Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a proper head, it says digital download on the box, and in the description on most websites. Google is also right there. I’m sure customer service read their email and thought “they’ll figure it out”.
Yeah but this is Helen and Fiwwwwwlll. Sorry, dumb and dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I started watching the new video and I had to give up when she started talking about animal crossing. Something about her whinging about not having a lot of bells was just winding me up. That’s part of the point of the game, things cost money, you find different strategies to make money, you get to make your island cooler.

Reactions: 21
Going back a little bit, but I watched James and Cary’s video (who I know people have other issues with) and they’ve built a dog bath for their dog because they take her on long muddy walks, she’s allowed on the (white sofa) they bought one you could clean down really easily, they wouldn’t film her being in difficulty, Helen could learn a lot from them I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why did she buy all this shite ?
I have the Dermalogica cleanser, the toner and moisturiser. It costs me 60 20 and 50 euro so 130 euro twice a year.
What is with all the influencers buying all the feicin serums and crap ????
I have serums but use The Ordinary ones there 6 euro to a tenner !
Only your main 3 products should be good quality :////

Dont mind people like her. I've a dermatologist in the family so super careful with my skin

Bulldog the mens skincare brand is brilliant ! Try them 💗
If anyone else has any skincare recs please tell me! I've struggled with my skin all my life. Recently started drinking spearmint tea for other health reasons (mild PCOS symptoms) which has also really improved my skin but yeah I'm open to suggestions :)

View attachment 432803

Slide 2:
View attachment 432809

1. Lol at the overly photoshopped old picture of her, and posting it only a day after her body positive / society standard rant.

2. How many times do we have to gear her say that her lingerie is going to end up on the floor in the end anyway? Like, of course it will. We're seen the state of your room. Even if you're not having sex you dump all your tit of the floor Quirkerz.

3. How many times do we need to hear about her spicy arse? Gross.

My flat mate just heard the clip and he said "there's something not right about her" 🤣
Catching up and soz if this has already been said, but I feel like this is directly targeted at Tattle lmao

Reactions: 12
If anyone else has any skincare recs please tell me! I've struggled with my skin all my life. Recently started drinking spearmint tea for other health reasons (mild PCOS symptoms) which has also really improved my skin but yeah I'm open to suggestions :)

Catching up and soz if this has already been said, but I feel like this is directly targeted at Tattle lmao
[/Q
If anyone else has any skincare recs please tell me! I've struggled with my skin all my life.
Have you been to a dermalogist ? I recommend going it its bad ! Main things are the 3 main products.. spf ( I don't use.. its so bad. Im always like well the sun comes out for 5 days a year in Ireland lol ) and water !! Water does wonders. I've polycystic kidneys, they deffo mess with your hormones a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As @PepsiCherry says dermatologist is best! If you can’t go at the moment for any reason though, I love Cerave’s products. Their foaming cleanser is quite gentle, I looked for a face wash and a moisturiser that just didn’t make me break out worse. That immediately made a difference because some of the stronger things I was using before were further irritating the breakouts I had. Then afterwards I introduced treatments for my acne as I didn’t want to try too much at once. The AHA/BHA peeling solution from The Ordinary made my skin look brand new, as long as you follow the instructions it’s unreal! And sunscreen, though I’m also bad at keeping to that one myself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
As @PepsiCherry says dermatologist is best! If you can’t go at the moment for any reason though, I love Cerave’s products. Their foaming cleanser is quite gentle, I looked for a face wash and a moisturiser that just didn’t make me break out worse. That immediately made a difference because some of the stronger things I was using before were further irritating the breakouts I had. Then afterwards I introduced treatments for my acne as I didn’t want to try too much at once. The AHA/BHA peeling solution made my skin look brand new, as long as you follow the instructions it’s unreal! And sunscreen, though I’m also bad at keeping to that one myself.
Problem with spf is it messes up my makeup! I use nyx primer. Used to swear by mac foundation but swapped to L'Oréal.. same thing and 22 euro cheaper 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I need to invest in spf.

Gotta look after ourselves girlos 💋 Wash ya hands unlike Helen 😂💋

• Heart
Reactions: 11
VIDEO SUMMARY: SOME FAVE THINGS...

Starts off setting up a camera to waddle down the garden path

"It's nice out here today"

We all know that as soon as she gets to her office she has to quickly waddle back down to the house to get the camera 🤣

1.png

Starts off with a pissed off toned "right....good morning"

2.png

"It's an office-y kind of day today because I've got tit to edit

But before she gets on with her editing work she's going to share some of her favs.

It's 10th Feb and she's showing us a glimpse of her greasy, balding, crappy extension hair.

3.png

"December's been... no, JANUARY'S been by, February..... in the middle of it now" well done. You can month.

4.png

"I'VE HAD MY BIRFT DAY!" ...................we know.

Lots of kewl things have been going on

She's brought them all down in her wash basket because "it's easier"

I can't stop looking at those awful earring dragging her cat bum ears down. Looks so gross.

5.png

1. EARRINGS

Speaking of which, they're first on her favs list! She's been totally converted to wearing hoop earrings all the time now.

Says she used to worry about wearing earrings in her plug holes because of the sag....

She never thought about wearing hoops until she got sent some free ones from Matalan recently.

She holds them up and goes "HAHAHA LOOOOL"

She shoved them in at the time and thinks that they looked KEWL

6.png

7.png

She doesn't give a duck that they make her ears look like this. Used to worry that they'd make her look like a haggard old pirate, but thinks "actually, THAT'S A VIBE!"

She doesn't know how many holes she has in her ears, she used to pierce her ears all the time by herself as a teenager. Teaches her audience how she pierced them herself. Have frozen peas and ram a needle through it.

She starts giggling at her funny story that she's going to share...

She did one of Roz's ears and the other ear she only got it halfway through and then Helen chickened out of doing it. Hilarious.

"Poor old Roz... mutilated her."

She's planning to do a TikTok of putting jewellery in her cat bum plug holes.

2. SWITCH

She loves it. Got it from Filwhip. She's got Animal Crossing, Spyro, Roller Coaster Tycoon and she's not going to say it's an emulator, but it's an emulator of all classic Nintendo games.

Goes on a rant about Animal Crossing. She can't live her life in there because she's got no money and needs to earn it by doing fishing and collect tit. But she can't do anything because she's a lazy duck who just wants people to donate and give her tit for free. Just like her real life.

Says she just wants to make her island look pretty, while she shoves her middle finger, then her index finger up her nose and wiggles it around.

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

13.png

Then she gets her thumb up there for good measure.

14.png

And finishes off by rubbing snot into her eye.

15.png

Then yells at everyone how she's not doing Spyro 1 again because she's already done it on the PlayStation. Do you hear her? SHE'S NOT DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

16.png

Lol just kidding she might do it again when she's done 2 and 3

Goes on about how the Switch is great because she always needs to keep her hands and brain busy and usually she'd fall into a TikTok or IG hole with scrolling.

"Too much social media ain't good fer yer..... LOL! Says the lady who does it for a living!"

When she plays the Switch she feels like she's back in Helen again. She likes a "few mins" on it in the morning, a "few mins" on it in the evening, Saturday mornings when she orders Fil to bring her a tea she'll demand he gets her Switch too.

3. SKIN CARE BOOK

These favs are everything that she's been saying are her favs since Christmas.

She likes skincare and thought she knew skin care but realises that despite working with brands and going to events... she doesn't actually have a bleeping clue.

She read the book and now she knows what to do and she wants to learn a bit more.

Since reading the book she's going to go through all her old skincare tit (probably throw it all out) and purchase brand new tit. (I bet she's still going to accept all the PR still though...)

17.png

She's annoyed that she didn't know this tit before.

Especially since she's turned 30

18.png

"Future me... might turn into some kind of SKINCARE GURU!!!!"

4. NEW IPAD

She's had her old iPad for a bit but wanted a bigger one. The reason why she first got it is so she can use an Apple pen and drawing but now it's a nice "accessory" for her work.

She admits it's not essential (yet had to rush out in lockdown to get it), but repeats how it's such a great "accessory"

She really enjoys having it.

Discovered a diary app. She's making a meal plan.

5. DRESSING GOWN CURLS

Apparently, she does this every night now. And it lasts for days, no hairspray or products. Just a bit of oil......

She just loves it!

19.png

6. CONVERSE - Fleece-lined shoes. Makes her yell "OH MY GOD" every time she puts them on because they're sooo comfy

7. JUMPER -Tiger print

8. CLEANSER - Smells nice. Gives her "a moment" when she's rubbing her face and practically gets her off.

9. WELLNESS COMMUNITY PJS - She's all about that.

10. PERFUME WOT FIL GAVE 'ER

"How do I say this without sounding like an A hole? I ordered a tester of this... Just coz. I woz gunna buy myself a new perfume but I didn't... I... I just didn't... I just didn't get round to it... But I did order a sample of it. Cos I wanted to try it out."

Rambles on for a bit and says that she even wore it when she got her hair done

"and Tom even...this is when I got my hair done eremuhmm... that time" she grits her teeth and rolls her eyes

20.png

Tom recognised it basically, and it's a popular scent.

"SO ME BEING ME! I'M ALWAYS LIKE 'OOOH... I DON'T LIKE DOING WOTS POPULAR BECAUSE I'M AN hole"

She wanted to know what it smelt like but she didn't want it because lots of other people like it. What the duck is she on?

Suddenly after wearing it over Christmas, the smell no longer reminded her of London and all the bloggers who wore it... it reminded her of Christmas and Fil's birthday. And when she sniffs it she's transported back to her idiotic trip away just before the strict lockdown happened.

It also reminds her of having a glass of Prosecco. Lol

11. MAYO

Chili mayo...

21.png

oh wait, no... she's SCREAMING "AIR FRYER! HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THE AIR FRYER!!!!!!"

22.png

23.png

First of all, she loves the mayo. Blah blah blah she's rambling on about food and how she's had sandwiches and crips for lunch for two weeks (she's STILL going on about this achievement.... what a weird brag)

"I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD" oh we remember your racist dress up for Mexican Fridays, Helga... "AND IT JUST MAKE EVERYTHING MEXICAN FOOD TASTING"

12. AIR FRYER

Says that having one is like a cult being part of the Air Fryer Community. She never thought about having one before but then started talking to Danni about one for a couple of weeks because she had one (hold on didn't she say how she's wanted one for AGES...?)

Danni sent her links and got her into it. She got jealous of all the stories of Air Frying goodness that Danni was telling her so she had to rush out and get one "I MUST GET ONE, I MUST!"

24.png

She wheezes out a laugh and mumbles "I spent like...." and bites her lip "errenrrr air fryer" she mumbles

25#.png

26.png

Lists everything it does. Says she needed it to replace the George Foreman because it was just not ok... most likely hasn't been used since the maggot incident.

She loves it and uses it so much and lists off all the burned food she's created in it.

She scoots around to face her computer "anyway I must crack on with my work" duck me... sorry to bother you, fucker.

Cut to being left in the dark office, watching Helga waddle back down towards the office. Her editing has been done and now she's going to do a work out with Danni

27.png

Cut to Helga sitting down. "She ain't ready yet"

Danni mentions to Helga that Chess players burn thousands of calories because of their brain work. So she likes to think that their intellectual conversations are burning calories. Danni is probably drunk.

Exercise time and Helga is distracted. She's wondering if Fil is watching her. No, no he's not Helen, he's most likely playing COD.

28.png

She is grunting like an animal.

And now she's telling us when she's farting. This must be pleasing to Danni, who's a huge fan of Helga's butt scents.

29.png

Her tits are not being supported at all and are flopping around all over the place.

Cut to indoors and she can't believe it's taken her this long to think to do a workout with her friend.

Air fryer time. Why is this tit in this video???

She asks Filwhip to empty the dishwasher for her

"Wot? now?" Filwhip doesn't want to do it.

Helga shows Fil her latest reel of "my boyfriend picks his fav outfits"

Nice view of her messy dressing room

30.png

More birthday stuff, she's got gifts from the person who's responsible for making all these influencers giggle like children because they have drawings of willies, bums and boobies on products. Tee hee hee!!!!

Helga is wheezing at the card.

She takes out the mug "OH MY GOD WE GOT LIMP DICK ONES!!!!"

She's got a willy calender and she saw it a while ago and told Fil "Oh my god, I need to get one"

31.png

Bald patch.

She's got her magnum and now it's the end of the video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh my god what is wrong with this woman’s nose??? Carry a packet of tissues or something, there’s no need for your finger to be up their every 30 seconds

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Of course she's celebrating with alcohol 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
5. DRESSING GOWN CURLS

Apparently, she does this every night now. And it lasts for days, no hairspray or products. Just a bit of oil......
Helen just for future reference Oil. Is. A. Product and thank you @Lunamoon22 😘.

• Haha
Lol remember when Filwhip had trouble with Game, didn't get a reply to his email, then Helen decided to use her name to contact them but shock, horror they didn't reply to her either?

Sharonderson is now sending her little minions to tag them on Twitter.

View attachment 432883

View attachment 432884

But they might have had the game all along according to some of the replies!

View attachment 432882

View attachment 432885
Bets that it's been there all along? (I say that as someone who would also lose it 😂)

Try Channel fans, I've just seen that they're doing a livestream of them playing Quiplash - it's too Zoom Craic for me at the moment, but cute notion

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.