Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Punchface

VIP Member
She loves this 'average girl size' thing, even though she's larger than average size. I've never understood it.

The average size in the UK is a 12? Just embrace that you're bigger. Nothing wrong with it.
UK average is 16

Reactions: 12

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I was watching some of Helen's older vlogs - download 2016 when again she said she was between a 12/14 and shes probably gained a stone a half minimum since then
Helen when she was size 14 (14/16) in 2017 (in her words: at her “heaviest”)

FAFFF077-1BAF-4D0B-AEAF-E8DE6AEA295C.jpeg

Helen as a “size 14” in 2020:

BB7A71F9-2AB4-4063-99E3-D8081504A120.jpeg
596BC016-4CF9-4C4A-94D8-C5E1B88A59BF.jpeg
65D3B5DF-DA54-45D2-AF38-4D0C9B1E2E31.jpeg
6AAC25C1-D44F-422B-A3F3-6D95A3B1B9A3.jpeg
D709E0AE-5AEA-4728-80F2-B485CC151BE5.jpeg

If she was honest then people would stop talking about her size. It’s really not difficult.

• Heart

Dear Reader

Can't believe ppl think they've been blessed because they get to see Helen pick her nose like ~omg she must rly think we're all besties if she can do that in front of us hehe, our classic Helen x~....they're literally grateful that someone chose to pick their nose to them I CANT

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Her content is dull and she’s a mess in pretty much every area of her life but it’s like a car crash you can’t look away from

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
That's what I never understand...you have to go find sites like these to read what we say. You actually have to search them out. I would get it was bullying if people were targeting her on her page, or messing in her life (ie messaging her, her friends, trying it on it with her bf etc.) I have read comments on gossip sites that are really nasty, and I hate the constant comments on bodies under the guise of "healthy role models" but again, she wouldn't be exposed if she didn't come and find them.

I think her friends are just butt hurt that strangers on a "hate" site have expressed more concerns over their friend's mental well being than they have. More worried they've exposed themselves as crappy friends perhaps? Or perhaps just interested in keeping the train wreck going while they point a camera at her and hysterically laugh "at" her, not "with" her when she can't do the simplest task from being so inebriated?

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
She also edits her photos beyond belief, not just a little filter here and there to get rid of eye bags or the odd spot etc, she edits it SO much that it’s blurry and alters the colours of her skin/eyes even her tattoos! It’s deceitful! And we have every right to comment on it! We’re not messaging her personally, this is an anonymous forum where people are free to discuss things and have an OPINION.

How can someone claim to be SO comfortable with themselves and SO body positive when they filter and edit the heck out of every single photo of themselves? Deceit.
THIS. The heavily editing vs candid pics is why I thought and commented that she looked a larger size (not going to say the number cos it’s obviously upsetting people) 🤣🤣🤣

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
The thing with the IKEA video, she definitely changed half way through that video, she started off sober and talking normally and then the next day she’s slurring her words and doesn’t seem all there. I dunno how you can say she isn’t under some influence of some sort, she clearly is. And like spooky says - this isn’t the first video this happens with. It’s been going on for a while now. And it’s not much of an over reaction since she binge drinks even more these days, naturally one would assume it was alcohol causing her to act this way. But who knows.

Hot_Rock

I haven't watched the new video cause it looks boring. But whats this comment shes said? Has she bought from an animal cruelty brand?

It's just at the start of the new video when she is talking about her jacket, which is a down jacket. She says she wasn't happy herself that it was made of down feathers and that fact gives her "the heebie jeebies", but "it is what it is." I just felt it was quite a vapid and flippant way to address it, especially when she admits herself she has an issue with it!

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
So she's obsessed with trainers now because the Current Boyfriend likes running.

Her faux accent is grating on me to the point where I can't stand watching her tbh "LEVVER LEGGINZ"

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
What gets me is that she states over and over again that shes "nOt lIKe tHe OtHeR iNFluEncErS"
And yet she totally is. Also ffs Helen, do you ever give an opinion that your not paid to say these days????
Sooooooo grabby.
I was going to say the same. She's always saying how different she is and how alternative af she is. How so? She wears high street brands and trends and tbh it's more rare to find someone without tattoos nowadays than with. Her music choices are popular her hair colour is normal (everyone does all sorts with their hair in terms of colour). Not one thing about her is alternative or different.

yellowmango

What annoys me about her 'Size 14' video is that clothing sizes are totally subjective. I'm around a size 8 but I can fit into a size 4 in some shops and have to size up to a 10 in others. I was doing online shopping recently and my measurements fit an XS for a top and an L for a pair of shorts! As long as it FITS and you're COMFORTABLE it doesn't matter what the label says

souplessb1tch

Hi much more stuff for her home does she need to buy!?! She’s always buying home stuff. I like her home decor but there is only so much stuff you can do to it.
Probably redoing everything because she's in a new phase of her relationship and she wants to redecorate "together" since this is "their" house now.

• Haha

Gigglegiggle

Been lurking a while! 👋🏼 Followed her for a while and I always kinda liked her DGAF personality, but she’s gone so far off the rails recently I can’t bear it. Like girl get some self respect.

What I don’t get is why a firm like gleam took her on? Her channels been on a downturn for a while and it’s clear she doesn’t really enjoy youtube, but is too lazy to do anything else. Maybe it’s just because she can be a #ad cashcow through insta?

i’m also sick of having her arse and saggy tits shoved in my digital face every 5 mins so it’s an unsubscribe from me.

Emmapism

VIP Member
lol garage renovation with a workbench and space for tools and stuff coming.
She’s already started pandering to the new guys needs to keep him around. How embarrassing
Really? Helen this is YOUR house!

What the fuck is the matter with her? He's just the latest penis in town and he has been around for 5 minutes.

I've been with my boyfriend for four years and we are super committed. We talk about the future and buying a house together, all that jazz. You know what he has at my place? A drawer in a bedside cabinet and a couple of video games.

Helen needs to learn that flashing your rolls all over Instagram is really not self-love and learn some self respect.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Helen talking about cancel culture and Jenna Marbles quitting YouTube “she did some things that didn’t age well, I guess deemed as offensive these days... things that have come across racist”

“I just think it’s really fucking shit that people, why they aren’t in the present day in terms of what people have done?”

Bitch did you really just say that? After posting all those supportive black live matter posts?! (notice how she’s stopped those posts now?!)

“Like fair enough it was wrong...”

Holy fuck Helen’s boyfriend slurs his words just like her 🤣 both sound thick as shit. She’s just laying and keeps pinching on her thigh fat 🤣

Rants about cancel culture... fucking yawnnnn, I must have completely missed the “witch hunt” for people to cancel Jenna Marbles, all I saw was someone do a mature and appropriate apology displaying footage in her video of what made people upset about and understanding why this has been brought up again. The response to her video was met with forgiveness and people not wanting her to go.

I hate when people label that shit as cancel culture. I’m sorry, but if you put things out there on the internet it’s there forever, and you may have to keep apologising for some racist, sexist, etc shit you did 10 years ago over again and again.

But read the fucking room Helen - BLM has a fucking bigger audience than ever, of course EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PERFORMED IN SOME TYPE OF BLACKFACE IS GONNA GET BROUGHT UP AGAIN AND CRITICISED. If you didn’t get why people brought it up again you are fucking stupid.

(I still don’t get people who say they ‘didn’t realise’ that blackface was bad and ‘they didn’t know better’ back in 2011... like... it’s ALWAYS BEEN FUCKING BAD, wtf kind of excuse is that?)

Helen and her boyfriend proudly displaying their white privilege. Heads in the sand “people who like to call other people out because they think they’re better than everyone else”

Oh and no Helen, this rant isn’t me trying to “cancel” you, just pointing out how fucking STUPID you are.
I’m still reeling from her idiotic comments about “cancel culture” and justification that people should move on and live in the present day and not focus on past problematic behaviours (racism) in her vlog, I am sooooooo fucking glad to see other people caught what she said and also commenting on her video:

127C4D0B-E106-4192-BA55-B257645FBFF3.jpeg

3F93CC42-6C8E-488F-A93E-E255073E3206.jpeg

(^^^ whoever wrote this THANK YOU!!!)

0EE6DEF0-84CE-4006-AFE0-E9D52B626CF1.jpeg
CF7339C8-5AED-446E-9867-43289AE59010.jpeg

She’ll probably ignore these comments, but it would be really great to see her (and her boyfriend) acknowledge and correct their white privileged, insensitive, dismissive, ignorant comments, in her next vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I'm surprised she put that flares/oversized tshirt combo as part of her lookbook. It doesnt go at all and looks so unflattering on her. It reminds of those mismatch outfits you wear when you're lounging at home and waiting for you washing to finish.

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
She really is all about the brands isn’t she? Most people who are familiar with outdoor brands know that The North Face are much more of a fashion brand now rather than a technical brand.

If anyone reading this is actually interested in hiking, check your local TK Maxx because they sometimes have Montane clothing (actual decent technical clothing) discounted.
The part where she said she chooses to wear leggings because the trousers look 'super dorky' got me. It's not a fashion show.

She looked miserable in Canada. Gagging for a pint and food and a shopping spree at every opportunity. As someone who has always wanted to travel around Canada, especially British Columbia and Alberta I was so excited to see what she did and saw but it was disappointing to watch and didn't show much tbh.

She's making such an effort not to be all slurry, which is funny because she said she wasn't drunk in that Ikea video at all and she "just seems that way all the time". Welllllll she hasn't been like that since it was commented so... :sneaky:

Reactions: 11