Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
Do you guys think that Matt and the other ex-es have a private Facebook group that they use as therapy and/or to warn other men that look like them of Helen- she does have a type:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Helen would probably have difficulty picking the current one out of a Police lineup given she seems to be off her face most of the time recently

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
It's a very fake accent and when I lived in Norwich as a student yolkles who didn't want to sound local would take on that exact same accent thinking they were fooling us Londoners. :LOL: I think she said she was brought up in Cornwall too which makes it sound even more fake?
Not sure about Cornwall but she lived in Yorkshire! It does sound very fake indeed, you can hear her Norwich accent throughout. Her constant mention of going to London as if it's an amazing feat is so odd too. It's not that impressive 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
Even the influencers I hate the most have posted things/donated in response to George Floyd & the protests, yet Helen is promoting a pair of fucking useless “hiking converse?” that are £50 off!

Head up her own selfish arse.
If she was serious about walking/hiking she’d invest in some proper hiking boots that weren’t a named brand. My hiking boots are genuinely the ugliest things I could ever wear but they support my feet and ankles. Converse could neverrrr

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
View attachment 175740

How is it ridiculous to be concerned about her not wearing the mask outside? What an idiotic thing to say. No wonder the UK has the highest death toll in Europe with imbeciles like these.
I always question the IQ of a person when they don't know how to use their/there/they're anyway 🙄

Imagine how germ infested her home is. She picks and carries on typing and cooking.

Last edited:
  • Sick

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s just laying it on so thick haha wish I’d got a screenshot of her in the kitchen with Helen. Defo not 2m distance.

Love all these youtubers using their platforms to educate us on Racial prejudices across the world when I can't recall one post from Helen that wasn't an ad/to benefit herself/about herself in the last 2 years. Nothing wrong with sharing your life and the like but don't come at us with guilt trips and patronising posts about how we should stop being complicit with Racial abuse/educate ourselves. Palease! Self serving creeps. Sorry for rant x
I couldn’t agree more with this, it is unbelievably patronising, I fully support BLM and sharing information of course I do like any decent human would but what I cannot stand is all these influencers coming out and being aggressive and guilt tripping their followers, I have seen Helens posts (shock the only one on her grid matches her colour scheme) and zoelondon and they are acting like they haven’t been complicit as well! I would rather see information shared (don’t particularly like her but zoella has done well sharing lots of insightful information) without being so aggressive! Also Helen comes across as dumb and I’m sorry to be cynical like others but I don’t think she really cares that much, I think she is more caring about the fact that she hasn’t been able to post content in the last week and won’t be able to ‘treat herself’ to more shit.

souplessb1tch

People do say this stuff publicly. I've seen it. It gets deleted almost immediately, but not until after her minions all come to her rescue and accuse them of bullying and/or being trolls.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I wonder what her neighbours think of her when she has theses big garden events, she’s so loud and obnoxious. I remember when she moved in she was saying how well she got on with her elderly next door neighbour and she would often go over there and always mention in vlogs etc but she hasn’t mentioned him at all for ages - I wonder if they are as ‘close’ as they used to be or if he’s tired of her loud mouth and the constant view of arse hanging out of her bikinis while she’s mowing the lawn 🤢

• Haha

souplessb1tch

Sorta feel like they had a "make it or break it" moment, where she agreed to get her shit together so they could stay together (also wouldn't be surprised if they exchanged forced I-love-you's.) She always gets into these kicks of meal planning, exercising, etc. when her relationship is on a temporary upswing, right after a low.

ktypage

I see Helen is in full swing drastic action mode and doing her trademark style of gardening which is basically destroy and replace she never actually seems to do any proper gardening she just seems to enjoy the shopping aspect Helen you might like to apply some of this insight into your human relationships
I’m fairly sure she said in a very recent vlog how much she loved the roses and really loved going into the garden to the smell of them! I was totally surprised to see that story yesterday

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
What gets me is that she states over and over again that shes "nOt lIKe tHe OtHeR iNFluEncErS"
And yet she totally is. Also ffs Helen, do you ever give an opinion that your not paid to say these days????
Sooooooo grabby.

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Especially when she was doing The Confetti Girls - I was cringing cos I KNEW as soon as her wedding was out of the way Kat would be dumped to continue that channel alone. Has anybody looked at what has happened to that. Its so sad. And Helen's excitement in those videos, hardly mentioning Maff - that wedding was all about her.

The Confetti Girls, for those unfamiliar ...

Yes she totally dumped Kat. Kat is a massive cunt herself though haha. Helen wants to be in a relationship for the sake of a relationship, I've never understood people like that. She should dump the deadweight and go to a yoga retreat or something.

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
All this excess of money and it's still not good enough/she isn't happy. It's maddening how rich people always seem to be the most unfulfilled unhappy people around!
It seems clear she's still processing the public nature of the way her husband left her. She's just pretending not to care and painting over the cracks. The woman has the luxury of time AND money to search for a compatible therapist to work on herself. She goes to boot camp, she shoulf think of it as mind bootcamp or something less cringe. It's ok to admit to yourself you're hurt and humiliated

Maff was awful, she was awful and they were awful together but it can still hurt.

It is impossible not to feel for her at times, even though she's as she is. Does she see her sister anymore?

You're the queen of receipts Luna 😂👑

I get the impression she's asking this for her own content purposes too, looking to crib some answers from followers' replies. It would be surprising if she could remember anything anyway she's spent most of lockdown blind drunk!

• Heart

BadassQueenMelon

I remember leaving a comment on one of Helen's vids when Maff proposed saying 'if you're not happy with the proposal.....maybe you shouldn't be marrying him?' I think she deleted it? Or said I was being unkind?

Loads of people were warning her or expressing concern.

And again, the same decline happened with Mark. We all saw the cracks.

Helen likes to say we are all trolls and haters but we aren't. We've just been watching long enough to know a little bit about her and spot the signs, even when she's in denial 😂

I blocked her on Insta and don't finish any of her videos now because I'm done but yet again, the pattern repeats itself.
I couldn't believe her reaction to the proposal but it goes to show it was more about the engagement and the wedding and all the showing off it provided and not about the man himself. I have seen it with friends and I saw it with her - all the excitement of the planning and buying and organising and social aspects and all the while complaining about the man and I'm thinking if you're complaining this much now BEFORE you're married, what will it be like after the excitement of the wedding has calmed down? I mean, he's not going to change. If you don't love him for who he is now you shouldn't be marrying him because forever is a long time. She was clearly in it just for the excitement and opportunity to show off and I thought it even at the time. Especially when she was doing The Confetti Girls - I was cringing cos I KNEW as soon as her wedding was out of the way Kat would be dumped to continue that channel alone. Has anybody looked at what has happened to that. Its so sad. And Helen's excitement in those videos, hardly mentioning Maff - that wedding was all about her.

The Confetti Girls, for those unfamiliar ...

BadassQueenMelon

Wow, I thought she looked nice! Posed yes but I wish it had her skin 😬
Her skin? You do realise she's heavily made up and filtered don't you? You can tell how filtered it is by how faded her tattoos look.

Well if she was 40 I'd say yes, looking good girl. But she's not even 30. She just looks old before her time imo.

sorenips

I see Helen is in full swing drastic action mode and doing her trademark style of gardening which is basically destroy and replace she never actually seems to do any proper gardening she just seems to enjoy the shopping aspect Helen you might like to apply some of this insight into your human relationships
🤦🏻‍♀️ forgetting we're not in a TROPICAL PARADISE, but the UK. Tropical plants require a ton of care and sometimes that isn't enough with our weather. She won't give them any care. She's in a manic phase. Phil probably said he doesn't like roses.