Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think Fiwl is on the scene anymore it’s like she’s trying to show someone (Fiwl/us/ both who knows?) she’s having a good time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Fil's a pretty weak character, he probably won't leave and, if he tries Helen will fight tooth and claw for him. Unless she finds someone more suitable for her needs beforehand.

He'll be back, he has it way to good at Helen’s to leave. his own garage, PlayStation, 24/7 WiFi, TV in the bedroom, hello fresh, m&s, waitrose, asda and sainsburys shops in the same week, cute dogs, his own bathroom, space on the driveway for his van etc.

Reactions: 22
Awaiting the inevitable Helen and Fiwl “cook along with us” video now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Awaiting the inevitable Helen and Fiwl “cook along with us” video now 🤣
God this is so true....shes so bleeping predictable it's unbelievable. Same toxic cycles over and over...

Her content really suffers because she just eats and shits her way through life, making zero effort on her content and blaming other people if they dare question her.

Gross

Reactions: 16
Guys come on, it’ll obviously be a clickbait title “life update... things have changed...”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hear me out......What if Charles Manson Fiwl............

Is LUNA???!!!!!

I'd love it tbh, hiding from her in his van or the garage to write out the video commentary posts, snuggling wee Dianne as he types 🤣
Strolling back into the house to see her flip her tit at the latest on here only to go "oh yeah that's awful" as he smirks & sinks into the sweat scented sofa of doom to play some good old Cod with the lads 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bothers me slightly how Helen shows no gratitude for her fans. Just looked through her tagged photos (v bored waiting for a bath to run and she came up on my tl) and there's art, people calling her their inspo, etc, and she hasn't even liked most of them. Rarely replies to comments unless they're being a bit negative or criticizing. Said it before but it rubs me up the wrong way that she doesn't seem to be thankful for her followers.
This is one of the worst things about her imho

Reactions: 26
I'd love it tbh, hiding from her in his van or the garage to write out the video commentary posts, snuggling wee Dianne as he types 🤣
Strolling back into the house to see her flip her tit at the latest on here only to go "oh yeah that's awful" as he smirks & sinks into the sweat scented sofa of doom to play some good old Cod with the lads 🙈
Whispering in Diannes ear.....’One more week Dee Dee and we will be free, I’ll treat you like the lovely dog that you are. No more shouting from here on out’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really don’t think Fiwl is on the scene anymore it’s like she’s trying to show someone (Fiwl/us/ both who knows?) she’s having a good time.
I think he is in the background of the photo of Helen with somebody called Heidi.. she wrote “husband + husband” referring to them.. 2 guys walking behind them. Helen is probably loving all the speculation about Fiwl! (On her insta story)

Reactions: 13
i do love these threads and everyone on them but i can imagine if i was posting and putting in the level of effort that luna was, i would definitely start to question whether it was super healthy or productive to be spending so much time talking about how much i don’t like helen, so i can kind of understand if she’s decided to step away from tattle.

really hope she’s okay though and just off living her best life! 💕
Agreed

Reactions: 12
Bored at work so figured I'd do a recap here lol

WEEKEND ROUND-UP (w/o many screenshots because I'm lazy and they aren't interesting)

Friday

- Hello Fresh halloumi traybake/slime pile. Looked pretty unappetizing but like it would taste delicious

Saturday

- Fil went to work on a camper van thing? Helen came to take photos, lie in the back, and sunbathe with the dogs.
- They went to the shop and got sandwiches, caramel slice, and a mini shop at M&S including eggs and wotsits
- Date night with her 'husband' Heidi in matching dresses - they both look cute!
- Helen uploads a pic using the rampage filter that Zoe London got backlash for using yday

20210607_102805.jpg

- Tacos and Margaritas at Jive, cocktails at FUP burger, beer at Brewdog. Standard girls night. They go somewhere else after that nobody tags and Helen rediscovers her love for annoying filters. Our gal also shares her best ahegao:

20210607_102754.jpg

20210607_102736.jpg

Sunday

- Helen got a new massager and uploads a pic of Heidi using it on her shoulders then one later of her thigh jiggling because of it?
- Tried to recreate the eggslut burger with waffle fries (tbh, it looks pretty good. Needs hot sauce tho).
- Lots of random shite and sofa shots of her and Heidi curled up under a duvet in this weather
- Ben came over to do some Sunny Bones song writing in hopes of leveling out their merch line to actual music ratio
- Some filler pics of her hair looking mental, adorable Dee content, and some music box tit
- Band practice! Conor is there apparently? Looking 'adorable'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
those weekend roundups have to be the worst possible content strategy in terms of engagement, why post a big dump of everything all at once on a monday morning when most people are at work or will just skip through it quickly, as opposed to posting her weekend in real time when more people will probably see it🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
those weekend roundups have to be the worst possible content strategy in terms of engagement, why post a big dump of everything all at once on a monday morning when most people are at work or will just skip through it quickly, as opposed to posting her weekend in real time when more people will probably see it🤷🏼‍♀️
Literally to give herself the weekend off, if I was gonna guess. With most influencers, I would get it to prevent burnout but Helen? Not convinced that's why. Seems to show how disengaged she is in her career that literally updating her IG story on the weekend is too much effort.

(Also, side note, but she mentioned before that she doesn't caption stories as hers are broken and she needs to run the story on another account to get working captions. You'd think she would caption her weekend stories seeing as she has to save them to post on Monday, lol)

Reactions: 8
What about writing them manually? That's what I do because people like to click through quickly.

Too much effort I suppose

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.