Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Colourmeinchaos

I know this is random to bring up but just when someone mentioned kat- rock n roll bride the other day.
I hat that kat and Helen when they were doing confetti girls are proper wedding shamers, in the sense they make such snide comments about weddings that cost a lot of money, kats said several things on her socials about how good diy weddings are - which of course they can be - and makes quite bitchy comments about expensive weddings, and i find that quite hilarious when Helen's weddibt at minimum would have cost between 15-20k

Reactions: 10

Emmapism

VIP Member
Also for anyone wanting to protest who doesn't feel comfortable leaving home/if you're shielding - BLM UK have put out an online zoom link so you can join too 👍

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
7757A41A-6464-43D3-927A-DFE6B3E4AD7D.jpeg

“why?” Because most people don’t have weird booger fetishes like you, love. “Why?” get a brain.

Also I’ll never get why people say “JuSt DoN’t WaTcH hEr ViDeOs” ....it’s like her beloved minions are actively trying to ruin her channel by decreasing her views and follower numbers 🤣

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Whilst I appreciate all the inside info you’re giving us 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 please be careful! They very obviously read here and she’ll likely know that it’s you posting and I don’t want you to end up with any stressful neighbour beef hahaha
I thought the same! I was imagining her screeching at you over a fence hahaha

Albert_Chris

Do you think she has these back to back ads because of her new affiliation/signing with gleam? They seem to bring the worst out in their clients.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Having seen the way people are behaving since the softening of lockdown, I'm sure of another spike regardless of the protest. Maybe because my dad is in the shielding category (I'll live with parents) I'm hyper aware of it, but even in the supermarket people will come and stand right next to you, and lean across you to get things.

• Sad

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I always felt that Maff was pushed into doing a lot of things, he got such flack from her stans saying that he was using her to get his own YouTube and then Helen pushed him into doing creating a YouTube channel which was all controlled by Helen. He never seemed the kind of guy who was “in it for the fame.” And obviously wasn’t as we see now!

I really felt for him when he broke his arm, and understood why he had frustrations and how the anger issues could have got worse - he couldn’t do his carpentry and had to be out of work for a while. Plus Helen was editing in a lot of their fallouts etc at that time and even though he could say some mean things, I’ve always had a feeling that Helen can give as good as she gets, but obviously won’t edit herself in the same light.

He got such a hard time when he was setting up his new business, and everyone claimed Helen did the most and supported him financially. I dunno, to me Maff ALWAYS seemed like such a hard worker. Carpentry ain’t easy! Plus setting up your own business and getting established takes a long time and carries a lot of stress and uncertainty!

But like I said before he looks like he’s doing so so so well for himself these days, and even admitting that he got therapy for his issues is a huge step in personal growth. I think leaving Helen and her YouTube world was the best thing he ever did for himself.
I always thought Helen came across as a lazy bitch during this time to be honest. Maff was working a physical job, going to the gym AND he would walk the dogs before work. I never understood why Helen couldn't walk her own dogs? She was at home all day!

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
I always felt that Maff was pushed into doing a lot of things, he got such flack from her stans saying that he was using her to get his own YouTube and then Helen pushed him into doing creating a YouTube channel which was all controlled by Helen. He never seemed the kind of guy who was “in it for the fame.” And obviously wasn’t as we see now!

I really felt for him when he broke his arm, and understood why he had frustrations and how the anger issues could have got worse - he couldn’t do his carpentry and had to be out of work for a while. Plus Helen was editing in a lot of their fallouts etc at that time and even though he could say some mean things, I’ve always had a feeling that Helen can give as good as she gets, but obviously won’t edit herself in the same light.

He got such a hard time when he was setting up his new business, and everyone claimed Helen did the most and supported him financially. I dunno, to me Maff ALWAYS seemed like such a hard worker. Carpentry ain’t easy! Plus setting up your own business and getting established takes a long time and carries a lot of stress and uncertainty!

But like I said before he looks like he’s doing so so so well for himself these days, and even admitting that he got therapy for his issues is a huge step in personal growth. I think leaving Helen and her YouTube world was the best thing he ever did for himself.
I really like Maff too and I agree he is a hard worker and she always took credit and made him look lazy. He did most of the stuff in that house before she changed it!

When they broke up too, her stans went over to his insta and gave him hate because of what she chose to tell people. It was so hypocritical. "I don't wanna say too much cause I don't want people going over to him and saying mean things" *Continues to throw in digs at any given opportunity* - She still does it now!!!

I liked Mark too, and I'm glad he did whats best for him

Her content is beyond boring does anyone actually care about razors or ice creams?! She is such a beg I bet there is not one ad she doesn’t say yes to it’s embarrassing. Also her look book wtf was that the way she struts around just makes me cringe so bad but I just cannot turn away it is like a car crash. Also I know this is a bit nit picky but can’t remember what video it was she ‘found’ some raybans she said she has had for ages which happen to be the ones Sammi J always wears and I think she brought them and pretended she has had them ages so it didn’t look like she was copying her. Don’t know why but I just thought it was a bit pathetic of her and shows what a liar she is.

sorenips

Helen Anderson - Stop the spread? Hell no. Food, booze, bogeys and her man of the mo.

dinkybird

The thought of someone using the toilet and not washing their hands to then continue about their day, typing at their laptop or preparing food etc makes me feel physically and utterly sick. I rediscovered Helen during lockdown after years of forgetting about her. She was always a bit quirky I suppose, not your typical blogger type or influencer, which was her appeal. I don’t recognise the person that she is now. Her endless greed towards food and drink is mind boggling. Her constant need to have a partner is sad to say the least. In her latest assumptions video (and honestly, what is the point in these other than attention) was downright weird. She gives me really awful, erratic vibes. The way that she just so casually disrespected her ex partner in her ‘wearing the trousers in a relationship’ discussion was rude and unnecessary. I’ve many friends over the years that have shown similar attributes to Helen, the constant need to buy mindless shite to fill a void, the binge drinking and hoarding of enough food for a family for a month to make them feel better, the incessant need to have a boyfriend. It gets boring quick and I’ve distanced myself from all of these people. It’s unhealthy. I’m sad at what appears to have happened to her, and her videos just leave me with a very uneasy and sad feeling. Wish her the best but can’t watch anymore.
I also find it strange that she would brag about not washing her hands "because it's just a wee" during a literal global pandemic - have some common sense love. People on her video were commenting about it building up an immunity but that's not the reason she doesn't wash her hands; she doesn't wash her hands because she's absolutely a lazy shite.

I do wonder what the beef is with Maff? She said the divorce wasn't finalised - and she's mentioned Mark at least twice in her most recent videos now (the leather jacket one, and her assumptions one). Attacking your exes doesn't make you look like the hero, if anything it just emphasises why the relationships failed in the first place :rolleyes:

I can't stop ranting today, sorry! Her also drinking an entire bottle of prosecco for her assumptions video. Alone. In her garden. During the late afternoon. I've not known anyone I know in person to drink this much during lockdown, it's excessive.

• Heart

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
"My levver jacket."
"This is for all you summer goffs. Rock on." Ugh. That outfit is more of a 90s Pat Butcher than "goffik".

She's also a mumbling slurring mess, sounds like she can't be arsed to form sentences anymore.

Eddie from Ab Fab is a good way of describing herself though, she's half right there (except Eddie wouldn't be seen dead in anything but Lacroix obv).

Bearlouise

How am I “obsessed” with saying she’s a size 18 lmao I haven’t even mentioned that, I just said she’s definitely not a size 14, and I agreed that she absolutely definitely alters her pictures. I haven’t even mentioned size 18.

When someone constantly claims to be “body positive” yet looks almost unrecognisable in other peoples photos of her, then we, as fans/subscribers/followers have every right to question that. It’s deceitful and it’s totally going against everything she stands for.
She also edits her photos beyond belief, not just a little filter here and there to get rid of eye bags or the odd spot etc, she edits it SO much that it’s blurry and alters the colours of her skin/eyes even her tattoos! It’s deceitful! And we have every right to comment on it! We’re not messaging her personally, this is an anonymous forum where people are free to discuss things and have an OPINION.

How can someone claim to be SO comfortable with themselves and SO body positive when they filter and edit the heck out of every single photo of themselves? Deceit.

Prime example- both around the same time, one taken by someone else, one taken by Helen. Now that’s not just some light editing come on.

She also edits her photos beyond belief, not just a little filter here and there to get rid of eye bags or the odd spot etc, she edits it SO much that it’s blurry and alters the colours of her skin/eyes even her tattoos! It’s deceitful! And we have every right to comment on it! We’re not messaging her personally, this is an anonymous forum where people are free to discuss things and have an OPINION.

How can someone claim to be SO comfortable with themselves and SO body positive when they filter and edit the heck out of every single photo of themselves? Deceit.

Prime example- both around the same time, one taken by someone else, one taken by Helen. Now that’s not just some light editing come on.
One by Helen, one by someone else 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
unbelievable is that hand washing is 'a thing' that needs to be discussed. Its crazy how people just don't do it. Weird
Literal despair over having to teach school aged children, not just the youngest either, to wash their hands after the toilet....and also that washing your hands isn't just waving them under an open tap for a second....also teaching them to flush toilets.....sorry, I'm so off topic now haha

• Haha
  • Sick

fernygoat

I find it quite funny how she is promoting lee stafford yet years ago when she met him at the clothes show she said he wasn't that great, shows you what the difference money makes
I was going to comment this! I remember when she trialled the hair growth ranges nd nothing happened, but she wasn't paid to say it worked, so she did outright say it did nothing.

weird how she is trying to promote this 'hair apology' range and making out like its 'saved' her hair, sis, you literally vlogged your hair dresser pal getting hold of a wholesale, salon-only £100+ bottle of Olaplex No2 for you.... nobody thinks this £3.99 shampoo is saving ur hair. lol

• Haha
  • Wow

Nopesorry123

I hike a lot, and the amount of bulky layers, accessories and make up she loads on to ‘hike’ makes me feel GRIMEY.

decent pair of boots, Good socks, breathable top and waterproof is what you need. Not a fucking borderline cultural appropriation Navajo fleece and Mountie hat.

Yessss that fleece is so fucking ugly !!! She included it in her favorites and was like so sorry I didn't get it online so idk where you can find it and I remember thinking "who would ask for THAT"

• Haha