Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Wait, she said she ran a 5k in 30 minutes?! Yet right at the start of the vlog she showed how she was gasping for breath, hardly able to get through sentences after jogging a bit and walking at the 2k mark. Fuck right off with your lies Helen.

She even admits she’s not a runner, I run and have family who are fitter than her and manage to do parkrun 5ks every fucking week (well before corona) around 30 minutes. I don’t believe for a second she did the same pace as them and did a 5k run in 30 minutes, especially as she takes seems to take regular breaks to walk. You don’t waddle that fast Helen. Fuck off.

(For some reason that made me really mad lol!)
Oh fuck off Helen you can't even do a single squat properly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Emmapism

VIP Member
Phil completely seems like the type to sit on his arse and do nothing but smoke weed and play video games.

I think you guys might be right about it. No wonder she hasn't been motivated to produce any interesting content.....

Reactions: 10

Emmapism

VIP Member
Luna speaking our brains! This was me whenever I watched her. I would keep pausing to go 'what? What the fuck are you talking about?' every 30 seconds.

Honestly if she ever actually changed for the better I think I would collapse from shock

Reactions: 9

velvethen

When DOES she feel like you have to wear a mask if not in crowded stores where people are touching the same things?! I’m a Brit in the US so I’m aware things are being run pretty differently during the virus, but can’t she see how hard people are pushing wearing masks online? She has to understand as an INFLUENCER, what you do will influence your audience, especially of young people. Here, masks have become a very strong political opinion...

• Heart

ekl2000

VIP Member
I feel like Dani posted that on her insta stories because the stuff she was posting over the weekend was the most revealing as to how they were not socially distancing. They’ve been caught out and she’s feelin guilty

Does anyone remember how dismissive she was off Matt. Whenever he would be saying what a difficult day of work he'd had she would be talking over him like 'oh well back to ME and what I'm scoffing my face with' bla bla bla....

And viewers wondered why he was snappy with her. He seemed quite moody to be fair but she is something else! Hard demanding bratty work I don't know how these guys do it.

dinkybird

I’m glad she’s speaking up about the Max Rathbone issue and the fact that it is a large issue in the tattooing community. Hopefully a large portion of her audience do actually see and read the story, I’m actually not annoyed at her for once.

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
I’ve been lurking for a couple weeks since discovering this website but just wanted to add a comment about her creating Download festival in her house - can she possibly get any more self indulgent?

She must’ve spent hundreds on buying stuff on Amazon for it, she must feel so depressed to be continually wasting her money buying pointless shit she doesn’t need all the time. It’s not like she needs another incredibly self indulgent, ridiculous weekend to stuff her face with more booze and food, she does a good enough job doing that on a normal weekday to be honest. Seems she takes any excuse possible to stuff herself and drink excessively. I can’t imagine anything more depressing than drinking in a tent in your back garden surrounded by your dog’s shit with your uninterested boyfriend hahaha
I’d absolutely hate to be her neighbour and see all that shit in her garden

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I’m still reeling from her idiotic comments about “cancel culture” and justification that people should move on and live in the present day and not focus on past problematic behaviours (racism) in her vlog, I am sooooooo fucking glad to see other people caught what she said and also commenting on her video:

View attachment 169125

View attachment 169126
(^^^ whoever wrote this THANK YOU!!!)

View attachment 169127View attachment 169128

She’ll probably ignore these comments, but it would be really great to see her (and her boyfriend) acknowledge and correct their white privileged, insensitive, dismissive, ignorant comments.
It's incredibly tone deaf right now with BLM (she has no real interest or no knowledge of the subject), and the whole Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star hell that's going on too, so she's saying we should move on from what Shane has said and done in the past or will she ignore all that (how as a Youtuber can she ignore that)? Surely it's on every creators feed and mind atm) or should we be selective in 'cancelling'? She hasn't the vocabulary or intelligence to go further into such a discussion about BLM or cancel culture. She just lies down, picks her ears and listens to her current boyfriend's opinion on someone he just said he's never heard of.

• Heart

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Hi much more stuff for her home does she need to buy!?! She’s always buying home stuff. I like her home decor but there is only so much stuff you can do to it.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Ah ok, I didn’t think she did in the end, especially as in some previous vlogs she always went on with how therapeutic house work can be for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
It showed she could afford her without Josie chipping in though and that she was still needed without Josie's 'mess' :cautious:

Bearlouise

She tweeted earlier today about a lot of her comments being ‘held for review’ or marked as ‘spam’, so perhaps she is only approving positive comments and using this as an excuse as to why some comments aren’t appearing
Omg that’s horrendous!!
I do feel for her a little bit though because she seems really really depressed lately, she’s drinking A LOT, she seems really depressed in her vlogs, she’s always over eating and her relationship seems really awkward. But it’s like, she’s only got herself to blame, she’s one of those women who is desperate for attention and would rather be with someone who is CLEARLY not into her instead of just being on her own. She CRAVES the attention. It’s sad. It’s so obvious this new bloke isn’t into her AT ALL. Yet here she is just riding along getting drunk every night and just eating her feelings.

• Heart
  • Sad

Somethingnew

And mentioned size 14 AGAIN in her newest Instagram story. Definitely doing it on purpose!

I don’t even know why she feels the need to mention her size constantly anyway, just own the size you are Helen! You don’t have to mention the actual figure to try to justify it to yourself that you’re
still that size. ‘Plus size’ or ‘curvy’ Or even ‘pear shaped’ since she’s described herself as that before would be a better Way of describing it when titling a video.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
she said “Just a daily reminder that social media is an edited version of people’s appearance and lives”

We know Helen, you photoshop / filter yourself on every post, and lie about your size. So....
I came here to say this! WHY does she lie and have and edited version of herself on social media but then “remind” everyone that it’s not real??? Hypocrite

• Haha

__zippy

I rewatched some of her purple hair dye vids today. She's changed so much, it makes me so sad!!
If she reads this, I don't know if she will, but i just miss the content and authenticity she put out in the world. Happy vibes riot grrrl attitude.
I get we all need to make a living, we all have to grind, but selling your soul isn't the way to go about it.
Stay true to your morals, that's all.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Yes, she's reading here and then playing up to it in her vlogs. Watch the start of her most recent vlog. There is no need for that shot at the start aside from her making a point of picking her nose! And there is no need for her to wear that sombrero in the attic aside from teasing the 'trolls'!

And whoever mentioned her 'geezer' voice earlier on is spot on! That's a fab way of describing it! And I agree its so unattractive. Her natural voice is quite sweet and far more appealing.
The thing that got me was the mini magnum at the end of her vlog 🤣

It’s weird that we have that kind of “power” that she would make herself look like a fool for her entire audience just to... what...? show us that she does read here? Why else would she put on her racist sombrero? Keep acting the fool, girl. 🤣

Its kinda hilarious watching her videos and spotting every single thing that we mentioned - what else can we get her to do? 😂

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Another “size 14” video. Helen has openly admitted she’s gained weight in lockdown, when will she openly admit she’s ballooned and is only a size 14 in America?
This has been her outfit style lately. Also, size 14? My arse. Just be honest ffs, there's nothing wrong with it!

Screenshot 2020-05-26 at 21.48.43 (1).png

• Wow
  • Sick