Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danni thinks it's legendary...and worth talking about with PT Kat...
I’m sure after her long fulfilling life of YouTubing she’ll be happy to have “Helen Anderson, YouTuber, spinster and farter” on her headstone 🙄 Legend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sharonderson :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That has to be included in the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So this whole Game thing it reminds me of the time she had a go at the Hairdye company!

Dumb cow has chucked the paper out, without a second glance. Why? Because she's a idiot that's why. She's rushed in and not thought twice. And now she won't admit she's wrong. Classic Quirkerz

Reactions: 39
I think she got the regular switch (blue and red joycons are shown in her vlogs) which wouldn't come with digital download of the new animal crossing.
Seems like Helen/fil haven't checked on their order form if they bought the digital or physical version of the game though looking at her replies on twitter though. Surely she'd be sure what type of game they'd be expecting
I had issue with GAME with I preordered the ffvii remake (it arrived a month after it was meant to) so I can completely understand her frustration tbh 😅

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think she got the regular switch (blue and red joycons are shown in her vlogs) which wouldn't come with digital download of the new animal crossing.
Oh I only mentioned the digital download because I thought they were talking about another switch. I thought she’d already posted photos of her playing acnh, but maybe I’m wrong!

Reactions: 6
‼PLEASE READ‼
I've nearly caught up on last thread, hooray!! Might pop open a bottle of prosecco to celebrate.
Currently reading up to the Saturday of Helen's "birthday week" (God help me I hope she stops milking it after that weekend...!)
I made this for you to celebrate her & Fiwl's very boring content as of late.
PLS let me know if I can start selling those, I'm thinking 20 quid. #digitalfartist

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I love The Ordinary!!! Fantastic products at a great price. By any chance do you have any opinions on Inkey? I hear they are also very good?

Thing is with the amount of products she gets sent, her skin is going to be all over the place. You can used hundrerds of different products each week and wonder why you see no improvement.
So it's just about finding what works for you.
Bulldog is feicin brilliant and the ordinary.
I tried Inkey and it made my skin breakout in a rash but could be different for you ?

The main things are a good: cleanser, toner and moisturiser. I dont think there's any spf in mine, that's next on my list. There's way too much skincare products nowadays!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh I only mentioned the digital download because I thought they were talking about another switch. I thought she’d already posted photos of her playing acnh, but maybe I’m wrong!
I had to go back and look at the Christmas vlog because I was sure she’d got the animal crossing switch but it turns out she hasn’t! She has shown herself playing it a lot so I guess they just bought it again when it didn’t arrive. Still stupid she doesn’t seem sure if they bought a physical copy or a digital 🤣

Reactions: 13
I had to go back and look at the Christmas vlog because I was sure she’d got the animal crossing switch but it turns out she hasn’t! She has shown herself playing it a lot so I guess they just bought it again when it didn’t arrive. Still stupid she doesn’t seem sure if they bought a physical copy or a digital 🤣
That makes sense! Surely if it’s an order Fildo should be able to search for the confirmation in his emails, and yeah I agree it is a legit complaint if it genuinely wasn’t included. Bit dickish to publicly complain like that though idk

Reactions: 10
Apologies, totally off-topic, but I saw it whilst scrolling this thread. Targeted ad from a company I buy my kids' clothes from occasionally.

Does anyone else see a vulva?
20210212_184716.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely you can look up the status of your order via your account. Every order I've had from Game has had a tracking number.

In before he never actually ordered the bleeping thing in the first place 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‼PLEASE READ‼

Helen is still following and commenting on Mark's insta posts! (This is her finsta for those who don't already know).
Screenshot_20210212-185217_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210212-185151_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So one minute she’s saying he bought the physical copy of the game & the next saying she’s probably chucked the download code for the digital version so which is it?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.