Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
So......a girl the same size as Helen marked as plus size.....when is the plus size styling vid/haul coming out?

Never that's when

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Emmapism

VIP Member
Of course she picked out the sex toys one because she LOVES talking about it

She has been copying Sammi Jefcoate for years now but this was especially obvious

CherryAcid

VIP Member

This didn't age well lol
I watched this last night and felt it seemed awkward now. Her talking about how nice of a guy he is and all the stories he shares, also interesting how she said her tattoo was so painful when so many of the women have said how his tattoos were always really painful compared to others etc.

Didn't Helen and Mark break up around November? November is 6 months ago...her new house tour where she was alone was 5 months ago, before she announced they'd split. She mentioned she was starting to date again in a video 4 months ago. The timeline doesn't match for her saying they've been together 6 months. Seems more like they were together 2 months max, if not less, before he moved in.

I also find it odd she doesn't know how she feels yet, he's moved in.
It will be interesting to see if he will move out after the lockdown or if this is him now permanently living in this shit show of a house. (Provided she doesn’t sack him off before the end)

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Ooo, that does match! She posted a vid in February about her "dating life" so it can't have been as long as she's saying, unless they were "seeing eachother" before all of that? Saying that, if I spent 10 constant weeks with someone I think I'd realise if I loved them or not :whistle: I think she's waiting for post-lockdown so she can say she's not interested. Her body language and facial expressions in her other vlog where she was drunk in the kitchen were enough to give that away.
Oh yeah absolutely, she would definitely have AT LEAST an inkling of how she was feeling surely haha, they don't even seem affectionate towards each other.

Very odd she left that particular assumption in to be honest. She didn't have to mention it at all. Maybe he watches her vlogs* and she's hoping it'll push him a bit.

*Can't imagine he does.

ekl2000

VIP Member
She says she’s been with her current bf 5/6 months? Didn’t she have a valentines date with Mark hahah. < edit- just noticed that was 2019! Ignore >

which influencer could she be talking about when she said some have millions of followers but do less than her? Only one I could think of is zoella?

also really showing how self minded she is when asked if she’d like to be rich. Says no because you’ve got nothing else to aim for? Volunteering, charity, helping family and friends... nope not for helen. Doesn’t even enter the mind.

Emmapism

VIP Member
I’m glad she’s speaking up about the Max Rathbone issue and the fact that it is a large issue in the tattooing community. Hopefully a large portion of her audience do actually see and read the story, I’m actually not annoyed at her for once.
Yeah happy she is speaking out about this. Hopefully it will encourage her to use her platform for more of these kinds of issues.

Emmapism

VIP Member
She isn't gaining weight because of lock down she's gaining weight because she's not doing bootcamp. She was already eating and drinking loads before lockdown, you guy always ask how she's done PT for so long and not lost weight, well she's just not gaining weight because of it.
Ah totally this. You can't out train a bad diet. Not to mention the excessive drinking now we are in lockdown.

That would be a truthful post. 'Drinking constantly has made me gain weight, here's a photo of me in a bikini before I finish this second bottle of prosecco'

Camdenkitten

She always says she wears size 14 jeans and honestly it’s laughable,, her legs are huge, there’s no way on earth she wears size 14 I’m sorry but it’s embarrassing
Yes I'm glad someone else agrees with this (was worried I'd get lynched 😳)

I've seen a few of those stop motion type vids of how she styles something and thought "is she really a 14?" because I was losing weight and wanted to see how a 14 was on other women and I also agree and know from experience that sizes vary a lot. I don't believe she's being honest and for someone who is probably considered an influencer is pretty shit tbh why would u talk about body positivity like your a role model and publicly lie and binge all the time? Everytime I see her she comes across as a desperate for any sort of attention loud person, do anything for the likes. I think in a previous thread she turned up to someone's wedding dressed inappropriately and was taking loads of selfies! I know of her thru rock n roll bride, I saw her on the cover then I followed the account where she was often featured. I've since unfollowed because it was so off brand and I literally only wanted/needed the wedding content.

Last edited:

Camdenkitten

I’ve been lurking for a couple weeks since discovering this website but just wanted to add a comment about her creating Download festival in her house - can she possibly get any more self indulgent?

She must’ve spent hundreds on buying stuff on Amazon for it, she must feel so depressed to be continually wasting her money buying pointless shit she doesn’t need all the time. It’s not like she needs another incredibly self indulgent, ridiculous weekend to stuff her face with more booze and food, she does a good enough job doing that on a normal weekday to be honest. Seems she takes any excuse possible to stuff herself and drink excessively. I can’t imagine anything more depressing than drinking in a tent in your back garden surrounded by your dog’s shit with your uninterested boyfriend hahaha
If she's doing it because she genuinely feels she's missing out then just zoom ur mates and have a bit of music with them, no need to buy loads of tat off Amazon. I can understand people are lonely at the moment but there's so much more she could do to fill the time than just getting wasted and making it public.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
She’s going to a protest on Sunday.
Has everyone forgotten about covid 19??? I fully support the BLM, but I don’t think people should be putting themselves and others in harms way in the middle of a global health pandemic. We can find other ways to go about this, rather than putting a lot of people in danger. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s gonna be another spike, and it’s really sad.

BadassQueenMelon

Omg a neighbor! i want to know what the nextdoor neigbors thinks of her because no doubt their upstairs windows can see into her backyard where she pushes a lawn mower around in a bikini and screams and shouts like a lunatic
Its a sweet and kindly old gent who lives next door.

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
I’m mainly a size 12 but places like topshop and H&M I’m a size 14 without even second guessing it. There’s noooo way she’s a 14.

dinkybird

Even the influencers I hate the most have posted things/donated in response to George Floyd & the protests, yet Helen is promoting a pair of fucking useless “hiking converse?” that are £50 off!

Head up her own selfish arse.

dems

I just can’t any more with the size 14 nonsense I know it’s a topic here that some people are sick of but THIS IS NOT SIZE 14. I don’t care if she’s 5 foot 2 so that “makes her smaller” or whatever. I am a size 16 and I am far more slender than this and it’s actually making me think what the fuck is wrong with me like do I have body dysmorphia and believe I’m smaller than what I am? It’s actually left me a bit shocked as if she really is a size 14 like her and a few people here there and everywhere say then am I actually a size 20? What is so wrong with just saying “I am a size 16”. I can’t be alone in feeling like this (I really hope not). It’s starting to get beyond a joke at this point honestly View attachment 162370
I brought this bodysuit the other day in a size 12 and definitely need the size 14 and I’m nowhere near the size of Helen! I know Miss Selfridge can sometimes come up smaller, like Topshop (also I cannot stand their sizing as you have to wear two sizes up than your normal?), but it’s clear that she’s not accepting that her sizing has changed and that’s okay?

sorenips

How about ...

- She's discovered she can roll her bogies or ear wax between her fingers and wipe it on her leg tattoos.

- She's discovered how to group cookery items together in plastic boxes (glad she showed us cos I'd have never thought to do that).

- She's discovered a pair of sunglasses she forgot she had - even though she had actually only just bought them - and therefore in fact she discovered how to lie and pretend she had just forgotten them so nobody would accuse her of copying other YouTubers.

- She's discovered Phil is good at weeding so thank f*ck for that because her gardening expertise only goes as far as popping to the garden centre to spend spend spend on a load of new plants.

- She's discovered Amazon sell f*ck off massive gazebos that take all morning to put up so she will probably never put it up again.

- She's discovered her friends are traitors by plastering what really happens at her house all over their social medias.

- She's discovered it was probably a stupid idea to move her boyfriend in under the excuse of 'lockdown' but now can't quite figure out how to tell him it was probably not a good idea.

- She's discovered she doesn't actually need her garage so may as well hand it over to her boyfriend to fill with his stuff.

- However, what she hasn't discovered is how to say 'hypochondria' lol.
Well, damnnnnnn. YES to every single one. Man, reading here would actually be doing herself a favour. C'mon, Danni, give Helen some pointers and stop enabling her!