Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look quite cute her (fringe aside, that’s never going to look good). Another repeat move that she does a lot though - flipping her wet hair towards the camera and then popping back up made up and coiffed.
To be honest, I actually like her fringe? I used to have hair like that (without extensions, no heat damage and natural curls) and it looked cute! I thought she looked cute and really nice in their video with her and Phil when they answered questions!

What is wrong with her fringe?

Reactions: 6
Why does she have to keep kicking her leg up on these outfit videos? Its so odd and I think we have all seen enough of her vag by now. She seemed so off in that video, it could be the meds but the way she slurs with her eyes rolling around disturbs me. Helen, U OK HUN?
Judging by their interactions - I think she has poached that move from Inthefrow. As Vic does that heaps in her outfit reels. 🧐

Don’t all rush out to buy Vita Coco all at once or if you do don’t forget to use her discount code for 20% off and help her be able to fund more tat
View attachment 585525
Anyone who has watched 5 seconds of her hair based content knows she’s a full advocate for Evo products? She doesn’t use Vita Coco 😂😂

I just noticed the thread name has been altered, what’s up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
To be honest, I actually like her fringe? I used to have hair like that (without extensions, no heat damage and natural curls) and it looked cute! I thought she looked cute and really nice in their video with her and Phil when they answered questions!

What is wrong with her fringe?
It was her DIY lockdown fringe that was bad, when she wears it at her eyebrows it really suits her.

Reactions: 8
I hope @Lunamoon22 is okay 🧐
Haven’t been on for a while as work means I can’t procrastinate as much anymore 🤣 but I was SO drawn into that new video - I thought she was finally going to admit she’s no longer a 14 (although the fact that she isn’t currently wearing skinny jeans or her leather jacket speaks volumes - these are the first things for me to become tight if I gain weight!). I can’t believe she actually mentions GUNT in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if she didn’t get it from here I’ll be very surprised, and even if her friends do actually call it that they most definitely got it here too.. makes me wonder if one lurks among us as they’re fed up of her and have started putting our lingo into their WhatsApp group 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
I'm neutral on Helen's fringe but it does make her look so much like her mum, there's some photos where I'm almost struck by how similar they look. It ages her but it doesn't look too bad, imo.

Reactions: 8
I think we're all just really pleased she's had a wash, looked after her hair, let her fringe grow and admitted that she's not in the same shape she was in 2016. Good for her.

We all came here because we liked her at one point.

Reactions: 29
In the world's most exciting news, Helen has a lap tray and will now be becoming one with her couch.

Screenshot_20210524-183619_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
In the world's most exciting news, Helen has a lap tray and will now be becoming one with her couch.

View attachment 588561
Christ, she has a whole proper office space to herself that she recently did up. It’s so frustrating not to see her even trying to use it, a lot of people wfh in house shares would kill for that instead of working from a desk shoved in the corner of their bedroom/their actual bed. I hope she spills tea all over her sofa and laptop.

Reactions: 39
She looks so uncomfortable. What’s going to be more fucked her spine or the couch?
Me, who just spent the work day lying in this exact position:

(This is semi a joke. I'm waiting to get paid to buy a real office chair and killing my back by working from my bed until that day. Why Helen doesn't use her real office, I'll never know. Like SJC636 said, some of us would love a private office)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.