Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fernygoat

Is that how much Olaplex costs?! 😱 why?!?
You can get shampoo, conditioner, treatment, oil etc (basically no3, no4, no5, no6, and now I think there’s a no7) and all go for about £30 on cult beauty etc. But her hair dresser friend got her a giant size bottle of the No2 treatment which is exclusive to salons, and is well over £100.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Some of us still like Helen...I see shades of who she used to be here and there. Her "friends" are the ones who need to question their actions. She is on an obvious downward spiral, perhaps intervene...she might not listen, but try. I wonder how many of her friends enjoy the wreck, like feel better about themselves because they're not constantly boozing, eating and making themself a fool on the net. It's like the friends of the behaviour kid who enjoy the adrenaline rush when the behaviour kid kicks off, but they get to walk away from it. I've only ever seen Grace encourage Helen to stay single for a bit. I mean Helen didn't listen, but maybe if more tried she might actually question herself....or maybe feel supported enough to deal with her issues.
Completely agree with this.
I also think she would benefit MASSIVELY from therapy... there’s clearly been a lot of things she’s suppressed since the marriage ended that you see can see manifesting in her appearance, her behaviour, her food/alcohol habits etc

Colourmeinchaos

I was watching some of Helen's older vlogs - download 2016 when again she said she was between a 12/14 and shes probably gained a stone a half minimum since then

Emmapism

VIP Member
That photo looks nothing like Helen in her stories. Could she get any further away from the camera? Girl knows her angles that's for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if she used a slimming app too.

BadassQueenMelon

Oh FFS she's making out she's some kind of sex expert! What made her the agony aunt of all things sex? This is SOOOOOO cringe but I can't stop watching!!

hmdo

I have a friend very similar to Helen, constantly needs to have a boyfriend / attention from any man, will literally go home with anyone after a night out just so she gets some attention, changes herself completely to fit whichever boy she is “seeing” at the time.. so much so she took up smoking and got a tattoo to try to keep one guy once who just wanted to be friends... I don’t think behaviour like this is right at all, and there must be some underlying mental health issue to be like this!! I don’t get Helens (or my mates) constant need to be with someone, just be single for a while 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jeez
It's really upsetting when one of your friends just can't get it through their head that they don't need to constantly be dating or hooking up with people. Taking time for yourself, especially in between serious relationships (cough cough Helen) is so important. Essentially losing their personality because they're trying to get a boy to like them.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Have to say I really enjoyed the asmr garden tour. I’m the first to call her out on her recent behaviour and change from the purple hairs Helen I loved but this was a refreshing change for her.
Just to add I'm so jealous of her garden....well any garden at this stage, but hers is lovely.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Complete random commentary but I do buy underwear that's a little bit big 😂 Better to be comfy than feel like you're squeezed in especially if it's dual sized like that 😂 Like at the time that first video was posted I think Primark only did size 10-12 or 14-16 so if t you're in between it would make sense to size up. But I agree she looked much smaller then.
Primark actually did do a 12-14 size in underwear. But I get what you’re saying 👍🏻 my point was if she was a size 14 in 2017 there is no possible way for her to be the exact same in 2020 with all the huge amount of weight she visibly put on

I really don't get it. Fat positivity is massive at the moment (no pun intended). Why she doesn't cash in on it is beyond me. She must really hate how big she is.
I agree with this totally! As soon as she starts labelling her try on videos as plus size she’ll get a shit ton more views and revenue, but she’s in major denial still. Just embrace what you really are Helen! People only talk about her size because she keeps lying and trying to fit herself in a perfect size 14 box.

Last edited:

reign1999

hey! First time poster, I just think back to how quickly Josie moved out & her (ex?? Sry haven’t watched for a while) moved in... I used to live w my best friend in the same situation as Helen & josie (she owned it, I rented a room) and the thought of her turfing me out for a bloke would totally break our friendship... what really happened there?!?!

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
I can’t get over those giraffe pants with the GIANT shoes. How is it humanly possible to have feet so huge and why would you wear something that gives that illusion? I think that’s got to be one of the strangest outfits I’ve ever seen her wear and she wears some pretty bonkers stuff..

• Haha

hmdo

People do say this stuff publicly. I've seen it. It gets deleted almost immediately, but not until after her minions all come to her rescue and accuse them of bullying and/or being trolls.
It's insane how quickly things get deleted. Her comments section is so edited and polished. It's funny because she tries to push a 'real', sort of laid back vibe, but that's so negated by her obvious inability to not care about anyone commenting something other than "Omg you're so beautiful, house goals, please do up my garden for me, you boyfriend is so cute 💘💕❤" 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Alan Cumming released a perfume in America and called it 'I'm cumming.' I think that transpired to be a joke, but 😃😃😃

• Haha

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
OMG 8:10 of her new vlog! Listen to Phil's nonchalant reply and see her face as she says "thanks". Clearly no affection there!

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Likewise with the Size 14 stuff. She’ll say til the cows come home that she didn’t, but she blatantly saw Lucy Woods success with the average girl size thing and rode in her coat tails
yes! In her assumptions vid she says she doesn’t jump on trends... but.... she... does.... she’s even started a god awful TikTok account so she can follow all the other youtubers who created accounts. She’s never been an innovator, just a jealous wannabe of all the other youtubers who are more successful than her. I laughed so hard at the venom when she said she does more than ‘more popuar youtubers with millions of followers, who do fuck all’ no wonder she doesn’t have any proper YouTube friends.