Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Sorry but she has posted SO MANY times that she always has mini magnums.
She’s only eating those ice creams now which are supposedly her ‘favourite flavours’ because she’s being paid to
I just can’t cope with how chill al these influencers are about lying through their teeth about shit
Yep this is what I hate about ads, they are always so obviously fake. If Magnum paid her to advertise it would be believable but I bet she had never heard of this brand before now! Yet she's pretending it her fave. Yeah, sure Helen, more lies.

Reactions: 11

yellowmango

I really CANNOT STAND these 'influencers' that do ads for products they are being paid to promote and we are expected to think they genuinely love and regularly use the products! I cringe every time Helen does it. She's making out she uses this Lee Stafford stuff to keep her hair looking good. Funny how she's never mentioned these products in any of her haircare routines videos.

And sorry but saying her hair defines her, like its a big part of her image? It USED to be and I loved it, but recently she just looks like a tart. I used to love how edgy she looked, unique, something inspiring, but now its all red lip and animal print and get drunk which, I'm sorry, it VERY common among chavvy women in their 50's. Nothing unique or edgy about it. Just ages her and makes her look past it.
Her hair is also in terrible condition. It used to be cool colours and a part of her image but it just looks fried and frizzy and colourless now

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
VIDEO: What I’ve Leant in Lockdown

1. Her love for cooking and eating. (No shit)
Blames her “one” of her exes for her boring structured diet of chicken, rice and veg (because she’s a weak woman who needs to be told what to eat by men)
Lol instead she now has a boring diet of the same few meals over and over and over.
How many times do we reckon she has chilli in a week? I’m gonna say at least 4

(see also vEgAn sweet potato curry, chicken/peppers on the george foreman and I mean that’s it really isn’t it? Those are her three options)

• Haha

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
oop new vlog and shes thrown in that her bf is outside weeding and shes "so grateful to have him"
Probs cause shes seen us all calling him lazy on here 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was he? Oh my comment sounds even more cunty now, oops 😬
I don't want to say what exactly but it was when we were in first school and it was awful and life threatening.

I don't know him now so I don't know if he deserves all this flack but as I said before, his family are nice.

• Wow

laceandgold

Chatty Member
She isn't gaining weight because of lock down she's gaining weight because she's not doing bootcamp. She was already eating and drinking loads before lockdown, you guy always ask how she's done PT for so long and not lost weight, well she's just not gaining weight because of it.

• Haha

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
I’m just here to say she is NOT a size 14. I’m a size 14 and I am much smaller than her. I don’t care about people’s weight but I do care when people bullshit their dress size. She wants to be a role model? Pahahahaha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
You'd think with "all that time she spend off work educating herself about the subject" she'd be more knowledgable about it. - Yeah, she deffo took BLM as an excuse to skive off work.
EXACTLY RIGHT! I was glad that she was using her platform to post about BLM (and actually thought she cared!) - but now I see it was really her jumping on the bandwagon to look the part.

She’s vile.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
FDD42F82-0033-4AA6-9A32-F330FCE01D81.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah ok, AS IF you do that love. Miss Accountability - I think not.

Ew, has anyone looked on her TikTok? This is the view Phil has when the sex obsessed beast attempts to mounts him 🤢🤢🤢

748F864F-1175-4E69-8C6E-12FB3C8B6140.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
So are peole not allowed to be upset that they're missing things they had planned? NI find these arguments about Download in the garden a little bit of a reach to be honest. Not even sure why it would annoy anyone.
I think it’s her frivolous, thoughtless and unnecessary spending that should (and maybe does) irk people more than the fact she’s sad about missing download.
She had a whole reem of shit she’s bought off amazon to add to the mountains of shit she buys and never uses. In a world where it’s becoming more and more important to be mindful about your consumption of fast fashion & plastics amongst other things, she’s kind of running in the opposite direction.
It’s kind of sad because this could also be a massive avenue she could turn to to develop her content and grow as a creator... Conscious vintage hauls, diy stuff (I’m sure her and Maff made a bar out of old pallets and stuff before but I guess she just absorbs the personality of whoever she’s with at the time e.g Mark=hiking Phil=being a slob and going on bike rides), someone mentioned home brewing before.
Guess she’s just happy being a vacuous, boring slob with a vacuous, boring channel

Last edited:
These shopping trips are destroying my soul lately. I’ve been helping a family member out of debt the last few months so I’ve barely had enough to live on once my bills have been paid, I have one month and all my wages are mine. I feel like crying at all the shite she mindlessly buys.
All this excess of money and it's still not good enough/she isn't happy. It's maddening how rich people always seem to be the most unfulfilled unhappy people around!

BadassQueenMelon

Okay - Helen's new video - IKEA Haul and Kitchen Organisation. She says at the start its going to be good and she's excited for it.

Sorry but WTF was THAT??!!!

Have a watch! The first bit I thought we actually had a bit of the old Helen back and I was thinking yes, nice, looking sweet, talking normally, looking forward to seeing what happens.

Then it cuts to the next morning and again WTF??? Did she go to bed and consume large amounts of alcohol and drugs all night? She's like a different person! Badly dressed, slurring, can't form words, and the awful chavvy accent and OTT 'well 'ard' words are back. I can't believe the difference! If its NOT drugs or drink I actually suspect its because the boyfriend was filming the second bit! Note when she's filming on her own she is fine, but the next morning its almost like she's putting on an act for him!

But then when she runs through the kitchen organisation I'm again like WTF??!! She just put a few bits and pieces in a few storage tubs. It still looked quite a mess, and what she did wasn't rocket science! Go to IKEA, purchase boxes, put stuff in them! And while I'm on the subject of the boxes why did she buy so many boxes without thinking what she might use them for? Why didn't she plan what she needed before going and then select boxes and storage to fit the spaces?

REALLY got to me this video! I'd love to hear what others think!

Right, that’s it, I have officially unfollowed Helen on Instagram. I am SO bored of her constantly posting ads for things that she NEVER mentions until she is literally paid to do it. Every single product she posts has either been gifted to her or she’s been paid to post about it, so everything I see from her I immediately discredit it and don’t believe that she is saying.

Yes I understand that almost every “influencer” is either paid or gifted lots of things, but it seems that almost every ad that Helen takes on is a complete contradiction of what she actually uses (especially her promoting that ice cream when she bangs on about mini Magnums like she’s on My Strange Addiction) and I can’t be arsed with it anymore.

Also glad I now won’t be subjected to her slow-mo not size 14 arse shaking about on my Instagram feed anymore, bye girl 👋

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Shes fucking gross. I can't get that image out of my head of her picking her ear, rolling whatever came out between her fingers, and then wiping it on her thigh 🤢- Also picks her nose ALL THE TIME.
and then she has the nerve to post a sarcastic reply to that comment about COVID. Helen, who does at that and doesn't wash her hands goes around the shop touching everything. Just imagine if she contracted the virus, she'd spread it like wild fire.
Ew.

h0neybee

Also, why did she not tag the exact location on that post? She was talking about how to find new places near you look at where things are tagged, Norfolk is a pretty large area. Is it mousehold, thetford, roughton, waveny... where is it? She tends to do this with quite a few places and you only know where they are if you’ve grown up going all over Norfolk. I don’t know I found it annoying as I’m sure lots of people from Norfolk would want to go there too as it looks pretty

Emmapism

VIP Member
I hate that room. Just full of so many units for her shit. Hardly any room to walk in.

Less of a walk in wardrobe and more of a shuffle in

• Haha