Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
I really wanna know if shes gonna stop accepting Boohoo/PLT/nasty gal free gifts seeing as whats been found out about them :)

Reactions: 11

h0neybee

That was probably on the same tier of absolute shit as the decorating the Christmas tree video. Love, you put up a tent and a gazebo and inserted some pictures of you and your friends. So not only has she basically thrown in the towel with making videos in general the overall quality is now wank too? How any of her fans can even consider that being a half decent video is beyond me

First time posting same as above.

I've only been watching Helen for a year maybe round about that and the past few months have just been so hard to watch, as above poster again said it is like watching a friend self destruct and it's just downright uncomfortable and leaves me feeling weird after I watch her videos, especially her last vlog at the end with her boyfriend, I've not been able to get that out of my mind, I'm a bit worried for her, she definitely needs help. It's just sad.
she was wrecked wasn’t she, and she seemed quite sad / hurt as if they had been arguing, when she was talking about seeing a spider he looked at her like she was fucking stupid, she pulled a face and then he walked off like he couldn’t give a fat shit, he didn’t come across well at all.

• Sad

ELFILY

VIP Member
I really wish she would do more content about interior design, diy etc. I think Im In the minority but I really love her home decor.
I agree! Her home decor is a bit of me. Not sure if I should be saying that on here, don’t judge! 😂😂😂

101d

VIP Member
I know it's none of our business but I would love to know what he got from the divorce

• Haha

Colourmeinchaos

Helen and Maff’s relationship was absolutely toxic. I remember being disgusted with the way he spoke to her in videos. He was a miserable b*stard and no good for her at all. I’m glad they split, it would have definitely been the best for the both of them as they obviously clashed. But she does seem to have gone into d*ck mode since.
I agree, he wasn't a good boyfriend or husband, but she was better to watch and seemed more humble and down to earth when they were together.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm going to a protest tomorrow but I'm hanging back so I can stay socially distant. Everyone has been asked to wear masks. I won't be talking any photos because it isn't about that. Have you guys seen influencers in the wild on Insta? Terrifying stuff

BadassQueenMelon

Social distancing are we Helen?
Thats the bandstand in Chapelfield Gardens in Norwich where all the drunks hang out smoking weed!

I see Josie has now set her Insta account to private after everybody saw her post about being inside Helen's house last week. Bet Helen was a bit peed off with her for exposing that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She's making out like her life is sooo stressful when she has to flounce around on a £1,000 IKEA spending spree for the day with a nandos for lunch. Aww waaa poor Helen.

This has been bothering me for ages but why does she increasingly sound more and more like a bloke/geezer? When it's put on in this fake way it's just very unattractive!

She's already starting the winging at the bf thing she used to do with Maff asking phil for permission to do things and crying at him like he's in a parent role - very strange.

Also the lack of social distancing on the walk really grinds my gears!!! Just because you want Covid to be over and to no longer be an issue, doesn't mean that it has *POOF* gone away!?! Whilst it may not affect Helen herself the selfish asshole, I for one certainly cannot afford to enter a second lockdown because people 'cannot be bothered' to be cautious anymore!

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Do you guys think that Matt and the other ex-es have a private Facebook group that they use as therapy and/or to warn other men that look like them of Helen- she does have a type:unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
6CD94F07-242A-4FCD-A1B1-644840D88E78.png

So this dumb bitch did her both her niece’s, her mum’s and her sister’s a make up on Saturday. She put false lashes on her niece... does she not know how covid spreads? WE STILL HAVE TO SOCIAL DISTANCE!

STOP TOUCHING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PISS STAINED COVID BOOGER HANDS!

Why is she so stupid?

mindsweeper99

Yep, telling the world that she thinks of other people during sex and that he doesn’t make her organism, and that she’s a huge sex pest... with that dodgy tan and crusty lipstick... poor boyfriend 🤣
Sorry know it was an autocorrect not being rude but organism made me laugh hahaha

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
“After 3 months staying away from everyone staying 2m apart almost felt natural”

Oh fuck off love.

What about your drunken arse going right up next to Helen in the kitchen cackling about the pickle juice, Dani? Oh that was ‘naturally’ 2m apart - you’re not even meant to be inside the house, but we allllll know exactly what you were all doing because you couldn’t help but to share it to the world.

If strangers feel this way just seeing what Helen and you put out there, what do you think people YOU know in real life think about your shenanigans? By doing this shit you all have totally disrespected the front line workers as well as those people who HAVE to keep shielding, so don’t bitch about people bitching about your lard arsed drunken friend. BE A FRIEND AND STOP ENABLING HER.

Also it’s hilarious that they read these forums.

Last edited:

Life45

You know what I think I am totally done with Helen now. How insensitive can one person be!? Me and my husband have worked insanely hard over these 14 weeks. We have 3 children who are getting no education and don't get to play with friends or family and there she is carrying on as normal. If she can't understand why people are upset then she is more self absorbed than I thought.

• Heart

souplessb1tch

Very long time lurker, but really felt the need to comment on Helen currently. I see in her comments she's backtracking and saying her wording was off and she should have said things differently in reflection. Why are you speaking on matters that literally concerns your job (YouTube and social media in general) without thinking about it too deeply, and then share it on the same platform people are speaking out against........as part of your JOB? Just boggles my mind she didn't feel like she had to contemplate her words too hard.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers this, but she's always been so defensive - I remember years and years ago when tikka headpieces became a thing in the mainstream and she wore them often. People tried to tell her that it's appropriating culture without caring of the meaning and she was super defensive and said she would wear them if she wanted to and that was the first time I sort of went off her. Just funny reading her comments now, even her getting defensive about someone saying she should be careful sitting on furniture and touching so many items she doesn't intend to buy. She comes off as so childish.
Let's also not forget the Cinco de Mayo celebrations and also when she said "fuck old people" (in relation to brexit) and then deleted the vlog because she couldn't take any discourse.

• Wow