Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luna came across so much more intelligent than anyone Helen is friends with

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Doesn’t want to be talked about online but also doesn’t want to be not talked about online sounds about right.
This is ‘influencers’ and ‘Instagrammers’ all over. Post EVERY SINGLE aspect of their lives all over the internet for monetary gain and then literally lose their tit if they get held accountable for dodgy behaviour or receive any sort of criticism.

And that is why I can’t stand influencer culture - bunch of conceited selfish narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is ‘influencers’ and ‘Instagrammers’ all over. Post EVERY SINGLE aspect of their lives all over the internet for monetary gain and then literally lose their tit if they get held accountable for dodgy behaviour or receive any sort of criticism.

And that is why I can’t stand influencer culture - bunch of conceited selfish narcissists.
All these people selling their soul online will really suffer when it comes to getting a real job.

Imagine them applying for a job, explaining that they've done duck all for 5-10 years of their adult life and expecting the same pay.

Everything they've done will be online and the new employer will look into it all.

Sack that.

Reactions: 23
I genuinely don’t know how being an influencer nowadays can be sustainable for them.

Influencers are ten a penny these days, to use Helen as an example looking on the explore page on Instagram you’ll see a bunch of carbon copies the band T-shirt’s, the dresses, the hair, even the dogs.

Most of them these days must be sailing dangerously close to the wind when it comes to their finances. I know they get freebies but a gifted dress from ASOS won’t pay your mortgage.

Reactions: 30
I’m out of date - has Phil vanished?
Ah he went on a stag do.... Helen sulked about it stopped following him for a day (she's such a weakling can't stand being alone ) and now she's following him again. Same old same old..

Reactions: 18
I suppose in amongst all our who/where is Luna? conspiracies, like others have said it could very well be she’s just got bored of posting and is perfectly fine living her life.

As life gets closer to going back to normality and beyond we’re probably all going to fall off here at some point.

I’ll be honest I come on threads these days for the people posting on the threads not for the people the threads are about.

Reactions: 37
Bothers me slightly how Helen shows no gratitude for her fans. Just looked through her tagged photos (v bored waiting for a bath to run and she came up on my tl) and there's art, people calling her their inspo, etc, and she hasn't even liked most of them. Rarely replies to comments unless they're being a bit negative or criticizing. Said it before but it rubs me up the wrong way that she doesn't seem to be thankful for her followers.

Reactions: 44
Bothers me slightly how Helen shows no gratitude for her fans. Just looked through her tagged photos (v bored waiting for a bath to run and she came up on my tl) and there's art, people calling her their inspo, etc, and she hasn't even liked most of them. Rarely replies to comments unless they're being a bit negative or criticizing. Said it before but it rubs me up the wrong way that she doesn't seem to be thankful for her followers.
No reposts of anyone with Sunny Bones merch either I’m guessing they’ll of been tagged in T-shirt and poster photos.
I know she won’t see everything but she can post about here why not repost or give a quick shoutout to her fans?

Reactions: 21
Ah he went on a stag do.... Helen sulked about it stopped following him for a day (she's such a weakling can't stand being alone ) and now she's following him again. Same old same old..
Unfollowing your partner for going on a stag/having a tiff, says it all. Toxic.

Reactions: 39
I wonder if he’s moved out or told her he wants to move out like when he did a runner when lockdown 1 was lifted and that’s what’s caused the argument (breakup? 👀)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm starting to think they have either broken up or on the verge of it. Whenever she starts meeting up with people from that particular group like Heidi etc it's usually a sign.

Reactions: 31
No way, he changed his address on his driving licence to hers. That's legally binding, till death do them part.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Honestly, I was skeptical when she unfollowed Fil then refollowed him and posted on her story about tattle. All the stuff calling her mate her 'husband' on her story too, gives me a post break-up duck men vibe but whatever. Either way, she's definitely lurking here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Decent chance that she's trolling us too tbh. If I was Helen, I reckon I'd stir up some tit to stay relevant lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.