Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, Grace has bought Skates.
Can you imagine the site of Grace & Helga caterwauling around the rink... good god
A bit late now but by “site” I obviously meant sight 😂 long day in my real job, not using typos for engagement I promise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
153326254_244404427413243_1736842468213840663_n.jpg

Manager Ryan bought a print 🤣🤣🤣

Why are they trying to make "Relax, be cool" the lockdown slogan?

Its not about trying to relax your anxieties about the lockdown or covid...The song was about her telling ex boyfriend Mark that he already won her over so he no longer had to try so hard to impress her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Had a nosy at the initial thread of Helens and its so sad to see that everyone is still saying the same things, her clothes are too tight, she always needs a boyfriend and she buys so much tat. Most people grow and evolve as they get older but shes become stagnant.

Reactions: 22
Its not about trying to relax your anxieties about the lockdown or covid...The song was about her telling ex boyfriend Mark that he already won her over so he no longer had to try so hard to impress her. 🤣
Sounds bad, but I doubt Mark was trying hard to impress her. He seemed very secure in himself, his career etc. I think it was most likely the other way around, and the song is Helen telling herself to "relax".

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sounds bad, but I doubt Mark was trying hard to impress her. He seemed very secure in himself, his career etc. I think it was most likely the other way around, and the song is Helen telling herself to "relax".
I thought that, too. From what we saw he was secure and chill. Never thought of it as Helen telling herself to "relax" and "be cool". I really don't think her ego could allow her to write anything that honest.

View attachment 455526

If he really has bought it and it’s not been given to him he’ll take the money she’s earned off it back off her with his percentage no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She reminds me of one of those annoying people who are just trying to appeal to a younger audience all the time like “GUYSSSSS IM COOL! LOOK! I GOT SOME SKATES TO BE DOWN WITH THE KIDS! wEReS tHe bEeR?”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually think it’s from his perspective. As in he’s telling HER to relax be cool you’ve won me over etc etc etc. She said recently she’s had issues in that sense before,and as you said I doubt mark was trying to impress her.

She reminds me of one of those annoying people who are just trying to appeal to a younger audience all the time like “GUYSSSSS IM COOL! LOOK! I GOT SOME SKATES TO BE DOWN WITH THE KIDS! wEReS tHe bEeR?”
For her sake I hope she never drinks and skates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Our auld pal, Hammy Helga, has uploaded her favourite ASOS outfits.

Other than the fact they are all rank, I've noticed that 6/10 images uploaded are all posed the same way....

It appears the toffee nose pose has been employed to remove the possibility of a quadruple chin.

We see you Helga.View attachment 455283View attachment 455284View attachment 455285View attachment 455288View attachment 455289View attachment 455290
Feel bad sayin this but all of these outfits look fuckin disgusting on her lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This outfit looks like the sort of one you would wear to put the bins out in - or helping your partner bring in the shopping from the car. It’s just thrown on crap and it’s really really terrible.

I know I’ve posted a couple of things about her outfits recently, but it’s genuinely laughable that she’s someone people look to for fashion ideas

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 455526

Really hope she bought a license for that font. I’ve just emailed the maker, so we’ll see!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She posts at the most bizarre times 😳

that reel just confirms everything we’ve been talking about re: unflattering clothes haha. The grey ruffle maxi dress man burn it pls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s obsessed with the 21st, she’ll be sososo disappointed if it gets pushed back

Reactions: 30
Why does she insist on wearing so many half mast trousers? It’s a deeply unflattering look.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.