Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sorenips

I caved and watched her new video.
She loves eating. She's having a "chiwl" chat in that cockney drawl. Those dungarees look massive?! Sigh, she's such a hypocrite it's just exhausting to watch her trying to shade others for things she's done herself.
I laughed my ass off when she said she loves eating. No fucking shit, Helen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

h0neybee

I’m really confused about the converse video, she says her first pair were “the flames at about 16” but she definitely only bought those flame converse last year when they were (possibly?) rereleased?

sorenips

The latest bikini pic :oops::oops: if you have put on weight during lockdown fine no judgement but why does she need to show everyone rolls hanging over her bikini it just doesn’t look very attractive, she could of got a nice swimsuit to wear with her headscarf and she would of looked cute, but no she has to have every ounce of flesh showing and tries to do sexy poses 🤢
Just had a gander, she's trying so hard but doesn't have any sex appeal at all. Once again she's trying to glorify and capitalise off of obesity and binge eating (and drinking). Not great to look at and very irresponsible to post.

• Sad

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
I just can’t any more with the size 14 nonsense I know it’s a topic here that some people are sick of but THIS IS NOT SIZE 14. I don’t care if she’s 5 foot 2 so that “makes her smaller” or whatever. I am a size 16 and I am far more slender than this and it’s actually making me think what the fuck is wrong with me like do I have body dysmorphia and believe I’m smaller than what I am? It’s actually left me a bit shocked as if she really is a size 14 like her and a few people here there and everywhere say then am I actually a size 20? What is so wrong with just saying “I am a size 16”. I can’t be alone in feeling like this (I really hope not). It’s starting to get beyond a joke at this point honestly View attachment 162370
Yes! Especially when you consider she was also a size 14 when this was taken!

Attachments

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
I remember leaving a comment on one of Helen's vids when Maff proposed saying 'if you're not happy with the proposal.....maybe you shouldn't be marrying him?' I think she deleted it? Or said I was being unkind?

Loads of people were warning her or expressing concern.

And again, the same decline happened with Mark. We all saw the cracks.

Helen likes to say we are all trolls and haters but we aren't. We've just been watching long enough to know a little bit about her and spot the signs, even when she's in denial 😂

I blocked her on Insta and don't finish any of her videos now because I'm done but yet again, the pattern repeats itself.
I remember your comment!!!!!! Didn't loads of people reply having a go as well as her 😂

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
UK average is 16
I didn't know that. I always thought it was a 12. Maybe it used to be? I guess as people get more affluent and convenience foods are more readily consumed, the average size has gone up! Colour me surprised.

I would say she's bang on then.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Very long time lurker, but really felt the need to comment on Helen currently. I see in her comments she's backtracking and saying her wording was off and she should have said things differently in reflection. Why are you speaking on matters that literally concerns your job (YouTube and social media in general) without thinking about it too deeply, and then share it on the same platform people are speaking out against........as part of your JOB? Just boggles my mind she didn't feel like she had to contemplate her words too hard.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers this, but she's always been so defensive - I remember years and years ago when tikka headpieces became a thing in the mainstream and she wore them often. People tried to tell her that it's appropriating culture without caring of the meaning and she was super defensive and said she would wear them if she wanted to and that was the first time I sort of went off her. Just funny reading her comments now, even her getting defensive about someone saying she should be careful sitting on furniture and touching so many items she doesn't intend to buy. She comes off as so childish.
TOTALLY AGREE!!!

62D0B3AE-3087-4654-8CB3-2BF4AC847AA6.jpeg
9731887F-961A-48BE-AF24-DC27312A38E6.jpeg

She’s trying to back track hard now, but yesterday she was constantly saying we should forgive peoples past mistakes.... she’s a WHITE woman telling BLACK people who and what they should forgive and when, just because she feels (and everyone else should too) someone has changed. She then back tracks claiming she didn’t realise that Jenna decided to cancel herself - did she not seeeeeee Jenna’s video? Well we all know the boyfriend didn’t he’s never heard of Jenna or what happened but decided it was his place to spout to the world his illogical nonsense - if she had any sense she would cut that out of the vlog.

(Also “there’s some pretty terrible people out there who shouldn’t have a platform” is that you judging others, Helen? As reference to your post about judgement earlier... does that define you.. hmmm?)

492C5B8B-087E-4DD7-916B-C65D679B9182.jpeg
E5CC792C-3674-4B07-88A4-530451473193.jpeg
7308B4E7-A887-49C0-B1F8-86BF3AB799A1.jpeg

Just trying to think over her excuses....WHY was the conversation done with ‘not much thought’ edited and also put as your thumbnail and added to your video title?

There’s a lot of thought going into that, you’ve had to listen to it again during editing and maybe it was a way for you to get more views and you can hate on the ‘cancel culture haters’ - are you going to do publicly apologise for your comments the same way as you declared them?

There’s a lot of posts on her YouTube saying they agree with her views and that’s just really damaging to put those uneducated thoughts to her adoring fans.

362C0432-ECCB-44DE-9093-06600F4D8770.jpeg

^^^ fucking LOL Helen you’re not the one.

Last edited:

laceandgold

Chatty Member
I don’t believe most of those clothes are size 14. And that topshop dress she has on she could’ve done with sizing up if it is 14. It’s pinching around her stomach and giving her an ass shelf.

also out of morbid curiosity I looked for her on Strava to see if she logs the walks/jogs she does.... nope. Has a profile but no activities.
Instead decides to pay for boot camp and drink every day, rendering any exercise useless.
Yeah theres no way she can still be a size 14 if she was a size 14 when she was visibly 30 pounds lighter.

She could possibly squeeze into a generous/stretchy size 14.. let's be real a size 16 and 18 in small fits (without looking like a tied up sausage).

Nothing wrong with sizing up. There is something wrong with pretending you're somehow the same size despite gaining a shed load of weight

I swear Dani's predominantly upset that they aren't getting praise at every corner of the internet for their selfish, obnoxious and insensitive behaviour.

If posters on this forum, in addition to guru gossip etc, are so petty and insignificant then why do you or Helen care, Dani?? If there's no truth in what people say here who used to be fans of Helen in her pre-spoilt, obnoxious, worrying irratic behaviour days, then why should you concern yourselves with it?

I think the real issue is that there is a lot of home truths posted on these forums. But hey maybe don't make a living out of shady adverts and posting your car crash life on the internet. There are a whole bunch of other jobs these youtubers can do if they can't hack the limelight - be my guest....

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
I swear the necklace Helen wears, the anatomical heart one, is from Mark? Bit weird that she's still wearing it, when my ex and I broke up I took off the ring he gave me after 2 weeks!

Bearlouise

I hope so I’ve watched a few of hers And she seems like she’s had a rough enough time of it without any added Helen-related drama.
Also noted that she actually makes a real effort when she’s exercising, refreshing to see after watching Helens god awful attempts
I just don’t understand someone who has been going to a fitness boot camp for YEARS still can’t do BASIC exercises?? Like??? It doesn’t make sense?? Her squats are the worst thing I’ve ever seen!

Emmapism

VIP Member
Yesssss exactly. It was like he was removed from the process and all he had to do was propose, the rest of it was 'her day'

You could see Maff was more low key than that and found some aspects of it a bit cringe.

I think you're bang on. It's all about showing off. Until she engages with WHY she has to live her life like this then it will all just repeat itself.

I can't get over how unhappy she looks in this pic. Why is it that she can only express being happy if she's manically hyper?? She never seems to be able to show contentment or even let her friends have the limelight sometimes and just enjoy their company without screaming and shouting and pulling stupid faces constantly. It's exhausting no wonder men keep running.

Attachments

Somethingnew

YES!!! Note the sombrero was worn when she was showing us her attic? Not seen that at all since the party about 18 months ago and suddenly its in a vlog the day after people talked about it on here. There was absolutely no need to put it on, its OBVIOUS she's reading and deliberately putting everything people are moaning about in her vlogs to make a point!
Yes!! And that bit!!!! There’s a few bits I noticed that had def come up here in the last few weeks!

BadassQueenMelon

haha! This reminds me of in sex and the city when charlotte and Harry go for a super romantic dinner and end up puking and shitting all night 💙 true love! Make it through nights like that you know you’ve got a gooden. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve cleaned up my bfs vom.

I’m eagerly awaiting this download vlog. The moments sort of passed now no? Or is it literally too hard to edit them looking socially distanced.
Either that or they've been reading Tattle and decided not to give us the pleasure!