Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just seems bitter about it that Luna's recaps are far more entertaining and hilarious than her own content, instead of trying to turn it into a joke and pretend she's not bothered about it she should put the same energy into her actual content. There's plenty of good ideas even here, but I guess stuttering and trying to form sentences that don't make sense is easier than putting any real effort into her job.

Reactions: 34
Pathetic shots fired at Luna and others on this forum. Grow up, Helen!
Thought she didn’t read here anymore 🤣 she’s pathetic.

ETA: bet that’s why she’s followed Fiwl again,cause she’s realised we’ve noticed that there maybe be trouble in paradise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
*Realises Josie probably got interrogated because of me*
If Josie had any kind of words from Helen, it’s on Helen’s own insecurity and attitude. Nothing to do with what is said on here, by any member. Any posts on any forum on any website can be written by anyone about anyone!! For all you lot know, I could be Helen 😂😂 if there was any stern bitchy words, hopefully it would help Josie realise she’s better off without Helen and all the shite that entails 🙄

Reactions: 17
any creative outlet, be it telly or radio or film or YouTube, is open to reviews and comments which could be negative or positive. It comes with the territory. She’s putting out videos to a viewing public, and doesn’t expect people to watch them and provide a response?

do actors moan about their films being reviewed and contemplate it being ‘funny or saaaaad 😅🥴
Get a grip or get a different job if feedback triggers you this much. (Spoiler alert; every job gets feedback)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
any creative outlet, be it telly or radio or film or YouTube, is open to reviews and comments which could be negative or positive. It comes with the territory. She’s putting out videos to a viewing public, and doesn’t expect people to watch them and provide a response?

do actors moan about their films being reviewed and contemplate it being ‘funny or saaaaad 😅🥴
Get a grip or get a different job if feedback triggers you this much. (Spoiler alert; every job gets feedback)
THIS. If you are putting content out there and making money from, whether that’s about your own life or otherwise, you need to be open to criticism. It’s acceptable and normal to read and review people’s autobiographies etc, so why do influencers think they are immune from criticism? It’s so embarrassingly unintelligent to assume you can just put anything you want into the world as an attempt at gaining profit from it and not be held accountable for what you put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The thing what gets me is it’s a Tattle rule that everything stays on Tattle, meaning that they come on here to see what’s said.

I’m not saying it’ll be nice to read for anyone but at the same time you don’t have to search for it, they’re not subjected to our opinions.

If all we are to you are some trolls with no lives why actively search us and our opinions out, carry on with your living your best lives or whatever the zany caption of the day is.

Reactions: 39
The thing what gets me is it’s a Tattle rule that everything stays on Tattle, meaning that they come on here to see what’s said.

I’m not saying it’ll be nice to read for anyone but at the same time you don’t have to search for it, they’re not subjected to our opinions.

If all we are to you are some trolls with no lives why actively search us and our opinions out, carry on with your living your best lives or whatever the zany caption of the day is.
exactly, and why mention every 5 minutes that you don’t read here/care about it and then make it so blatantly obvious that you do care and have been reading the whole time😂 sometimes i do have sympathy for people on this site, but maybe if she didn’t delete every single negative comment and actually took some accountability for herself like an adult then we wouldn’t be here🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would love to see her spend a day working in complaints department she’d have an absolute meltdown within 5 minutes of the first call.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Since someone mentioned the dwindling insta followers, I had a nosey. Well, well, well, not looking good is it? 1000 subs lost in a month on YouTube. Hemorrhaging followers every few days on Instagram.

But don’t worry Helen, you’re totes getting dem views tho.....

Instagram:
69842279-0CF6-4036-B2C9-753023811D20.jpeg

YouTube :

42865FF0-2B1D-4AC0-A950-10B95C6C642F.jpeg

Edit: what the heck happened on 27th May on her instagram?? -27 followers, -10, -49, -12, PLUS 402 followers???? Whaaaaat?!
Is somebody buying followers again? 😮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Exactly this. Don't know if it exists in the same way anymore with the rise of influencer celebrities, but things like "the circle of shame" in gossip mags etc. That was really gruesome and harmful and the people targeted didn't really complain (obviously it's absolutely heinous for those magazines to do such things but people brushed it off, whereas influencers take any constructive criticism as "hate"). Comments on "gossip sites" tend to be constructive, at least the threads I've read.

Helen wouldn't last in a real job. I get told off at work all the time (😂) and I (and my colleagues and superiors agree) am good at my job, but at the end of the day, you can't just tell people to duck off, like it or lump it, like what Helen preaches. I'm surprised she has this attitude and entitlement since she's had at least two 'normal' jobs during her time on YouTube. Also I dread to think how any of these people are going to get a real job when this bubble bursts. Imagine being an employer, googling Helen and seeing vlogs of her clearly pissed, shouting at her partner, admitting she's lazy, and just generally being a dick. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 23
Not sure about you lot but I’m not bothered about views.....because I have a job that actually matters and I’m judged on my accomplishments not what free stuff I call shill to people.

Such a vapid individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This month's micro-peeve (not been looking at socials stuff recently) - how she chopped the Magic Dance reel. "Remind me of the ba-" LET THE MAN FINISH THE WORD THAT IS SO UNSATISFYING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dunno i like to disect and talk film with friends, not sure how this is any different? You put content out for the world to see surely people will talk about it? Or is it because she only wants to hear good stuff, we we also praise her at times so its not just negative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
OMG, I said she’d be butthurt about her thread slowing down but I didn’t expect her to be so obvious about it 😆. She’s weirdly obsessed with Tattle, it’s a shame for her really.

I think Helen is about to find out that most people have far less time on their hands than they've had in the last year and ‘da views’ are going to keep steadily decreasing.

Reactions: 30
I feel like being majorly petty and starting an off topic thread for us just to chat, and she can watch this thread tank even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hope that Luna sees her post and it makes her come back to us. We miss you!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.