Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After I watched the video where she said she didn’t care about using contraception and made out like Mark was a spoil sport or something for always using a condom I new it wasn’t going to last! Then when he was sure he didn’t want kids but she did. Still can’t believe she posted that video!
That video was so awkward. And yet more proof of how selfish and irresponsible Helen is. The withdrawal method is only ever appropriate in a committed relationship where it‘s not going to be a problem if you do fall pregnant. It is not suitable in a newish relationship where one of you is not yet divorced and the other person has made their wishes in regards to using other types of contraception perfectly clear.

Reactions: 25
Out of curiosity I went on look fantastic to see how much this haul cost her. “Bit of a mad order” is an understatement, this is over £300 of product. All that anti ageing product, looks like someone’s had a panic over turning 30.
I use bog-standard Nivea from Home and Bargains on my face (I suffered from awful acne for more than 10 years and it's finally been clear for years so I'm very careful about introducing new stuff, I never even get one spot now so I'm keeping just Nivea and my usual make-up), I use nothing else and look 10 years younger than Helen 🤷‍♀️ ££££ on creams won't fix her if she carries one eating and living as she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t stand Maff from day one 🙄 that’s when she started to lose me. I thought Mark was lovely but he was gone in seconds 🤣
Same Maff was that sort of guy you would see at hardcore gigs and think 'poser'

I thought he was perfect for helga in that respect. All style no substance

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Helen has heard of the empties challenge. I'm doing it now. Haven't bought any new skincare in ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why did she buy all this shite ?
I have the Dermalogica cleanser, the toner and moisturiser. It costs me 60 20 and 50 euro so 130 euro twice a year.
What is with all the influencers buying all the feicin serums and crap ????
I have serums but use The Ordinary ones there 6 euro to a tenner !
Only your main 3 products should be good quality :////

Dont mind people like her. I've a dermatologist in the family so super careful with my skin

Bulldog the mens skincare brand is brilliant ! Try them 💗
I love The Ordinary!!! Fantastic products at a great price. By any chance do you have any opinions on Inkey? I hear they are also very good?

Thing is with the amount of products she gets sent, her skin is going to be all over the place. You can used hundrerds of different products each week and wonder why you see no improvement.

I wonder if Helen has heard of the empties challenge. I'm doing it now. Haven't bought any new skincare in ages.
I'm doing the same thing, trying to use up my mountain of beauty products.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That video was so awkward. And yet more proof of how selfish and irresponsible Helen is. The withdrawal method is only ever appropriate in a committed relationship where it‘s not going to be a problem if you do fall pregnant. It is not suitable in a newish relationship where one of you is not yet divorced and the other person has made their wishes in regards to using other types of contraception perfectly clear.
It was horrible wasn’t it 😬 I remember after I’d watched it I was in the most literal definition, gobsmacked. I was so angry at how dangerous and irresponsible it was for her to say those things. I tried to write a comment on the video so many times but I was just too outraged that I couldn’t articulate anything respectable. I mean it would have got deleted as we all know now. Did I mention I think Helen had muted my comments on YouTube? Anyway, her attitude and actual wording of the whole thing was only what I can describe as vulgar. Absolutely, her response/reaction to Mark’s wishes concerning contraception was disgusting. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. I’d have finished the relationship there and then. Them both having different ideas about having kids was the biggest red flag for me but I imagine Helga thought she could just stamp her trotter and he would change his mind.

Reactions: 16
Mind you on the subject of maff.. He seems to of got his tit together, most people go through what I call ' the head years' in our early 20's or late teens, we think we know everything and well, we don't ...Quirkerz just never left it... But that just my two pence

Reactions: 23
I can’t work Fil out if I’m honest I don’t know if he’s like Mr Ssw and is on the quieter side until you spark their interests and it’s like a switch gets flipped so if you’re showing an edited version to strangers he’s going to come across as a miserable arse or is he just not into Helen and can’t/won’t break it off?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I can’t work Fil out if I’m honest I don’t know if he’s like Mr Ssw and is on the quieter side until you spark their interests and it’s like a switch gets flipped so if you’re showing an edited version to strangers he’s going to come across as a miserable arse or is he just not into Helen and can’t/won’t break it off?
I honestly think it’s a combination of all of that. We’re never gonna see Helen “flip his switch” cause just like Mark they don’t have anything in common. It’s interesting that her and Fil don’t go out running together seeing as they both love it so much 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210212-162612.png

Slide 2:

1. Lol at the overly photoshopped old picture of her, and posting it only a day after her body positive / society standard rant.

2. How many times do we have to gear her say that her lingerie is going to end up on the floor in the end anyway? Like, of course it will. We're seen the state of your room. Even if you're not having sex you dump all your tit of the floor Quirkerz.

3. How many times do we need to hear about her spicy arse? Gross.

My flat mate just heard the clip and he said "there's something not right about her" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
View attachment 432803

Slide 2:
View attachment 432809

1. Lol at the overly photoshopped old picture of her, and posting it only a day after her body positive / society standard rant.

2. How many times do we have to gear her say that her lingerie is going to end up on the floor in the end anyway? Like, of course it will. We're seen the state of your room. Even if you're not having sex you dump all your tit of the floor Quirkerz.

My flat mate just heard the clip and he said "there's something not right about her" 🤣
Sorry what does her post even mean?
Valentines expectations: lingerie
Reality: farts ???
...okay

• Haha
Reactions: 32
...okay
Screenshot_20210212-165211.png

Danni thinks it's legendary...and worth talking about with PT Kat...

🙄

Screenshot_20210212-170712~2.png

Manager Ryan.... Yikes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
...okay
Here's a shocker for you Helen: It's not cool or groundbreaking to fart. Everyone does it but they just don't go on about it endlessly.

Why is she so obsessed with her own farts?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 432803

Slide 2:
View attachment 432809

To be fair, she wouldn't have any control over the photoshop as it was taken by an actual photographer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol remember when Filwhip had trouble with Game, didn't get a reply to his email, then Helen decided to use her name to contact them but shock, horror they didn't reply to her either?

Sharonderson is now sending her little minions to tag them on Twitter.

Screenshot_20210212-172143.png

Screenshot_20210212-172412.png

But they might have had the game all along according to some of the replies!

Screenshot_20210212-172212.png

Screenshot_20210212-172227.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Lol remember when Filwhip had trouble with Game, didn't get a reply to his email, then Helen decided to use her name to contact them?

Sharonderson is now sending her little minions to tag them on twitter.

View attachment 432883

View attachment 432884

But they might have had the game all along according to some of the replies!

View attachment 432882

View attachment 432885
She’s a proper head, it says digital download on the box, and in the description on most websites. Google is also right there. I’m sure customer service read their email and thought “they’ll figure it out”.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.