Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Wait, she said she ran a 5k in 30 minutes?! Yet right at the start of the vlog she showed how she was gasping for breath, hardly able to get through sentences after jogging a bit and walking at the 2k mark. Fuck right off with your lies Helen.

She even admits she’s not a runner, I run and have family who are fitter than her and manage to do parkrun 5ks every fucking week (well before corona) around 30 minutes. I don’t believe for a second she did the same pace as them and did a 5k run in 30 minutes, especially as she takes seems to take regular breaks to walk. You don’t waddle that fast Helen. Fuck off.

(For some reason that made me really mad lol!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Emmapism

VIP Member
I mean Helen has openly admitted to not washing her hands multiple times so it's hardly surprising her new bf is a dirty git too

• Sick
  • Haha

CherryAcid

VIP Member
These shopping trips are destroying my soul lately. I’ve been helping a family member out of debt the last few months so I’ve barely had enough to live on once my bills have been paid, I have one month and all my wages are mine. I feel like crying at all the shite she mindlessly buys.

• Heart
  • Sad

Emmapism

VIP Member
Maybe rather than pretending it didn't happen she could do the grown up thing and apologise? More influencers should. Because you are normalising this shitty behaviour for an impressionable audience.

Shame on you Helen. And shame on all of her friends who attending knowing they were bending/breaking rules put in place for our safety. Selfish arseholes.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She froze josie out when she no longer had need to a mate as a security blankie. Well she had male attention again, she has really incredibly low expectations of the men she lives with but very high ones of tje the women. Then women must do at least half of everything, pay for half of all the bills that Helens decideds on even if they don't use the same amont. For instance, the electricity, the heating, the food, the internet. Helen works at home and J went out to work ergo H consumed more of the facilities. H was the one who wanted a cleaner, j was also only allowed one room, h went in thete regularly as ahe still viewed it all as HER house. Not an equal relationship. J was a lodger not in house share, yet expected to contribute as if they were co owners. The whole thing was very uncomfortable to watch.

Clearly the new dude (name escapes me) has to do nothing except be male and occasionally 🍆

I can't get over how easy she makes it for him, she bought him a tv / cod ps / x box, buys him food and cleans. Moved into a spare room to avoid sleeping near him ( at his request? )

Gif - just because i need to see something pure and good.

• Wow
Favourite time of day is when it's pamper time/me time - sorry Helen isn't that like all day every day of the week and year that it's 'you' time. Her life is one big non stop party/holiday what stress is there to unwind from? A busy day twirling in the park eating ice cream whilst Grace follows you saying how lovely you look? Palease.

She wants to try working Mon - Fri in a legal office that'll give her a valid reason to a pamper/de stress sesh. 😂

Edited to say I'm definitely going to avoid buying gillette now too.

Attachments

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
She froze josie out when she no longer had need to a mate as a security blankie. Well she had male attention again, she has really incredibly low expectations of the men she lives with but very high ones of tje the women. Then women must do at least half of everything, pay for half of all the bills that Helens decideds on even if they don't use the same amont. For instance, the electricity, the heating, the food, the internet. Helen works at home and J went out to work ergo H consumed more of the facilities. H was the one who wanted a cleaner, j was also only allowed one room, h went in thete regularly as ahe still viewed it all as HER house. Not an equal relationship. J was a lodger not in house share, yet expected to contribute as if they were co owners. The whole thing was very uncomfortable to watch.

Clearly the new dude (name escapes me) has to do nothing except be male and occasionally 🍆

I can't get over how easy she makes it for him, she bought him a tv / cod ps / x box, buys him food and cleans. Moved into a spare room to avoid sleeping near him ( at his request? )

Gif - just because i need to see something pure and good.
I find it odd that out of the 3 partners she has had while I've been watching her, Mark was the only one she showed in videos in a good light, and only in a good light. She chose to put clips of when Maff was angry or rude and has given us an opinion that the new guy is lazy and just in it for an easy life - due to clips she's shown of him lazing about and her cleaning and cooking alone around him. The video where she (REALLY) was drunk and he walked off while she was speaking made him look awful tbh, Mark was never shown like this yet she speaks about Mark and her relationship negatively (still!) and she still hangs about with his hiking group, ON CAMERA. Very odd. Fine if she wants to or feels comfortable to, but why film him? Of course what happened with Maff must have really affected her, but perhaps the split with Mark has even more so?

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
"my absolute FAVE ice cream is [insert brand here]"

Pretty sure you were just posting about being addicted to magnums the other day 🙃

FUCKING LIARS. How do the expect people to trust and believe them when they do shit like this. Helen, your not genuine, your just the same as all the other influencers, and the fact you lie through your teeth to your followers means I will NEVER, EVER, buy anything you promote :)
She’s been saying magnums were her favourite for as long as I could remember 🤣🤣 Always shown that brand on her vlogs throughout the years!

tbh I wouldn’t be turning down free ice cream, but yeah this over the top fakeness that influencers have over brands that they’ve never touched before is just sad, but ads pay good money to the influencer. Some of the comments on her post are funny “omg I’m obsessed with this I need to buy this ice cream!” 🤣

Btw her newest story - it’s the return of the auto ball thrower for Lola, anyone remember when she bought this years ago with Maff? Like, are you really that lazy you can’t throw a fucking ball for your dog?? Are both your hands too busy holding all those ice creams? 🤣

• Haha

__zippy

First time posting 👋 hi everyone.
This makes me so sad. I used to love Helen, her style advise & make up use to be so wonderful and original.
Now? She's motivated by money, clearly, and attention.
I miss who she use to be (yanno, when she had her purple hair; caring about her followers, her own health and not shying away from awkward topics.)
Her excessive drinking, eating, buying and her need to have a boyf is just exhausting to watch.. it's like watching a friend self destruct.

lola_goss

I want to start this by saying I do not give a shit what size Helen (or anyone) is. Like many others have said, she can be a size 6 or 20, it makes no difference, just be honest. Especially if your “brand” is partly about loving yourself etc.

I think a major part of her unwillingness to accept she is now bigger than a 14 is that Helen didn’t make peace with the fact she was a size 14 herself, it was only after Lucy Wood started the average sized girl thing that Helen began saying she too was a size 14. It was like Lucy’s honesty gave her permission to embrace it? And now she’s put on some weight and perhaps gone up a size or two, she’s back at square one in denial. It’s the same thing again just a few sizes up the sizing chart!

Why is she so obsessed with being one size? Who the hell is one size in every shop for every part of their body?! I literally don’t know anyone who is so uniform in their clothes size! Why can’t she just say she’s a 14-16 (or whatever) depending on what shop she goes in? I range from 8-14 depending on the shop / part of my body (small boobs, big bum probs) and if someone asked me my dress size, I’d say that range.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
12:00 - 12:20... what a MESS. She needs to get help and stop filling the void with snacks, crap and sub-par cock.

My comment won't last.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 08.30.30 (1).png

EDIT, she replied.

Questions:
What is she tired from?
Being tired doesn't make you forget how to speak your only language. Usually.
I was going to mention the East London accent but I thought I'd leave it.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 08.40.07 (1).png

To Helen and friends who will be reading this (we know you do!) I've nothing against Helen. If you cannot see her spiralling with the drink, food and whatever else is making her behave so differently that says more about you than it says about us.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BadassQueenMelon

It just shows how little YT friends she has and how little she talks to anyone under her same management.
It's painfully obvious she hadn't spoken to any of them about what they were writing..her lazy contribution stands out for sure but not in a good way (but I guess that applies to everything Helen does).

She literally thinks she's a martyr for sacrificing her views through doing less hauls. She constantly likes to remind us her hauls used to do so well and be her most popular vids like we should all throw her a celebration for doing the bare minimum. But plot twist she can't even do just that, instead of high street clothes she's just spread out her consumption of tat across various different shops so no one can directly refer to anything and address her issue
Spending all that money (and can I add driving a hired van ALL THE WAY TO LONDON to do so) to do up her garage FOR THE BOYFRIEND WHO ONLY MOVED IN FOR LOCKDOWN is pretty extravagant!

• Haha
  • Heart

Iammoana

I feel like Helen isn’t suited to YouTube anymore, she should explore other avenues.

It’s a totally different environment to what it was during her prime. It’s competitive and over saturated.

Her content is bad. Views are dropping like flies & she can’t be arsed to film most days.

What does she give her “fans” ?

Vlogs of her picking her nose with greasy hair.
Shots of her arse squeezed into leggings *size 14 of course* ;)

Her latest creation was yet another vid of her twirling around in slow motion & chatting bollocks for 11 minutes. Is this really all she can bring to the table?

If this was any other work place, if your slacking... your out. Bye.

So why does she keep forcing herself to do it when clearly she is not in a good place & the only things her audience get are adverts for ice lollies & air freshener?

Please wake up Helen.

We all know you read here. Just think about how your being perceived.

Don’t delete the honest comments, see it as constructive criticism like a fucking adult.

• Heart

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s right to be sharing his personal Facebook guys.
As much as we might not think he’s a great dude, he is not the one who has a job in social media and he’s not the one who’s putting his life up on YouTube/Instagram

Emmapism

VIP Member
I have been feeling a bit low the last couple of days too but you know what doesn't help? Eating enough for four people and drinking every single day. It's really awful to watch this.

The reason you're feeling so bad isn't because you get up at 9 Helen. It's because you're trapped in a house with a guy who is there to play COD and have the occasional shag. You are stuffing yourself with food and doing some half arsed mountain climbers in the garden before drinking an entire bottle of wine to yourself. More beers than I can count in the fridge.

What have you read lately? Have you made anything to stimulate your mind? What about video calls with friends and family. Long walks with the dogs. Have you done any work on the house? What things have you done to protect your mental health during all this?

• Sad