now. Low angle, power stance, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, band t-shirt, sign in hand accompanied by a caption that Gleam probably drafted out for her

• Haha

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I know Helen likes to buy stuff but it almost feels like shes trying to compensate for something.

dinkybird

If all you’re going to upload are vlogs or clothes videos, at least tell the truth about your size. You can’t have “gained weight over lockdown” and be the same size you’ve been for the last 7 years. Make it make sense, sis.

Having some transparency with her audience might actually make people start to like her again, like removing Grace’s entire Download footage to save your own face. Nice and trusting of her audience, who make it possible for her to pay her bills.

Also while I’m here, I find her theatrical lookbooks so cringe. Babe, you’re not an actress and your expressions make you look like you need the toilet

• Heart
  • Haha

Iammoana

She is so gluttonous.

Over eating

Boozing daily

Spends stupid amounts of money on utter shit every week.

Then thinks she’s fooling us that her only “sweet indulgence” is a mini magnum.

Pffft...not with that gut hun.

• Haha

Woodworker

With all the money she’s been spending on crap lately she could do us all a favour and invest in a bra

• Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
It is so disappointing to see Lucy & Yak sending stuff to people like Helen 🤦🏻‍♀️ Have loved them for years but she is the exact opposite of everything they stand for.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
People are commenting on there about her not wearing a mask and picking her nose

7D99AAFB-6FFD-47F1-BD22-8CA1C3F0EB18.jpeg

E0CFC614-55AF-495B-8557-E29ADFCA1B43.jpeg

Wow, she’s has reached stupidity level 100

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow