Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bedroom is so dark, I hate it. It looks like a French bordello, the sort that Parisian artists die in.
I hate it too! Years ago when I did my bedroom up, my insomnia was at its absolute worst and my logic was keep it dark so it’s not stimulating. So I went for a deep red on the wall, simple feature wallpaper and black furniture & blackout blinds. I do find I get better sleep but my room does look a lot a bit like a knocking shop, especially after I put the IKEA red heart fairy lights in 😩😩 I don’t know where she gets the urge to film/‘work’ in her bedroom from. I value my better sleep but where my room is so dark/designed to encourage sleep, I simply don’t enjoy being in there in the day/to work. The ‘vibes’ are just wrong, I struggle to even watch her videos when they’re filmed in her bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Leaving clothes out in the rain or not.. I still reckon they'd smell musty, due to the fact she can't seem to hang them out in a fashion where they would dry properly. Also.. cringing at the state of those band tees! Could she have not ironed/steamed them first!? Great quality videos as per.

Reactions: 20
All the talk of dying Parisian artists and bordellos is making it all very attractive to me. I have to say "it" because I'm not in to Helen's style.

Reactions: 14
Anyone notice the annoying voice she puts on when she asks someone for something? 😂 I wish I knew how to add a clip but an example is when she asks maccies for ketchup

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Leaving clothes out in the rain or not.. I still reckon they'd smell musty, due to the fact she can't seem to hang them out in a fashion where they would dry properly. Also.. cringing at the state of those band tees! Could she have not ironed/steamed them first!? Great quality videos as per.
It’s a little gross huh. Her wardrobe is so cramped..The clothes are jammed in so aggressively and tightly that half are barely on the hangers. No wonder it’s musty and crusty - there’s hardly any airflow between the garments.

edit: what’s the bet team that she mysteriously does a wardrobe clear out after we discuss it here.. 😂

Reactions: 21
Decanting sauces already in bottles, into other bottles and then making labels for said bottles? Someone really has wayyyy too much time on their hands.

ETA make your own damn sauces “Condiment Queen” , you clearly have the time and now the bottles 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Decanting sauces already in bottles, into other bottles and then making labels for said bottles? Someone really has wayyyy too much time on their hands.

ETA make your own damn sauces “Condiment Queen” , you clearly have the time and now the bottles 😂
And extra waste lol. It's whack

Reactions: 22

Omg, people do this all the time on IG home accounts and it's literally one of my pet hates. a) The best before date is gone now and you're mixing old with new product if you refill, and b) you're just producing more rubbish unless you fill those jars from a no waste shop, which I highly doubt most of these people are.

Slightly off topic rant bc it's not really a grievance with Helen but omg just use the containers they come in, who gives a tit if it's slightly more unsightly inside your cupboards?

Reactions: 35
Anyone notice the annoying voice she puts on when she asks someone for something? 😂 I wish I knew how to add a clip but an example is when she asks maccies for ketchup
Yes!! It's a weird OTT nicey nicey voice.

Reactions: 11

She’s at home bleeping about with condiment bottles, looking out the window for five days watching the rain pour down on her clothes that have been left out to dry. Rather than go out and bring them in she leaves them for almost a week, has Phil bring them in and then witches to him while he’s at work that they’re not dry and then airs all this on the internet?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There’s a special place in hell for people who label stuff in their kitchen
If I buy something that comes in a plastic bag, like ground almonds, I sure as he'll am not storing them in that when I've opened it.
Then I need to label it cos it looks like other things in the tub, like flour or coconut

Reactions: 13
Jeeeeez louise, she’s back on her whatever-she’s-been-taking anyway! She has to be high, that’s not quirky behaviour, that’s off your face behaviour 🤭

And no Helen, sometimes you don’t have to go to a hotel by yourself and do whatever the duck you want because 1. its still a pandemic, you twit,
2. not everyone can afford/ wants to waste £200+ on a hotel room in London for 1 night for no reason, and 3. IT’S STILL A PANDEMIC, you twit. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

If you’re having Fil problems, talk to him or one of you sleep in your spare room/ other spare room/ sitting room/ “office”.

SO entitled.
Who is looking after the dogs?! They aren't Phil's responsibility, they are hers and if she has to get a late train that's whatshe should do.

she stated she fell asleep after eating half of that massive doughnut with the Buenos bars ontop of it, sooooo no toothbrushing again? Still, at least the mornings snack is within arm's reach. I also saw a pack of galaxy ripples near the kettle.

Positive note though, she looked better with no make up on, surprisingly fresh faced and more youthful than she's been looking of late. Why is she wearing the pink cap though?

She’s at home bleeping about with condiment bottles, looking out the window for five days watching the rain pour down on her clothes that have been left out to dry. Rather than go out and bring them in she leaves them for almost a week, has Phil bring them in and then witches to him while he’s at work that they’re not dry and then airs all this on the internet?!?
Couple goals.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Who is looking after the dogs?! They aren't Phil's responsibility, they are hers and if she has to get a late train that's whatshe should do.

she stated she fell asleep after eating half of that massive doughnut with the Buenos bars ontop of it, sooooo no toothbrushing again? Still, at least the mornings snack is within arm's reach. I also saw a pack of galaxy ripples near the kettle.

Positive note though, she looked better with no make up on, surprisingly fresh faced and more youthful than she's been looking of late. Why is she wearing the pink cap though?

Couple goals.
Passed out wasted eating it more like....

Reactions: 12
THIS. It really grates on me 😂

Attachments

I feel like she really wants to give off that pissed aunty but not really your aunty vibe. That mate of your mums that always has a different boyfriend and is constantly pissed and tells you to call her aunt. Tit always popping out.
Oh god, that woman from little Britain, Bubbles Devere.
I'm not saying she looks like her but just the vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel like she really wants to give off that pissed aunty but not really your aunty vibe. That mate of your mums that always has a different boyfriend and is constantly pissed and tells you to call her aunt. Tit always popping out.
Oh god, that woman from little Britain, Bubbles Devere.
I'm not saying she looks like her but just the vibe.
Suffering christ, just googled the character.

Cant unsee it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.