Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Another new vlog. I’ve only managed five minutes of it. She seems very low. No sign of Mr Shags a lot. Having the hugest plate of leftovers and calling it lunch. Same old Helen. Sure the bevs will come shortly. Ive got as much chance of finishing this video as Helen does of finishing a run

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ekl2000

VIP Member
I don’t believe most of those clothes are size 14. And that topshop dress she has on she could’ve done with sizing up if it is 14. It’s pinching around her stomach and giving her an ass shelf.

also out of morbid curiosity I looked for her on Strava to see if she logs the walks/jogs she does.... nope. Has a profile but no activities.
Instead decides to pay for boot camp and drink every day, rendering any exercise useless.

• Heart

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Screenshot_2020-06-15-05-59-41-1-1.png

Pretty much sums her up tbh, I'm not classifying her but the behaviour and designer clothes are SPOT ON.

She used to be the only Youtuber I'd watch every video from. If I bother to anymore I get through a few minutes then turn it off. I'm guessing her videos have been lacking of late because Gleam probably aren't into the kind of shit she's getting up to: drinking in the morning, talking about Vimto (unsponsored), doing housework semi-naked, picking up dog shit, talking about food while eating food...and who knows who she'll be living with next month.

Last edited:

lola_goss

Completely agree with this.
I also think she would benefit MASSIVELY from therapy... there’s clearly been a lot of things she’s suppressed since the marriage ended that you see can see manifesting in her appearance, her behaviour, her food/alcohol habits etc
100%! I don’t dislike helen either just feel sad to see how things have gone for her in the past couple of years. I would love to see her chill out and be the helen I loved before!

I also don’t think there’s anything wrong with admitting splitting up with your husband less than 6 months after the wedding is really fucking shit. I would deffo need some form of therapy after that!

No excuse for the fake download tho 😂

BadassQueenMelon

I know it's none of our business but I would love to know what he got from the divorce
She said in a video very recently they're not divorced yet for private reasons.

Tbf tho, his proposal was awful. He hid the ring and when she didn’t find it quick enough he got annoyed and yelled at her to look under the “fucking cap” or words to that effect. Shudder. I was more concerned with the fact maff was a nob than anything about her behaviour at that point.
Watch from 9:55 to see the bit regarding the proposal. The proposals wasn't captured on film but this shows her reaction afterwards. She doesn't look peed off to me!!

And THEN! Then he had to propose all over again AND she got a second ring!

Last edited:

mozzaroad

I can’t get over how drunk she is in Danni’s stories, and most definitely on something too. The slurring of the words and struggling to open a jar and shouting “I hate yew”, honestly if that was my friend I would be worried not laughing and filming. Also, to still have that story up, when the hangover has hit the next day, is embarrassing.
Mainly feel sorry for her neighbours tbh.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Was reading some Helen threads that I've never read through before on guru gossip. Came across the attached post (from 2nd para down) and it's really unsettling the tragic relationship cycle she is in down to the months of the year!!! 😲😲
Shes so predictable!

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Yeah was gonna say seeing Danni’s stories they have a kid hanging around with them watching them all get shit faced, Danni’s already been in the kitchen up close to Helen.

They look so fucked up on something

Has anyone seen the boyfriend recently? He seems to be missing from the festivities?

Last edited:

dinkybird

Didn't Helen and Mark break up around November? November is 6 months ago...her new house tour where she was alone was 5 months ago, before she announced they'd split. She mentioned she was starting to date again in a video 4 months ago. The timeline doesn't match for her saying they've been together 6 months. Seems more like they were together 2 months max, if not less, before he moved in.

I also find it odd she doesn't know how she feels yet, he's moved in.

Ooo, that does match! She posted a vid in February about her "dating life" so it can't have been as long as she's saying, unless they were "seeing eachother" before all of that? Saying that, if I spent 10 constant weeks with someone I think I'd realise if I loved them or not :whistle: I think she's waiting for post-lockdown so she can say she's not interested. Her body language and facial expressions in her other vlog where she was drunk in the kitchen were enough to give that away.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
So she said she had been tracking her periods and “what’s going on down there”....I hope we’re not going to see a “whoopsie” pregnancy in a few months time! She’s made it clear in the past that she really wants a baby but I just don’t think she seems ready for that kind of commitment at all. I might be reading too far into that comment though 😂
Shes even said shes always seen herself as a single mum. Just proves shes not arsed whos the daddy as long as she gets a baba

• Sick

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Do you think that the whole Josie having to pay half for a maid was really a way for Helen to try to make her leave? It’s weird as when she lived there with Maff she didn’t need one, and when Josie moved out and Mark moved in she didn’t get one... she obviously hasn’t got one while living with the new leach, so either she’s always been very capable of cleaning herself or her clone boyfriends are the maids 🤣
I think she did get a cleaner, she mentioned her once I think and she was in the background in a vlog cleaning (you could see her through the upstairs window). But yeah, it seemed mean.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Why on earth has Helen bought and erected a massive gazebo? I guess she's having a Download party and inviting all her mates over? If she doesn't she's mental! And if she does -lots of social distancing I hope!
Let’s just see how much she shares online, if it’s hardly anything on ig or vlog it’s because shes breaking social distancing to have all her mates over. They’re usually all over each other when there’s alcohol involved anyway.

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Why on earth has Helen bought and erected a massive gazebo? I guess she's having a Download party and inviting all her mates over? If she doesn't she's mental! And if she does -lots of social distancing I hope!

mindsweeper99

First time posting same as above.

I've only been watching Helen for a year maybe round about that and the past few months have just been so hard to watch, as above poster again said it is like watching a friend self destruct and it's just downright uncomfortable and leaves me feeling weird after I watch her videos, especially her last vlog at the end with her boyfriend, I've not been able to get that out of my mind, I'm a bit worried for her, she definitely needs help. It's just sad.

Hahah I’m one of the people on that Lucy and Yak thread, I am NOT supporting her though and actually told someone to come and have a look on here 😂

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
Makes me mad too! She’s such a show off if it actually happened she’d show some evidence or actually log it on Strava. 30 mins my asssss