Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even get into the intricacies of the “kiss” 🤢 Far too much to unpack there. I know WE know Helen is trying to make Fiwl an “influencer” but the fact that she titles HER vlog Creating Together just cements it. When I posted on Instagram when I had it, I never though ooh I better create some content. That’s right - cause I’m not an influencer and it’s not my job. Oh wait, nor is it Fiwl’s 🙄

Curveball though - part of me thinks he’s very onboard with the whole thing though. I think he’s seen how little Helen does for so much money and likes the idea of it. Like even as a micro influencer you get free tit. All I can think, and it’s quite sad really, is that Phil (real spelling cause I think he’s sly AF) is just a plain as day user. He’s just rinsing her for everything she can offer. A home so he doesn’t have to live with his parents. Constant food/alcohol and sex. Then now taking her knowledge (which she does have, I do think she’s very talented at the editing/video stuff just not content any more) and her organic fan base she grew herself.
Helen is an absolute wanker but it’s sad to watch her put so much effort into a relationship that is set to fail. I think she’s so desperate to be “happy” that she’s just settling for anything. She can’t watch the footage back and think they have chemistry or he cares for her - he recoils at her touch. I know I’ve said it before but if my boyfriend’s response to me kissing him was that, fuuuck, I’d be so upset. Then to have to watch it back 🥺 NOPE! Shocked me that she put the footage in twice, is that what affection looks like to her? Not a chance would this have lasted any other time in world history. As soon as Fiwl can get back on the dating scene he’s off.
I actually used to know phil as he was a friend of a friend, and can tell u he’s actually a really really nice person surprisingly haha. I don’t agree with him being a user at all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually used to know phil as he was a friend of a friend, and can tell u he’s actually a really really nice person surprisingly haha. I don’t agree with him being a user at all
That’s okay, we don’t all have to agree.
Just my opinion from the outside looking in. Nobody can ever know what is going through someone else’s head or understand why someone chooses to do certain things.
I don’t agree with the idea that just cause someone was nice to one person that makes them an intrinsically nice person. Loads of people you think are nice/good people until you find out otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For me he is a user from what I have seen being purchased for his needs. He shouldn't have moved into an newly separated woman's house. Especially when she clearly hasn't moved on from Maff or Mark.
He is in over his head dealing with Helen.
He does seem nice to others but so was my ex. So I dont go by that.
Helen herself is her job. Her daily life is what earns her keep. So its not fair for her to drag these guys into her online world. I understand its not nice for them to read comments. But we are/were her audience that have paid for her lifestyle through views etc. We should be allowed to question.
Fil is so annoying for me. I didnt subscribe for him. I subscribe for past Helen.
Thats great you can say he is nice but his living in a great house with all the best Internet connections for gaming.
Now wants to be an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i just feel like it’s not his fault if the person he’s with is a crazy social media obsessed weirdo who wants to buy them things to show their fans and followers how much of a ✨✨✨great person✨✨✨ she is. I think Helen is a master manipulator and I actually think that she’s probably trying to make people thing he’s more of a dick that what he is. He’s a genuinely nice person in my experience

Reactions: 25
I’ve already said what I think of them, but in the interest of fairness Helen does seem to put the worst versions of people online. At the same time, I can only go by what I have seen, and I don’t think it’s very nice. If we had more info from Helen or Phil themselves, maybe my opinion would change.
I do think she’s surrounded by enablers, I think people love being friends/in a relationship with someone who has money and extra products and things, and also that they love the little bits of attention they get from being featured on her socials from time to time. I’m obviously not an influencer, but when I get criticism I usually have a conversation with people I trust about why I’m getting that criticism. It’s really important to have people around you who you can ask “was I the problem in that situation?”, and who can give you an honest answer with love.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her jumping has gotten more and more lacklustre as time goes on.

It's mad that she is in control of what she puts out there into the world - no one needs to see your weird kiss that didn't work with your fella, or your screeching or already full fridge being rammed with MORE food. She has complete control over what she puts out there. Is it just laziness?

The first video I watched of hers was this one:

She came across so charming and relatable and knowledgeable about dressing for her body... Wouldn't it be better if she actually worked out what fitted a size 16 a lot better and dressed not in a giant sack??
Oh my gosh her voice! Really highlights the accent she puts on how.

Reactions: 9
If he seemed into her in any shape or form I would probably agree with you he’s a nice person. However all I see is somebody living with someone they are actually repulsed and uninterested in. That’s not Helen’s editing that’s Phil’s behaviour and body language. It’s been mentioned since the beginning of their relationship that there’s no chemistry there. Not to mention he moved back home to have “space” from her but then returned pretty sharpish. It’s not like Misery - he not locked in her house. He could have stayed at his parents after the first lockdown. He also has the ability to tell Helen he doesn’t want to be online/in her vlogs/videos but he hasn’t. Instead he’s now actively persuading an influencing career 🤔
I’m not say he’s a crappy person to be spiteful. Again just because your experience with him was positive doesn’t mean everyone’s will be.
For example all the stuff that’s going on with Marilyn Manson at the moment - so many women were abused by him. Yet there’s a few of his long term partners who weren’t. Does that mean that it actually DIDN’T happen to the women who are accusing him because the others say it didn’t happen to them? Same with Jonny Depp. People aren’t black and white, just good or just bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Phil, is that you? Blink twice if you need help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Good morning Helga-viewers! I wonder what fan name she would give people? Like when Lady Gaga has her "monsters"..

Maybe Helga's viewers would be her "mini magnums" or something? Though she's called Tattlers her "reasons for therapy" so we've already got a special name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I get the impression that hes a bit of a pushover when it comes to Helen. He is happy to go along with whatever she wants to keep things happy.

Reactions: 19
Did she actually watch Its A Sin?! It’s brilliant (one of the best things I’ve seen in years) but even before the AIDS storylines start in earnest it highlights lots of difficult issues about being gay in the 80s. It was most definitely not ‘kewl’. She’s such an ignorant witch.
How dare she call it kewwwl. Its a serious show and the entire thing is devastating. She's a straight woman, how is it cool ?

While in 2021, my aunt found out I was bi a few months ago and told me "OK but when you eventually settle down, with a man, he will never truly respect or love you". So Helen can feic off.

Its a Sin should be watched by everyone to educate themselves. If i was born in IRELAND and bi in the 90s.. God only knows what would have happened to me here.

the lgbt community back in the day where absolute heroes to all of us.

He reminds me of those old husbands who stay in the shed to get away from "her indoors"
Louise Pentlands fiance sits in his car 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A short while ago (these threads move so fast I wouldn’t know where to look) somebody posted a screenshot of an insta account who calls out problematic influencers and it had a pic of Helen in her Mexican cOsTuMe. Does anyone remember the name of the insta acc? I think @Lunamoon22 posted the screenshot...

Reactions: 8
A short while ago (these threads move so fast I wouldn’t know where to look) somebody posted a screenshot of an insta account who calls out problematic influencers and it had a pic of Helen in her Mexican cOsTuMe. Does anyone remember the name of the insta acc? I think @Lunamoon22 posted the screenshot...
It was fangirlstlkshit on ig

Screenshot_20210212-115440.png

Screenshot_20210212-115453.png

• Angry
Reactions: 13
i just feel like it’s not his fault if the person he’s with is a crazy social media obsessed weirdo who wants to buy them things to show their fans and followers how much of a ✨✨✨great person✨✨✨ she is. I think Helen is a master manipulator and I actually think that she’s probably trying to make people thing he’s more of a dick that what he is. He’s a genuinely nice person in my experience
I don't know him but this is the vibe I get anyway. In terms of Helen being 100% in control of what we see/know of Phil. I genuinely believe she chooses to give him this image of being a scrounger living in her house, making her buy him stuff all the time and not even being committed to the relationship. And I think she does that so when the break up happens, she can play the woe is me card and Phil will get hate. I still think he's a bit of a wally and 100% a Helen enabler though 😂😂

Except for playing Call of Duty - he’s playing that whether she likes it or not 😉
I could imagine telling him to play it so she can film herself later on moaning about it 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.