Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CherryAcid yes!! That's what it is, she seems soooo bored, I never could place what was so off about her before. Like she's always waiting to be angry or done with it lol

Reactions: 17
I think confidence is a huge part in how clothes look/whether a person can pull them off. Regardless of Helen saying she is confident, she photoshops the hell out of her photos, deliberately poses in ways to make herself look slimmer, has miraculously been a size 14 for five years etc so she clearly isn’t comfortable. Then whatever she wears just looks so forced.

Reactions: 23
Does anybody like those Converse she’s always wearing? I was looking for new trainers on ASOS and a few pairs of those came up, and I just hate them. I can’t tell if they’re actually quite ugly or if I just associate them with her bad styling.

Reactions: 16
I think confidence is a huge part in how clothes look/whether a person can pull them off. Regardless of Helen saying she is confident, she photoshops the hell out of her photos, deliberately poses in ways to make herself look slimmer, has miraculously been a size 14 for five years etc so she clearly isn’t comfortable. Then whatever she wears just looks so forced.
agreed. She also doesn’t carry herself like a 30yr old woman. Her posture and mannerisms are like a petulant child.

Reactions: 15
Does anybody like those Converse she’s always wearing? I was looking for new trainers on ASOS and a few pairs of those came up, and I just hate them. I can’t tell if they’re actually quite ugly or if I just associate them with her bad styling.
Really not a fan of them. Have a look at superga, I rate them higher than converse these days. They’re more comfortable in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wear DC and vans, often from USC or Rollersnakes

Reactions: 8
I love that we have some wild Helga spotters 👀 👀 👀

Sounds like she meets Grace on the regular. Which isn't surprising. How was the social distancing? 🤣
yeah pretty sure they had just had a hug before I noticed them. It looked like they were then leaving each other (especially as then I saw Helen driving seemingly home). As it was near the park I assume that she did indeed drive there. Grace had no dogs with her though 🥴 unless she also drove there and they were in her car.

Reactions: 10
I had to stop wearing my converse high tops (70's remake) because they kept rubbing through far too quickly and pinched my little toes if I walked too far in them - I am in love with my Veja's though. A little more pricey but they are really comfortable once you break them in. 10/10 would recommend - I will be buying another pair when my current ones wear out!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Our auld pal, Hammy Helga, has uploaded her favourite ASOS outfits.

Other than the fact they are all rank, I've noticed that 6/10 images uploaded are all posed the same way....

It appears the toffee nose pose has been employed to remove the possibility of a quadruple chin.

We see you Helga.
Screenshot_20210225-190008_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210225-190010_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210225-190014_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210225-190019_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210225-190024_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210225-190030_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Other than the fact they are all rank, I've noticed that 6/10 images uploaded are all posed the same way....

It appears the toffee nose pose has been employed to remove the possibility of a quadruple chin.

We see you Helga.View attachment 455283View attachment 455284View attachment 455285View attachment 455288View attachment 455289View attachment 455290
That’s very true! And also just realised she opts for an angle looking up slightly up at her too which she probably thinks helps..

We see you Helga.View attachment 455283View attachment 455284View attachment 455285View attachment 455288View attachment 455289View attachment 455290
She looks so dirty and in need of a good wash.

Love that, yet again, she's got the same outfit (and glasses) as Amyinstag... Helen's is so cheap looking compared to Amy's 🤣

Screenshot_20210225-190623_compress3.jpg

Screenshot_20210225-190722_compress49.jpg

I bleeping hate the ankle swingers she wears, they look ridiculous. She's short and they make her look even shorter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I follow this girl on tiktok, and it just occurred to me that shes like a more put together version of Helen, so I looked her up on Instagram (amyinstag), and guess who follows her..... HELEN. Honestly, looking at this girls pics and outfits is exactly what Helen has been trying to look like for the last year. Amy even has a pic of those weird silver Elton John 70's boots from Helens music video, Amy posted them in September, Helen got them for her video end of Oct/Nov.
HELEN IS LITERALLY A COPY AND PASTE OF THIS GIRL.
I had to look up who you meant. This is who Helen thinks she looks like. She has legit reverse body dysmorphia. 🤣

It’s pretty crappy of Helen to copy a smaller account and not give any credit in her posts. Not surprising, just crappy.

Reactions: 24
That’s very true! And also just realised she opts for an angle looking up slightly up at her too which she probably thinks helps..
Right but as a fellow double-chin haver, taking photos from below will do it absolutely no favours, going from slightly above has a much better effect - but then I suppose we would see the bald patch, and she wouldn’t be able to showcase 15 pairs of ugly stomping shoes 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So true, the clothes do not work for her at all. I started watching Helen in like 2018 when she had bleach blonde hair and actually dressed cool. I think she's just going along with the younger crowd to stay relevant but it's not working at all. I also cannot stand all the warm toned makeup and hair, she suits cool tones so much better.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210225-194757~2_compress92.jpg

Screenshot_20210225-194803_compress39.jpg

As soon as she made Grace get a pair of skates, she finally goes skating...

She couldn't have possibly gone to skate by herself before, I mean who would be there to take the photos? 🙄

Oh look, Amy posting about skating recently... No wonder Helga went out in hers after 3 months 🙄

Screenshot_20210225-195259_compress58.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.