Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Some of us still like Helen...I see shades of who she used to be here and there. Her "friends" are the ones who need to question their actions. She is on an obvious downward spiral, perhaps intervene...she might not listen, but try. I wonder how many of her friends enjoy the wreck, like feel better about themselves because they're not constantly boozing, eating and making themself a fool on the net. It's like the friends of the behaviour kid who enjoy the adrenaline rush when the behaviour kid kicks off, but they get to walk away from it. I've only ever seen Grace encourage Helen to stay single for a bit. I mean Helen didn't listen, but maybe if more tried she might actually question herself....or maybe feel supported enough to deal with her issues.

Reactions: 3

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Anyone seen that meme that says "when you don't have a F in life what you have is a lie." I know it's meant to be a joke, but it reminds me of her right now.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Yeah was gonna say seeing Danni’s stories they have a kid hanging around with them watching them all get shit faced, Danni’s already been in the kitchen up close to Helen.

They look so fucked up on something

Has anyone seen the boyfriend recently? He seems to be missing from the festivities?

He's probably fled like the rest of them

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
If you believe Helen cares about BLM (or any cause for that matter) you are being hoodwinked.
Maybe so, but at least she’s using her platform for sharing the topic and giving useful links to information.

That being said I am fully expecting her to post a posing picture of her at the protest, for the ‘gram 🙄

BadassQueenMelon

Have seen a few -'spenndy'

Wait, i thought she was all about the razors in the bath, you know that special 'me' time that she tries to cave out for herself after an exhausting day of 'looking at website'
Now it's wax strips? Which one is Helens fav? Only working with brands she loves and endorsing products she uses, yeah right.
I remember when she used to use the hair removal cream on her upper lip! Why does anybody use that? The hair can be whipped off in seconds every bathtime with a razor. Why would you want to wait for it to get long enough to cream - or even wax for that matter?

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Haha! Thanks! I’ve probably missed a whole bunch of other stuff she’s done, so feel free to add to the list 🤣 🤣

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Omg that’s horrendous!!
I do feel for her a little bit though because she seems really really depressed lately, she’s drinking A LOT, she seems really depressed in her vlogs, she’s always over eating and her relationship seems really awkward. But it’s like, she’s only got herself to blame, she’s one of those women who is desperate for attention and would rather be with someone who is CLEARLY not into her instead of just being on her own. She CRAVES the attention. It’s sad. It’s so obvious this new bloke isn’t into her AT ALL. Yet here she is just riding along getting drunk every night and just eating her feelings.
See, I wonder why she is like that though. It seems she has some kind of underlying issue that leaves her desperate for love, and an inability to be alone. Is she scared to be alone as she may have to confront her actual feelings...maybe face the fact that she could be depressed and actually deal with her marriage falling apart.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Oh and did anybody spot, when she was discussing her 'hydroconda' box, the way she said it was full of pills, and then realised what she said and said PILLS!! With a shocked face. Reckon that was a reference to the fact the may do a few pills together.
woah... who the fuck has a big ass CRATE full of “pills” in their kitchen?!

BB2A521E-D74A-45F0-9597-9671017168A5.png

That is crazy.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I caved and watched her new video.
She loves eating. She's having a "chiwl" chat in that cockney drawl. Those dungarees look massive?! Sigh, she's such a hypocrite it's just exhausting to watch her trying to shade others for things she's done herself.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
So the glimpses of the new guy makes me think he looks like the previous 2 partners. Helen's got lazier with the content these days.

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
Websites like these are hard to track down. The servers they’re hosted on basically hides them. Normal websites you can easily source the host to make a compliant but not for ones that are hidden. Something to do with a Cloud, idk, I’m not that technical but I read about it once 😂

h0neybee

I don't want to say what exactly but it was when we were in first school and it was awful and life threatening.

I don't know him now so I don't know if he deserves all this flack but as I said before, his family are nice.
Oh bless now I feel bad, I meant it in comparison to everyone else and the villain edit he’s getting is not helping towards the attractiveness either

Primark actually did do a 12-14 size in underwear. But I get what you’re saying 👍🏻 my point was if she was a size 14 in 2017 there is no possible way for her to be the exact same in 2020 with all the huge amount of weight she visibly put on

I agree with this totally! As soon as she starts labelling her try on videos as plus size she’ll get a shit ton more views and revenue, but she’s in major denial still. Just embrace what you really are Helen! People only talk about her size because she keeps lying and trying to fit herself in a perfect size 14 box.
I completely agree with you she's definitely put on weight/lost muscle tone since 2017 and I do think size 14s in her try on videos don't fit her too well. If trousers/skirts etc fit me like that then I go and get a size up without thinking. I don't blame it on the brand sizing.

I think I've just realised how bad my Primark must have been Haha or I guess 12-14 is a popular size and they've made more now because I've only started to find 12-14 stuff since they did their whole size upheaval thing a bit ago.