Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yes, josie made a huge mistake allowing herself to be used for company and vlog fodder. Many influencer best mates seem to fall into this trap.

Reactions: 13

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
What a boring ass video.

Although, I absolutely cracked up when she tried to shame the boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣

The wide eyed glare she gave him after she lightly touched one of the crisp baskets...

“Have some crisps been consumed?????”

Reminds me of Friends “JOEY DOESNT SHARE FOOD!” 🤣

Boyfriend doesn’t answer but she says “I take that as a yes”

Calm down Helen, there’s like 20 more packets left in there to stuff your face with 🤣🤣 Fucking hell 🤣🤣

CA3242EA-2C66-4430-A879-220791754F8C.png

(You probably ate them anyway love)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
So why did we need to see it?

Not your friend.
she said “Just a daily reminder that social media is an edited version of people’s appearance and lives”

We know Helen, you photoshop / filter yourself on every post, and lie about your size. So....

Bubble12

I thought the same! I was imagining her screeching at you over a fence hahaha
thanks guys - I feel like I haven’t said anything bad about Helen on here and I would happily mention this to her face if she was outside the house. I’d never disrespect her privacy and post any photos or details of location etc. I have thought about maybe popping a note through the door as I was so frustrated to see her have all of her friends round when I myself haven’t seen more than 2 people at a time for weeks and weeks! 99% of the time she’s a great neighbour to have and you don’t hear a peep from her! I shall continue to read the forum as I do find it interesting! (I’m not right next door either so no fence fighting here haha)

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Thing is, if you’re going to make your career about your personal life, people are going to comment on it. It’s natural, you have to be pretty thick skinned. And if you truly feel you did nothing wrong then have the balls to truly stick up for yourself rather than delete comments or make passive aggressive comments.

BadassQueenMelon

So she attempted to salvage a video out of her rule violations.
I'm sure she said on her Insta stories that she was editing a full Download weekend vlog and couldn't wait to show us it or something!

Grace has mentioned in her latest vlog that she worked with Helen on Saturday for 'her version of download', mentioning it was outside, 2 metres away etc, she seems genuinely concerned about following rules. Was Grace in any of her instastories?! It sounds like perhaps she didn't even go into Helen's house and stayed in the garden.
SO WHERE IS THIS FOOTAGE THAT GRACE FILMED??!!!!!! Helen says she was enjoying herself too much to reach for her camera but that's a lie because SHE EMPLOYED GRACE TO FILM IT! And now that footage isn't being shown or spoken about. Helen you lie!!!

• Wow

souplessb1tch

I wouldn't confuse criticising (stating facts) with judging (stating an opinion only) if I was her as she might actually grow as a person then for the better.
Yes, I've defined myself as someone who did NOT have an illegal house party and then lied about it.

• Haha

h0neybee

Wait why, I thought Lola WAS a daschund?!
She’s supposedly 1/4 jack russell and 3/4 dachshund but you can tell from looking at her it’s completely the other way round.
I don’t know how she can say she loves sausage dogs when she hates her pedigree one, the one that’s an actual dachs. It’s always pissed me off so much I don’t know why. I always thought Lola was a bit of a spoilt rat and Helen bought Diane for the aesthetic more than anything else.
That poor poor little puppy could have gone to a family that actually wanted her, would train her correctly and therefore she’d be at her full potential rather than a dog that’s an afterthought and just part of the aesthetic. Justice for Diane.

• Haha

Rainbow sprinkles

She is the type to "hike" for the gram only, not to get fit and enjoy nature. Having grown up with mountain goats for parents I cringed at her video and poor advice. Who the hell uses converse as "sturdy" walking shoes and what the hell was that bag?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I can't get over how easy she makes it for him, she bought him a tv / cod ps / x box, buys him food and cleans. Moved into a spare room to avoid sleeping near him ( at his request? )
She’s such a weak woman, it’s embarrassing.

She acts like these men are kings, and she has to serve them by buying them shit, letting them call her (and maff’s) house “theirs” as soon as they step foot through the door and getting them tell her when and what she can eat. There’s no way I’d be kicked out my own fudging bedroom or be told when and what I can eat by any man. Helllllll no.

Only when they leave does she trash them. I don’t believe for a second she split up with Mark, I think he got fed up with her neediness and felt suffocated. She said she split up with him and that they are still good friends, but then goes on to trash him but still clings on to his mates. Doesn’t seem like he wants her in his life!

She talks about needing to get rid of demons from her house, maybe she should think carefully of who she decides to share that place with, she’s only been living there for 4 years and it’s already had 3 different men (and Moonface) live in it. Yikes.

• Heart

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
I see Helen is in full swing drastic action mode and doing her trademark style of gardening which is basically destroy and replace she never actually seems to do any proper gardening she just seems to enjoy the shopping aspect Helen you might like to apply some of this insight into your human relationships

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I reckon she will completely omit it from vlogs. I note she hasn't posted a vlog for a while. I wonder if that's cos the fella has scarpered and she is embarrassed about it. Something I've noticed is whenever her boyfriends leave her she throws herself into her friends. I bet you that's what's happened again! Hence the party with mates, no sign of Phil, and no vlogs!
True. And she changes her hair, goes to the gym then paints a room. It's coming.

• Haha

sorenips

Oh for fuck sake what is with this girl and ramming her finger up her nose.
HYGIENE GIRL. FUCKING HELL.
WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO CONSTANTLY SHOW US HER PICKING HER NOSE!!!! not even 20 seconds into her latest vlog and she’s picking her fkin nose!!!! JUST EDIT IT OUT NO ONE CARES OR WANTS TO SEE UGHHHSHSHSJSKDNOWJW S
Because all her stupid stans will be like OmG HeLeN u QuEeN tHat ShOt oF yOu piCkIng Ur NoSe iS So RelAtAble So ReFrEshInG tO sEe SoMeOne So ReAl oN YoUtUbE tHiS iS wHy I lOvE yOu

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Her pseudo-cockney accent is really grating on me lately. It's become so much stronger. As someone who has never lived in London I don't know where she drags it up from (fair enough if she was from London or had lived there for a substantial amount of time but even Hayley has taken the piss out of her for it in past videos). It's so annoying.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
To be fair to her, a lot of people in Norfolk don’t say where they find hidden gems (I live here) or they only share with family/friends. Everyone has their own walks they enjoy and new ones they find. I don’t think people who go on the routes she does would be happy if her 300k followers started going there. Quite mature of her.
It does kind of go completely against everything she’s saying in the post though So what’s the point in her even saying it 🤷🏻‍♀️ And i imagine the vast majority of her followers don’t live anywhere near her so that shouldn’t be a problem

nobrains

I think alot of men probably use her for a shag and because she is easy 🤷‍♀️

Not in a mean way but she will reach a point with her weight gain where her 'type' hipster/alternative boys wont fancy her anymore. Not saying bigger men and women can't have healthy sexual relationships and can't be attractive but the general population are attracted to slimmer bodies,especially in the instance where you are dating? Like we know that in long term relationships people gain weight and still fancy eachother,but that is usually because they love one another. Her dating pool will get smaller in my opinion, and I have been both bigger (14) and smaller (8-10) and know from my experience I am looked at by men when I am slimmer. She has gotten bigger in this relationship very quickly if you know what I mean, for most people it comes in a few years. Again no shade at being bigger just my opinion. Also my option has been influenced a little by the programme naked attraction because 99% of the time the people who are picked are slimmer both in the case of men and women.

Last edited:

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
This whole hiking ice cream advert is absolute BS. I bet the hiking spot is 2 minutes away from the car park and she just got out of her car walked 2 minutes to the right of the car park, took the pictures and video, shoved the ice cream in her face and then got back into the car to drive home. This is why I don’t believe any of the ‘influencers’ when they’re peddling all these ads. Nothing is real and it’s all staged to sell and advertise things no one needs. I think lockdown really cemented my view of these Instagram and YouTube influencers with their constant purchasing and showing off of stuff and absolute tat and trying to prove that their chosen career is valid and worthy and poor me when someone criticises them . All over the world there are people going to work to look after and care for dying people who are on such a low wage a lot of them can’t afford their rents/bills etc. so I have no patience for these so called hard done by internet people. Go live in the real world.
PREACHHH!

It really pisses me off when they have a little strop and get upset because someone commented on their post questioning their actions 😂 - Your not hard done by, you've got the easiest job going.

Does anyone remember that video that Helen did with one of her YT mates (which I've never seen on her channel since) where they went through their GG and her mate said "Influencers have one of the hardest jobs going" .... Errrr..... No you don't.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Also absolute LOL that she thinks it might be a little less wasteful and extravagant when she’s literally The fucking queen of blowing loads of cash on pointless shit and fast fashion 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
'Other people might be less extravagant and wasteful but I won't be! Come sit in the gazebo I bought for one weekend up close and personal with my friends'